Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Week 7 Power Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I think the fans of Cincy can remove their bags now.
    We shipped things down to Cleveland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

if the 6-1 vikes lose to the 4-2 packers....they will be tied ?

Quote Originally Posted by T.K.O. (team kyle orton) View Post
    Because of the bye I think.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by T.K.O. (team kyle orton) View Post
    The Vikings would have a 0.5 game lead, but they still have their bye coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Hurt me? Hell no...That just gives Denver a potentially easy playoff win
    Out of respect for your thread I'm going to ignore this, but it that happens I assure you it won't be easy.

Oh, by the way, John Elway called and said neckbeards suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I think the fans of Cincy can remove their bags now.
    Unless it is for the Reds

8. The Following User High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    Unless it is for the Reds
    The last baseball team the Reds had played in 1990.

Adopted Bronco:
    Andrew Luck

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Like I said...you rode me ALL last year for having the Eagles ranked high and they ended up 2 bad plays away from a Super Bowl appearance. This week against the Giants will speak volumes for where they belong.
    Then why dont you have the Cards higher? They WERE in the super bowl last year...and they beat the Giants this week and didnt get beat by the Raiders last week.

Even if the Eagles make it to the NFCCG, it doesnt mean they are a top 2 team in the NFC right NOW. It just means they may or may not get hot at the end of the year. This should be a weekly ranking, not a playoff prediction.

I understand what you are saying, but you thinking the Eagles will make a run in the playoffs doesnt make them better than the other teams RIGHT NOW who are winning the games they are supposed to win. The Eagles were utterly embarassed last week by one of the league's turds...and last night they gave up 17 to the Redskins.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Yes the Vikings defense has not been playing like they were, but the BS tripping penalty (which the olineman did not attempt to trip even the commentators said it was BS) that was called and took away the Vikings TD, the turnout of that game probably would have been a little different! I know afterwards Farve played like crap and two turnovers and two tds later by the Steelers! I'm just saying...Steelers are lucky!!

12. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

I can't argue with Coach here, even the Eagles spot. They have an outstanding offensive line. If Reid would let that line run block a little more instead of letting McNabb drop back what seems like 98% of the time, they'll make some noise. That is the main reason they lost to Oakland. That loss is on Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Yes the Vikings defense has not been playing like they were, but the BS tripping penalty (which the olineman did not attempt to trip even the commentators said it was BS) that was called and took away the Vikings TD, the turnout of that game probably would have been a little different! I know afterwards Farve played like crap and two turnovers and two tds later by the Steelers! I'm just saying...Steelers are lucky!!

The Steelers got equally ****** when a ref called a phantom pass interefence call on Heath Miller that negated a touchdown.

The officiating in that game was horrible. The better team won.

Adopted Bronco:
    Andrew Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I can't argue with Coach here, even the Eagles spot. They have an outstanding offensive line. If Reid would let that line run block a little more instead of letting McNabb drop back what seems like 98% of the time, they'll make some noise. That is the main reason they lost to Oakland. That loss is on Reid.
    The Redskins would be a lot better without Zorn, too. They have arguably the most talent in the NFC...doesn't mean they should be ranked higher.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The Steelers got equally ****** when a ref called a phantom pass interefence call on Heath Miller that negated a touchdown.

The officiating in that game was horrible. The better team won.
    I disagree with you and here's a good explanation why!! You can't do that during a pass even though it was on the other side of the field!! And yes we could nitpick the officials all day!!

http://www.postgameheroes.com/?p=8131

Anywho, Vikings had a chance to come back and didn't but we find out how good the Steelers are in a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I disagree with you and here's a good explanation why!! You can't do that during a pass even though it was on the other side of the field!! And yes we could nitpick the officials all day!!

http://www.postgameheroes.com/?p=8131

Anywho, Vikings had a chance to come back and didn't but we find out how good the Steelers are in a couple weeks.
    That rarely gets called and the tripping call was bad but it's technically correct but you'd have to call it all day.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by LRtagger View Post
    The Redskins would be a lot better without Zorn, too. They have arguably the most talent in the NFC...doesn't mean they should be ranked higher.
    Well...I could suggest you make your own Power Rankings. Most people come here to discuss the Rankings that I take the time to put up...others come in to slander them.

It's simple. MY rankings are based on who I think the better teams are from week to week. I will not drop a team to the bottom of the list because of one bad loss. IT HAPPENS.

19. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information