Thread: If you don't participate in forming the rules, don't complain about them

Default If you don't participate in forming the rules, don't complain about them

Based on my experience with message boards, we do something here that is very unique. We allow members to be actively involved in defining rules and decisions for the message board/community.

However, most people are not taking advantage of that participation. So, what I will say is that if you don't take the opportunity to be part of the process, then you can't complain about the results, rules, etc. that we run the forum by.

Please, visit these and other threads that are posted in the Town Hall forums to make sure this message board is what YOU want it to be.

Town Hall Discussion: Feedback wanted on rules, moderation, banning procedures, etc.

Town Hall Discussion: Mile High Salute Trial Period Coming to an End - Input Needed

High 5 Demo

Due to the holidays, we are holding off making decisions until everyone has had a chance to participate, but time is running out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

seriously people! here's a chance to have your voice recognized that you won't get on too many other forums, don't waste it. . . if you have an opinion on how things should be done here, better let it be known so that other people don't set standards that you aren't happy with!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Sorry, I gave at the office.

The Moderation of the Board and the rules seem fine to me. They do a great job IMO. Does it look like somethings are changing?

Quote Originally Posted by sanluis View Post
    The Moderation of the Board and the rules seem fine to me. They do a great job IMO. Does it look like somethings are changing?
    We have decided to ban all SD fans.

We are just looking for insight from our people.

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

This board seems fine to me. The only thing I would like to see is a system available to publicly recognize a post like that other board used to. Is was called a salute there. The salute system here is fine for giving cred, rep or recognition on a 1 on 1 basis which is great but I would like to give "cudos" to a post in way that everyone can see I agree with what that member said in his/her post.

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighWrath View Post
    This board seems fine to me. The only thing I would like to see is a system available to publicly recognize a post like that other board used to. Is was called a salute there. The salute system here is fine for giving cred, rep or recognition on a 1 on 1 basis which is great but I would like to give "cudos" to a post in way that everyone can see I agree with what that member said in his/her post.
    Click on this link and voice your opinion.

http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7074

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information