Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81

Thread: The Official "Tubby, the Freak is Gone" thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez, Rahim Moore
    Posts
    27,813

    Default The Official "Tubby, the Freak is Gone" thread

    Tubby,

    This letter serves as full legal notice that any reference, either in public of private, of BroncosFreak.com (Freak, et al) will result in severe sanctions brought forth from the advisory group that you may think no longer exists but actually does exist in secret when not harrasssing public librarians for records of the check out history of such titles as 'How to Build a Nuke with 10,000 Glow in the Dark Elmo Watches' and 'The Best Location to Place Explosive Charges On America's Historic Metal and Wood Covered Bridges.'

    Although the Board understands your frustration with the abandonment of the 'Freak', we feel that life is a series of challenges. You once had to learn how to ride a bike. You then learned how to apply your sisters make up on your face and dress up as Little Bo Peep. You also learned how to best use a beer bong.

    This memo will be printed out and placed in public areas. We all have a responsibility to coach Tubby along in his path to success, which is why, alongside this memo, we will also attach a picture of one CSWIL. Without going into too much details for various legal, self-esteem, and lower lumbar issues, we would like Tubby to achieve more in life than other extremely talented, yet flawed members.

    In closing, I would also like to add that part of your growth, Tubby, is making sure you still use the "Freak' archive as a tool to hand Bronco9798 his ass when he pretends to say he never wanted Bates as DC, when actually he was on record as saying he was fine with it. That represents a role and duty here that is invaluable to Bronco9798, as he is generally full of Doan's and bullcrap.

    Signed,

    Beef Stew Viente-Cinco
    January 18th, 2008
    Aventura, FL

  2. The Following 9 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:


  3. #2

    Default

    :speechless:

    :tears:
    #2 fan
    Beefstew25 is #1

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach
    Posts
    20,559

    Default

    At first, I thought this said "Tubby the Freak is gone". I was about to get pissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

    *****************
    "I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    Marilyn Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez, Rahim Moore
    Posts
    27,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    At first, I thought this said "Tubby the Freak is gone". I was about to get pissed.
    Well, execution is still on the table.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach
    Posts
    20,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beefstew25 View Post
    Well, execution is still on the table.
    He'll get a final poo, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

    *****************
    "I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    Marilyn Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez, Rahim Moore
    Posts
    27,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    He'll get a final poo, right?
    Which will also be his final meal.

  8. The Following 3 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:


  9. #7

    Default

    10 years from now, tubby will still be reminiscing about the "good times" at the Freak.

    He's the Uncle Rico of message boards.

  10. The Following 3 Users High Fived DallasChief For This Post:


  11. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Tasmanian Devil
    Posts
    85,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
    10 years from now, tubby will still be reminiscing about the "good times" at the Freak.

    He's the Uncle Rico of message boards.
    We already have an Uncle Rico, DC...

    Do we need to post this message on the courthouse for a period of 24 hours to make it official?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Good point. Let me clarify.

    I am an idiot

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez, Rahim Moore
    Posts
    27,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    We already have an Uncle Rico, DC...

    Do we need to post this message on the courthouse for a period of 24 hours to make it official?
    Good point. What will this cost to run in your personal section of the classifieds? Seriously. I would fall over. We need it in print.

  13. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:


  14. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Adopted Bronco:
    Joe Woods
    Posts
    25,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beefstew25 View Post
    Good point. What will this cost to run in your personal section of the classifieds? Seriously. I would fall over. We need it in print.
    They don't really have "sections" in their classifieds Beef. It's just a quarter-page area in the back of the paper labelled "Swap Meet".
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    We have lost NTL forever to the elitist crowd. Big green egg, home brew, hot latina wife, ...

  15. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:


  16. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Tasmanian Devil
    Posts
    85,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    They don't really have "sections" in their classifieds Beef. It's just a quarter-page area in the back of the paper labelled "Swap Meet".
    Well...no...it's a lot more than that, but yeah, something like that...

    And as a display ad, it would cost you about $160...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Good point. Let me clarify.

    I am an idiot

  17. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Well...no...it's a lot more than that, but yeah, something like that...

    And as a display ad, it would cost you about $160...
    We should just splurge and get a full page ad. That's what? $300?

  18. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Adopted Bronco:
    Joe Woods
    Posts
    25,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Well...no...it's a lot more than that, but yeah, something like that...

    And as a display ad, it would cost you about $160...
    As an employee of the paper do you get place ads "free" or at a reduced price?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    We have lost NTL forever to the elitist crowd. Big green egg, home brew, hot latina wife, ...

  19. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    As an employee of the paper do you get place ads "free" or at a reduced price?
    I would love to be a fly on the wall when MO goes to his boss to place that ad.

  20. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Tasmanian Devil
    Posts
    85,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
    We should just splurge and get a full page ad. That's what? $300?
    At full price its $765. We normally sell it for $700 I believe, though that's not really my department.

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    As an employee of the paper do you get place ads "free" or at a reduced price?
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
    I would love to be a fly on the wall when MO goes to his boss to place that ad.
    Not gonna happen...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Good point. Let me clarify.

    I am an idiot

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Official "Survivor" thread
    By Watchthemiddle in forum Other Entertainment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 08:53 AM
  2. Official "GEEK" thread
    By DenverBronkHoes in forum What's on your Mind (Chit Chat)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 12:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group