Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty 4

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_bronc_fan View Post
    It just came out today that Activision/Infinity Ward is going to release new online maps for PS3/XBox 360... No timetables, prices or details yet... But that's good news-- I'm getting sick of Countdown and Overgrown.

http://www.worthplaying.com/article....thread&order=0
    Glad to hear that. I like the Search and Destroy mode the best(never been a fan of respawn gametypes), but found myself getting tired of the maps.

GRAW2 came out with new maps earlier in the week, I haven't played COD in a while.

This game brings out the worst in people online though, I don't mind trash talking once in a while, but some people really show their asses.

Post an update when you hear about the maps, I'll gladly pay M$ points if I have to, it's a great game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez

COD4 patch is out via Xbox Live. Go get it if you haven't already.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I want my damn PS3 COD4 maps... Pretty soon the new Grand Theft Auto will be out and I will have forgotten that COD ever existed.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Infallible Matt McChesney

Finally beat the campaign a couple of weeks ago. I had been playing campaign on and off while playing multiplayer. The final level, where you kill the final dude, was one of my favorite moments of gaming ever. Just an all-around fun final mission.
    Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    But what can you say to an intelligent Raider fan?

5. The Following User High Fived Broncospsycho77 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Not sure if this was posted anywhere else but I thought it was pretty cool!

COD 4 gun mix

7. The Following User High Fived Reidman For This Post:

I haven't played in a while. Since I am taking a day off, I might start it back up. I am only a few missions into the second act and am playing on the second from highest difficulty on my first pass through.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I haven't played in a while. Since I am taking a day off, I might start it back up. I am only a few missions into the second act and am playing on the second from highest difficulty on my first pass through.
    This game is due up next for me from gamefly...

Can't wait..

In the meantime I've been playing the first installment and that is a kickass game..

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

Quote Originally Posted by Reidman View Post
    Not sure if this was posted anywhere else but I thought it was pretty cool!

COD 4 gun mix

That is sick. I was hoping to see some grenade explosions.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Not sure if it was the server or what but every time you sent me an invite AB, I got "unable to connect with host". I was able to join up with clay's party just fine though, weird...it was pissin me off, I was trying to get everybody hooked up so we could be on a team...

12. The Following User High Fived Reidman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reidman View Post
    Not sure if it was the server or what but every time you sent me an invite AB, I got "unable to connect with host". I was able to join up with clay's party just fine though, weird...it was pissin me off, I was trying to get everybody hooked up so we could be on a team...
    You may have got it while I was in game. Once you start going no one can really join up you have to set up when no one is in game.. I ran one with claymore but got server disconnect in the middle of it he was doing pretty well he was up ahead on the Kill/Death ratio.

Ok, I hate getting hints or secrets to get through a level, but how the heck to you get past the end of the sniper mission (near the ferris wheel), where you have 30 second to drop clays and then find a sniper position. THen, you get overrun with dogs and people.

Ok, I hate getting hints or secrets to get through a level, but how the heck to you get past the end of the sniper mission (near the ferris wheel), where you have 30 second to drop clays and then find a sniper position. THen, you get overrun with dogs and people.
    Ive never completed even the easy lv I played single player for like 20-30 minutes and been online since.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkansas Bronco View Post
    Ive never completed even the easy lv I played single player for like 20-30 minutes and been online since.
    That's what I normally do with games, but I had decided I was going to finish one single player, but then got stuck.

call me crazy but i'm not a big online gamer... at least not head to head stuff, mmorpgs and stuff are fine...

just rarely seems to be a good experience, as most are just looking to win and will exploit glitches and stuff to win.

single player/co-op for me 95% of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

I totally hear ya. The ending of that mission just pisses me off so I pretty much stopped trying for awhile.......still stuck on it. Since that was frustrating I just stuck with playing online. Sometime I will try to get passed that part......just not now.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information