Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Movie Quotes

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Vince Vaughn in Wedding Crashers- Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Italianmobstr7 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Jack Torrance: Wendy.
    Wendy Torrance: Stay away.
    Jack Torrance: Darling. Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the **** in. Ha, ha.

Bobbie: I need a life.
    Jonathan: Get a job!
    Bobbie: I don't want a job. I want you.
    Jonathan: I'm taken, by me. Get out of the house, do something useful, Goddammit.
    Jonathan: You want a job? I got a job for you. Fix up this pigsty! You get a pretty Goddammed good salary for testing out this bed all day! You want an extra fifty dollars a week, try vacuuming! You want an extra hundred, make this Goddammed bed! Try opening some Goddammed windows! That's why you can't stand up in here, the Goddammed place smells like a coffin!

Here's a few of my favorites:
    I think you got the wrong impression of me. I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance.....tomorrow morning I'll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank, and.....walk in and see ya and.....if you don't have my money for me.....I'll crack your ******' head wide open in front of everybody in the bank.

And just about the time that I'm comin' out of jail.....hopefully you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your ******' head open again. Cause I'm ******' stupid! I don't give a **** about jail. That's my business. That's what I do!
    Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
    Look it, I'm not gonna bull**** you OK? I don't give a good **** what you know or don't know. But I'm gonna torture you anyway.....regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing.....to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want 'cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is.....pray for a quick death.....which.....you ain't gonna get.
    I told 'em not to touch the alarm. They touched it. If they hadn't done what I told 'em not to do.....they'd still be alive.
    Did you guys know, that the average penis size is 6.4 inches? That the average vaginal canal is 7.9 inches? Therefore, in this country alone, there's over 17,000 miles of unused, virgin *****.
    Nicholson: You just made it big time.
    Nicky Dimes: You're no longer an extra...
    Nicholson: ...or a bit player...
    Nicky Dimes: ...or a supporting actor...
    Nicholson: ...you're a ******* star. You are a ******* star. And you are going to be playing your one-man show for the next two ******* years for a captive audience. And listen to this, you get out in a few years and meet some old lady, get married, and you'll be so understanding to your wife's needs because you'll know what it feels like to be a woman.
    Nicky Dimes: Of course, you'll only want to **** her in the ass because that ***** wont be tight enough anymore.

6. The Following User High Fived In-com-plete For This Post:

Ricky Guest

Frenchman: "I fart in your general direction."

8. The Following User High Fived Ricky For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Frenchman: "I fart in your general direction."
    "your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Ricky Guest

"Your arm, it's gone."
    "No it's not. It still there."
    "No, I cut it off."
    "Mearly a flesh wound."

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

"i'm not dead yet!"
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

13. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Infallible Matt McChesney

Vince Vaughn/Ben Stiller in Dodgeball

White Goodman: Go ahead, make your jokes, Mr. Jokey... Joke-maker. But let me hit you with some knowledge. Quit now. Save yourself the embarrassment of losing with these losers in Las Vegas, La Fleur.
    Peter La Fleur: Alliteration aside, I'll take my chances in the tournament.
    White Goodman: Yeah, you will take your chances.
    Peter La Fleur: I know. I just said that.
    White Goodman: I know you just said that.
    Peter La Fleur: Okay, I'm not sure where you're going with this.
    White Goodman: Well, I'm not sure where *you're* going with this.
    Peter La Fleur: That's what I said.
    White Goodman: That's what I'm saying to *you*.
    Peter La Fleur: All right.
    White Goodman: ...TouchÈ.
    Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    But what can you say to an intelligent Raider fan?

15. The Following User High Fived Broncospsycho77 For This Post:

"i dont like your jerk off name, i dont like your jerk off face, i dont like your jerk off attitude, and i dont like you....... JERK OFF!"

"oo i bet she gives great helmet"

"claire... would you like to see a picture of a guy with elephantitus on his nutts?.. its pretty tasty......How do you think he rides a bike?....... uhh Claire?.. would you consider dating a guy like this?.. i mean if he had nice clothes, money, nice car... only on a date you would hhave ride in the back becuz his nutts would ride shotgun"

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived DenverBronkHoes For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
    Vince Vaughn- The Breakup - Fate has me highly skilled and loaded with talent. From when he's demoloshing some 12 year old kid on Madden.
    "I think im good enough to figure out how to beat myself."

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and i piss excellence - Will Ferrell- Talladega Nights

Smokey: Older the berry, the sweeter the juice.
    Craig Jones: Man, it's the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
    Smokey: Yeah, well she blacker than a mother****** too.
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.

21. The Following User High Fived DallasChief For This Post:

One Ping...One Ping Only...

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

"hey hey,
    ho ho,
    this penis party's got to go."

Droz: Are we having a party tonight or what?
    Cecilia: Well, there's no publicity, so there's no people; Gutter never showed up, so there's no beer; instruments just blew out, so there's no band; and I think Raji and Deege may be dead.
    Droz: Wait a minute... no beer? Well, where the hell's Gutter?
    Katy: Probably in a parking lot somewhere picking his nose.
    [cut to Gutter in a parking lot somewhere picking his nose]

Droz: Ok, now it's true, the majority of students today are so cravenly PC, they wouldn't know a good time if it was sitting on their face, but there's one thing that will always unite us and them. They're young. They may not realize it yet. They've got the same raging hormones, the same self-destructive desire to get boldly trashed and wildly out of control. Look out that window! That's not a protest! That is cry for help! They're begging us...
    [shouts]
    Droz: Please have a party! Feed us drinks!
    [Continues shouting]
    Droz: Get us laid! Aahhhhhh!
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information