Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's Go Mets!!!

sorry T.....

its just the last person to post in here was ME on April 3rd..... im not even a met fan... If that doesnt call for atleast a little smack........

good luck tonight

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBronkHoes View Post
    sorry T.....

its just the last person to post in here was ME on April 3rd..... im not even a met fan... If that doesnt call for atleast a little smack........

good luck tonight
    Right now the Mets need something closer to divine intervention than luck...

3. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

It's playoff time in hoops...once that's over I'll be all over this thread...win or lose.

5. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

i saw a funny sign on TV watching thw game...

it read "SAVE THE METS, FREE WILLY"....

Personally.... i think baseball managers are least important of the 4 major sports's head in charge.... How many games will a manager win a baseball team? 5? 10? I tihnk its a joke...

Jack McKeon came in 03 when the Fish were 15 games below .500.... eventually winning the world series and stickin it too the most hated baseball team ever(yankees)..

I tihnk its wrong for fans to want to fire the manager.... Especially in the middle of a season.... What do u guys think about Willie? If i were a met fan i would not be blaming Willie for the blunders

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBronkHoes View Post
    i saw a funny sign on TV watching thw game...

it read "SAVE THE METS, FREE WILLY"....

Personally.... i think baseball managers are least important of the 4 major sports's head in charge.... How many games will a manager win a baseball team? 5? 10? I tihnk its a joke...

Jack McKeon came in 03 when the Fish were 15 games below .500.... eventually winning the world series and stickin it too the most hated baseball team ever(yankees)..

I tihnk its wrong for fans to want to fire the manager.... Especially in the middle of a season.... What do u guys think about Willie? If i were a met fan i would not be blaming Willie for the blunders
    Willie is awful. he has no control of the lockerroom and no game management skills. Our obviosult racist GM is worse. Let's trade away all our good players for awful latinos and overspend aftre the Yankees showed it doesn't work. BRILLIANT. Brian Bannister should still be a Met. So should Nady.

great game tonight....

a real shame to watch it go to the mets...... Reyes played a great series, and i still dont like him

9. The Following User High Fived DenverBronkHoes For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Lets Go Mets!

11. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Wrights been productive in all but average, but Reyes has struggled except for his recent HR binge.

Injuries again have hurt, which isn't too surprising with the age of people like Alou and Martinez. Delgado's best days seem to be behind him. They need to get healthy and more consistant with their starting pitching real quick.

13. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

u guys are tough fans dude

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    It's gonna pretty much just be me and Scar, but all are welcome to bask in the glow once the season begins.
    The Mets are sure basking in something... a pile of crap.

Go Phils... 7 1/2 game lead already! They should win this division by 15 games.
    [

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MHCBill View Post
    The Mets are sure basking in something... a pile of crap.

Go Phils... 7 1/2 game lead already! They should win this division by 15 games.
    I'm not sure I'd bring up big leads in discussion of the NL East.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

This season has been vomit inducing thus far. It seems that on a daily basis, all that can go wrong..does. Mets finally score some runs and Wagner blows a lead. Mets get 3 good pitching outings and lose 2-1 (or sumthin like that) 3 straight games. UGH!

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

One big difference I see between the Phillies and the Mets this year is HEART!!!

The Phillies ALWAYS play with heart... don't thing the Mets always do.

imo
    [

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MHCBill View Post
    One big difference I see between the Phillies and the Mets this year is HEART!!!

The Phillies ALWAYS play with heart... don't thing the Mets always do.

imo
    Minaya = Money?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Money doesn't by happiness or championships.

Agreed.
    [

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information