Thread: Punishments to teach.......

Adopted Bronco:
    Matt Prater | Place Kicker

Default Punishments to teach.......

YES! This kind of punishment makes sense. It gives back to society and attempts to teach. It isn't the answer to everything but I think if you start showing these young people what can happen if they don't change on a personal level it may wake them up.

If it doesn't well then the 4X4 cell is always available!!

Associated Press
    http://omg.yahoo.com/lohan-to-work-i...ment/news/5808
    LOS ANGELES - Lindsay Lohan is about to see dead people.

The 21-year-old actress will soon be working at a morgue as part of her punishment for misdemeanor drunken driving, her attorney, Blair Berk, told a judge Thursday.

She has also spent two months in rehabilitation and has done some community service, Berk said at a hearing on her progress toward fulfilling the terms of her plea bargain.

Her two four-hour days at the morgue are part of a court-ordered program to show drivers the real-life consequences of drinking and driving. She must also spend two days working in a hospital emergency room.

Lohan was arrested twice last year on DUI charges and pleaded guilty in August to misdemeanor drunken driving and cocaine charges. She has already served 84 minutes in jail as part of the plea deal.

I wish Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears would both OD together and then we never have to hear of either of them again.

Adopted Bronco:
    Matt Prater | Place Kicker

Quote Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
    I wish Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears would both OD together and then we never have to hear of either of them again.
    Well they probably will someday and isn't that a shame? They are sick (emotionally and pysically) and in need of help and they get the media after them at every waking moment.

They do need a chance to wake up and get better, just like anyone elses daughter/son does!

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
    Oh this is going to be interesting to see what the schizophrenic Brittney comes up with

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information