Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: CoD: MW2 -IGN Review

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

i had the best game of my life last night on Afghan......47-2, sadly only kill streaks i had unlocked were harrier/Emergency Airdrop/Pave low/.....i have been getting rocked lately so i was keeping it low.....the funny thing is it happened midway through a domination game....score was like 70-30 for there team when i spawned in by B(my team was there trying to take B which is why i spawned there but they got setroyed by a rocket....so i sat bided by time, while there team all went to check B out and struck just right.....i went on a 10-0 spree with my knife and P90 at the B flag Area before getting killed(have no idea how i survied that, being in the middle of there spawn area).....but at that point i had all killstreaks available, i ran to the bushes behind A and went to work.....i killed 5 with my harrier strike(15-1), 10 with my pave low(25-1)......at this point as i was still hiding in the bushes at A AFTER FINISHING MY PAVE LOW(they were all in the bunker so i didnt wanna get seen)....there whole 5 person team went to A where they all met death by C-4(30-1).

i was stoked i had never done that before.....also at this point the score had gone to 120-104 for us......i was the only one with a positive KD at that point.....finally my team got a clue and we had A and B locked down good..... after running between A and b for a bit with no luck i ran towards C since they had taken it and killed 3 inside the cave(33-1) once by c....the AA-12(i had run out of P90 ammo) killed 2 more for me(35-1), i then manged to kill 2 more guys before getting noob tubed at C(f'ker's....(37-2), but i had unlocked my harrier again, which upon strike at C took out 3(40-2), then 5 kills later i had my (45-2)....at this point the score was 190-170...so i spent the last 2 minutes hunkered down in bushes not wanting to ruin the best KD i had ever achieved......

i know people have done better(and most of this was from killstreak rewards) but this was monumental for me....as i am not a great great player at this game......but man this was EPIC, i thought i had arrived......sadly the very next game on fuel i went 18-14....booooooooo!!!!

P90 w/ rapid fire
    AA12 w/red dot sight

Marathon
    Lightweight
    Ninja
    Last stand

C4
    Flash Grenades

also really love my RPD with grip and extra Mags.....So fun to just mow down whole areas during objectives....screw that camp with the sniper rifle stuff....RPD gives much more satisfaction....kills your accuracy though....HAHAHA
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information