Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: CoD: MW2 -IGN Review

do you have to beat the game first to get all the maps?

and how do you know what level you are?

Cant wait to get home and play it some more. I want to build up the perks so i can get the double AK and stuff. That heart beat moniter gun is pretty badass too.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I have and I suck. These games are a lot easier on the CPU. I hope to get better with practice and knowing the maps better.

I am addicted to it though. My wife isn't happy.
    Learning the maps help. Thats why Im pissed I couldnt play all day yesterday. I wanted to get a step ahaead of all the losers who get to play all day.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    do you have to beat the game first to get all the maps?

and how do you know what level you are?

Cant wait to get home and play it some more. I want to build up the perks so i can get the double AK and stuff. That heart beat moniter gun is pretty badass too.
    Nope you dont have to beat it...... Your level will be beside your name. The kill perks are awesome. If you get 25 kills in a row you get a tactical nuke.

shit- i just want to get 25 kills, let alone in a row.

But i am pretty good at this game. The last one, i did not know you could auto lock on to targets...Where you aim the site near the person, and look down the scope and shoot, then move close to another person and aim again and it will lock on that target.

I was always trying to just look down the scope and move my crosshairs.

I hope you can do the auto lock thing in battle mode.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Anybody get the AC-130 kill streak reward? That looks cool as hell! Damn, I can't wait to get this...maybe I'll trade in games like U29 did. I don't plan on playing anything else anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Reidman View Post
    Anybody get the AC-130 kill streak reward? That looks cool as hell! Damn, I can't wait to get this...maybe I'll trade in games like U29 did. I don't plan on playing anything else anyway...
    I got it a few times when I called in a package after a 4 kill streak. It's badass. I made it to level 20 last night, but my kill to death ratio is atrocious. I had a blast playing. The game did not disappoint.

7. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Well, I just picked this up at Best Buy and I didn't tell the wife so hopefully she didn't get it for my birthday. Can't wait, it's on tonight!

9. The Following User High Fived Reidman For This Post:

bout a 1.2 kill to death ratio here boys if anyone wants to hit me up on 360 GT is the same as my name here

holla at me lol
    ------
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
    ------

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Wow, I really suck at this one...

I've only been able to manage a 4 kill streak...

Not sure if it's because I'm still unfamiliar with the maps or what..

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Reidman View Post
    Wow, I really suck at this one...

I've only been able to manage a 4 kill streak...

Not sure if it's because I'm still unfamiliar with the maps or what..
    I saw you on ther elast nigh Namdier.

You will get better..... Once you start learning the maps and the hiding spots.

It seems like players roam in 2. If you kill one, one is rright behind him ready to kill you.

So I just asume there is 2-3 at all times. Never relax once I shoot one.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I saw you on ther elast nigh Namdier.

You will get better..... Once you start learning the maps and the hiding spots.

It seems like players roam in 2. If you kill one, one is rright behind him ready to kill you.

So I just asume there is 2-3 at all times. Never relax once I shoot one.
    Well, finally managed to get 27 kills in free for all. I like the Rust map, usually do pretty good on that one and the airport. Wonder if they will offer more maps like they did for the first MW..

I can't get into these games. I eternally suck at FPS. It is impossible for me to be good at these games. That being said, this game looks so sweet I almost want to go buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

I love this game. Finaly got online last Tuesday and have done nothing else but paly online! Kill streaks are jsut not my thing, play alot of domination and I go for those flags and get killed quite often. Normal game for me is like 10-10.

But none the less I am unlocking guns and perks which I think are awesome. I just unlocked cold-blooded and akimbo UMP's last night.

Also spent like 2 hours this morning starting the regular campaign, crazy stuff.
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoAV06 View Post
    I love this game. Finaly got online last Tuesday and have done nothing else but paly online! Kill streaks are jsut not my thing, play alot of domination and I go for those flags and get killed quite often. Normal game for me is like 10-10.

But none the less I am unlocking guns and perks which I think are awesome. I just unlocked cold-blooded and akimbo UMP's last night.

Also spent like 2 hours this morning starting the regular campaign, crazy stuff.
    I suck at kill streaks too man. Go for air drops, it's the only way I've gotten close to getting the normal kill streak rewards like chopper gunner and C-130...

lol at 10-10. Normal for me is 10-30, but I capture the hell out of those flags...I always hear guys saying things like "this dude only has 8 kills and 20 deaths"...but hey I make top 3 in scoring so what ever...

Adopted Bronco:
    Rapey Lonnie

Got a 20 killstreak last night. If I keep it up I might get my nuke. Best I have done so far is 37-9. Not sure what my killdeath ratio is because I share with my wife and six year old son who both have ratios of about 0.2 kind of ruins my over all total.

19. The Following User High Fived Foochacho For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information