Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

WTF Does all that mean. I have no clue.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    You judge quickly without thinking about it and you aren't very forgiving when you tell them how you feel.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    You judge quickly without thinking about it and you aren't very forgiving when you tell them how you feel.

Well yeah, that does sound like me.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Selvin Young

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post

I think it means you have homosexual tendacies..................Not that there is anything wrong with that.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived HolyDiver For This Post:

Or in lay terms, you're a ****.
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
    Or in lay terms, you're a ****.
    At least I'm not a ******!!!!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Selvin Young

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post

Yeah, like..............Hey look, that guy is getting torn apart by that shark.................Later that day...........sorry you lost your leg, but it could have been worse, so, stop your cryin Nancy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

ENTJ

Extraverted - 11
    Intuitive - 12
    Thinking - 38
    Judging - 44

Here is what the Keirsey Temperament Website said about my personality (which actually fits my profession to a tee, strange)...

The Portait of the Fieldmarshal (ENTJ)

Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition, it is marshalling or situational organizing role that reaches the highest development in Fieldmarshals. As this kind of role is practiced some contingency organizing is necessary, so that the second suit of the Fieldmarshal's intellect is devising contingency plans. Structural and functional engineering, though practiced in some degree in the course of organizational operations, tend to be not nearly as well developed and are soon outstripped by the rapidly growing skills in organizing. But it must be said that any kind of strategic exercize tends to bring added strength to engineering as well as organizing skills.

As the organizing capabilities the Fieldmarshal increase so does their desire to let others know about whatever has come of their organizational efforts. So they tend to take up a directive role in their social exchanges. On the other hand they have less and less desire, if they ever had any, to inform others.

Hardly more than two percent of the total population, the Fieldmarshals are bound to lead others, and from an early age they can be observed taking command of groups. In some cases, Fieldmarshals simply find themselves in charge of groups, and are mystified as to how this happened. But the reason is that Fieldmarshals have a strong natural urge to give structure and direction wherever they are -- to harness people in the field and to direct them to achieve distant goals. They resemble Supervisors in their tendency to establish plans for a task, enterprise, or organization, but Fieldmarshals search more for policy and goals than for regulations and procedures.

They cannot not build organizations, and cannot not push to implement their goals. When in charge of an organization, whether in the military, business, education, or government, Fieldmarshals more than any other type desire (and generally have the ability) to visualize where the organization is going, and they seem able to communicate that vision to others. Their organizational and coordinating skills tends to be highly developed, which means that they are likely to be good at systematizing, ordering priorities, generalizing, summarizing, at marshalling evidence, and at demonstrating their ideas. Their ability to organize, however, may be more highly developed than their ability to analyze, and the Fieldmarshal leader may need to turn to an Inventor or Architect to provide this kind of input.

Fieldmarshals will usually rise to positions of responsibility and enjoy being executives. They are tireless in their devotion to their jobs and can easily block out other areas of life for the sake of their work. Superb administrators in any field -- medicine, law, business, education, government, the military -- Fieldmarshals organize their units into smooth-functioning systems, planning in advance, keeping both short-term and long-range objectives well in mind. For the Fieldmarshals, there must always be a goal-directed reason for doing anything, and people's feelings usually are not sufficient reason. They prefer decisions to be based on impersonal data, want to work from well thought-out plans, like to use engineered operations -- and they expect others to follow suit. They are ever intent on reducing bureaucratic red tape, task redundancy, and aimless confusion in the workplace, and they are willing to dismiss employees who cannot get with the program and increase their efficiency. Although Fieldmarshals are tolerant of established procedures, they can and will abandon any procedure when it can be shown to be ineffective in accomplishing its goal. Fieldmarshals root out and reject ineffectiveness and inefficiency, and are impatient with repetition of error.

Napoleon, Margret Thatcher, Carl Sagan, Bill Gates, Golda Meir, Edward Teller, George Benard Shaw, and General George C. Marshall are examples of Rational Fieldmarshals.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

INTP
    Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
    11 12 25 22

You are:

* slightly expressed introvert
    * slightly expressed intuitive personality
    * moderately expressed thinking personality
    * slightly expressed perceiving personality
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information