Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Call of Duty 4

I keep getting the message servers busy when I was trying to link up with you yesteday Clay

2. The Following User High Fived BOSSHOGG30 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSHOGG30 View Post
    I keep getting the message servers busy when I was trying to link up with you yesteday Clay
    I know. In fact we were in the middle of a major battle, and someone sent me an invite, while I was changing class's. and I accidentley left the game. Man was I pissed.

Here is what I say we do. Come up with a time like 7 or 9 PM or both..... have me or you invite all the people, wait 15 minutes, and at 7:15 or 9:15 start the game. Whoever isnt in is screwed. But the only success I have had with playiong with you guys is getting completley out of the lobby. Inviting you guys, then waiting for you to accept, and show up in my list of players. Once that happens, I select Domination, and it matches us.

I usually have to wait for you guys to get out of your current games, which can take 5-15 minutes.

BTW, my son broke my headset yesterday! He was pretty nervous about telling me.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I know. In fact we were in the middle of a major battle, and someone sent me an invite, while I was changing class's. and I accidentley left the game. Man was I pissed.

Here is what I say we do. Come up with a time like 7 or 9 PM or both..... have me or you invite all the people, wait 15 minutes, and at 7:15 or 9:15 start the game. Whoever isnt in is screwed. But the only success I have had with playiong with you guys is getting completley out of the lobby. Inviting you guys, then waiting for you to accept, and show up in my list of players. Once that happens, I select Domination, and it matches us.

I usually have to wait for you guys to get out of your current games, which can take 5-15 minutes.

BTW, my son broke my headset yesterday! He was pretty nervous about telling me.
    lol, well we weren't using the headset anyways... By the time I get around to getting one you will already have a replacement. Oh and by the way, I finally got the Claymores......I couldn't get them till I reached level 23 and I did that yesterday. I was getting killed just trying to lay them out... I have to get better at placing them too... I was putting them backwards a lot of times and it didn't work like I wanted them to.

6. The Following User High Fived BOSSHOGG30 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

lol, well we weren't using the headset anyways... By the time I get around to getting one you will already have a replacement. Oh and by the way, I finally got the Claymores......I couldn't get them till I reached level 23 and I did that yesterday. I was getting killed just trying to lay them out... I have to get better at placing them too... I was putting them backwards a lot of times and it didn't work like I wanted them to.
    LMAO, its just like anything else in that game, you will be a pro before long.

I have even gotten to the point, that if I know Im gonna get bum rushed by a bunch of dudes, my last act is to emplace a claymore.... They roll in the room smoke me, and in turn get smoked them selves. Ive only done it like 3 times.

Also watch your challenges. Next time we are on the missle silo map, you get 250 points for falling to your death at 30 feet. so jump down one of the Silo's and you get 250 points.

LMAO, its just like anything else in that game, you will be a pro before long.

I have even gotten to the point, that if I know Im gonna get bum rushed by a bunch of dudes, my last act is to emplace a claymore.... They roll in the room smoke me, and in turn get smoked them selves. Ive only done it like 3 times.

Also watch your challenges. Next time we are on the missle silo map, you get 250 points for falling to your death at 30 feet. so jump down one of the Silo's and you get 250 points.
    Yeah, I was looking at those.. I was wonder where I can jump that would be that far of a fall. I also need a few more head shots and I can get big points. Yesterday I sniped someone through a car opening and I got something like 250 points for that. That was pretty cool.

9. The Following User High Fived BOSSHOGG30 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Pick out a time and day and I'll try to be there. I can't tonight because I have a poker game scheduled with a bunch of guys, but let me know when you try this and I'll try to be there.

I give you permission to knife me in the back for not having any time to play after convincing you the ps3 was the best Boss.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Yeah, I was looking at those.. I was wonder where I can jump that would be that far of a fall. I also need a few more head shots and I can get big points. Yesterday I sniped someone through a car opening and I got something like 250 points for that. That was pretty cool.
    Missle silo. Just jump in quick 250 points.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Pick out a time and day and I'll try to be there. I can't tonight because I have a poker game scheduled with a bunch of guys, but let me know when you try this and I'll try to be there.

I give you permission to knife me in the back for not having any time to play after convincing you the ps3 was the best Boss.
    Whats Saturday look like for you NTL?

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Whats Saturday look like for you NTL?
    I don't know why I even bother trying anymore sometimes.

Since I'm playing poker on Friday night, I probably won't have any "free" time on Saturday night. Sunday, however, I will probably be ok.

If your playing Saturday, let me know what time and I'll try to log on, but no promises for that. Maybe I can play the "I spent a ton of money on this PS3 and never get to play it card." I haven't used that one yet.

15. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

I don't know why I even bother trying anymore sometimes.

Since I'm playing poker on Friday night, I probably won't have any "free" time on Saturday night. Sunday, however, I will probably be ok.

If your playing Saturday, let me know what time and I'll try to log on, but no promises for that. Maybe I can play the "I spent a ton of money on this PS3 and never get to play it card." I haven't used that one yet.
    Youre starting to really suck at this! I have to work Sunday, but will be on later that evening, or afternoon.

I will be on there all day sat though.

17. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Youre starting to really suck at this! I have to work Sunday, but will be on later that evening, or afternoon.

I will be on there all day sat though.
    I'll see if I can catch you on Sat sometime. How do I send you an invite?

I will have a little while to play while my wife and daughter go shopping for my Father's day gift.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

I'll see if I can catch you on Sat sometime. How do I send you an invite?

I will have a little while to play while my wife and daughter go shopping for my Father's day gift.
    Ill see you on there, but once you go into online mode, there is a "party invite" choice. I can PM you and Boss my # if you want for coordination. Just let me know.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information