Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Go Mets!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Default Let's Go Mets!!!

It's gonna pretty much just be me and Scar, but all are welcome to bask in the glow once the season begins.

be happy when the season starts. Because I'm ready to enjoy another epic collapse by them.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Just so long as they don't get in the way of the Rockies they can make it to NLCS for all I care

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    It's gonna pretty much just be me and Scar, but all are welcome to bask in the glow once the season begins.
    You can add me to the list. I am already signed up for MLB Extra innings renewal to watch as many Mets games as I get time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Where are you located? I do Mets games in Pittsburgh, Cincy and NYC...and any AL city they may be playing at nearby. Went to Detroit last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Just so long as they don't get in the way of the Rockies they can make it to NLCS for all I care
    the ? The biggest 1 hit wonder in years....marked words.

Where are you located? I do Mets games in Pittsburgh, Cincy and NYC...and any AL city they may be playing at nearby. Went to Detroit last year.
    you do mets games? or go to them?

I try and get up to St. Louis once a year for a series with a friend of mine, who's also a Mets fan. We didn't make it in '07, because the Mets series was in early April (opening series or second series of the season), and I had just gotten back from a business trip.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Mets suck!!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

But the Reds are AWESOME!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

They will be,,sit tight...
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

I may go see the Mets in Cincy this year. Lemme know if ya wanna make the trip.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Mets @ Reds July 17-20 (Thurs-Sun)

I haven't checked out the Mets at Busch yet, as I have still been sworn off baseball, but that will change soon.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Mets trade for outfielder Pagan from Cubs

January 6, 2008
    With general manager Omar Minaya jetting to Israel, the Mets announced a trade before takeoff yesterday by acquiring outfielder Angel Pagan from the Cubs for minor-leaguers Corey Coles and Ryan Meyers.

Pagan, 26, a fourth-round pick of the Mets in the 1999 draft, likely is headed to Triple-A New Orleans to provide outfield depth after the team non-tendered Ben Johnson last month. Pagan played all three outfield positions in 71 games for the Cubs last season and batted .264 (39-for-148) with four home runs and 21 RBIs.

The Mets remain interested in making a deal for Johan Santana, and if the Twins ever back off their demand for Jose Reyes, such a trade likely would involve sending the club's top outfield prospects - Carlos Gomez and Fernando Martinez - to Minnesota. By the time Minaya departed for Israel, not much had changed in those talks, and it seems as if the Yankees and Red Sox are further along in those discussions than the Mets.

Minaya also has been interested in the Orioles' Erik Bedard and Oakland's Joe Blanton, but he was not convinced either pitcher would be traded in the immediate future. With Athletics GM Billy Beane in rebuilding mode, however, Blanton could follow Dan Haren and Nick Swisher out the door before spring training begins next month.

Coles, 25, played mostly for Double-A Binghamton last season and batted .296 with one home run in 66 games. Meyers, 22, went 1-4 with 13 saves and a 2.14 ERA in 33 games for Class A Savannah.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information