Poll: Who is going to win - LSU or Ohio State?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: LSU or Ohio State

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Hater.........
    You only hate LSU cause you're a VOL fan.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Actually, I don't hate em at all...love the SEC as a whole (except for bama. They are an embarrassment) OSU just happens to be my #2 team cuz Tressel coached at my college and won some of his 4 titles while I was there...1AA Youngstown State!

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

L S U..

DId someone say National Champions

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Watchthemiddle View Post
    L S U..

DId someone say Mythical National Champions
    Corrected. For accuracy.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Corrected. For accuracy.
    Until you start boycotting the BCS, you can't complain.
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.

I hate LSU and Tennessee oh and Florida, oh and Georgia Tech, oh and South Carolina and Kentucky, as well as Auburn... Vanderbilt is ok in my book though....for now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
    Until you start boycotting the BCS, you can't complain.
    Not true. If I did not view it I could not complain about it. It's like people who don't vote, but they complain.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I can understand why you hate South Carolina ...

Go Cocks!!!

Not true. If I did not view it I could not complain about it. It's like people who don't vote, but they complain.
    Not the same thing, you're an enabler. Why would they change? People are still watching it and they're still making a ton of ca$h.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Not the same thing, you're an enabler. Why would they change? People are still watching it and they're still making a ton of ca$h.
    OK, so I can't watch college football because I think they should have a playoff. Point noted.

I'll also stop watching the NBA because their referees suck. In fact, I'll stop watching all sports altogether, because I don't ever agree with everything.

OK, so I can't watch college football because I think they should have a playoff. Point noted.

I'll also stop watching the NBA because their referees suck. In fact, I'll stop watching all sports altogether, because I don't ever agree with everything.
    Watch college football? Sure.
    Watch the fraudulent National Championship? No.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Watch college football? Sure.
    Watch the fraudulent National Championship? No.
    I didn't watch it. I don't know what you are talking about? Plausible Deniability.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSHOGG30 View Post
    I hate LSU and Tennessee oh and Florida, oh and Georgia Tech, oh and South Carolina and Kentucky, as well as Auburn... Vanderbilt is ok in my book though....for now.
    Now that is hating at it's highest level.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The real question is: Do you hate Kansas? Because if you hate Kansas you are the Devil incarnate. That's what cswil said to me. And cswil is all-knowing and all-seeing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Where the F is stew? I need the pic for our bet. It's for 1 month, but he doesn't get to say WHICH month.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information