Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: World Series Prediction Thread

Yankees sweep.

A-Rod (or Sabathia) gets MVP.

Money can buy happiness!

2. The Following User High Fived McKeough For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Why does the world hate my sports teams???!
    Don't beat yourself up. It's not your fault you have a genetic defect.
    This space available for lease.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I love you, bro.
    Keep that in mind if the Bengals beat the Raiders this year. Keep that in mind.

5. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

This WS could go either way, and I think it is hard to predict a winner up front.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Why does the world hate my sports teams???!
    I dont hate the Yanks DS

8. The Following User High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Keep that in mind if the Bengals beat the Raiders this year. Keep that in mind.
    I only pwn the ones I love, so you iz screwed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

10. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Coach, he lay on the ground motionless and was carted off the field. Philly fans are fundamentally worthless. Oh god, boo McNabb when we draft him, clearly he won't be any good. Derf.

I think the Yankees win in 6. I'm going to enjoy watching A-Rod get his ring.
    There were a ton of reasons they booed Irvin. You obviously arent aware.

As far as the McNabb thing...it had nothing to do with his ability as it did with what fans thought they needed at the time...they wanted Ricky Williams.

Tell me you've never been wrong about a Bungholes draft pick

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    There were a ton of reasons they booed Irvin. You obviously arent aware.

As far as the McNabb thing...it had nothing to do with his ability as it did with what fans thought they needed at the time...they wanted Ricky Williams.

Tell me you've never been wrong about a Bungholes draft pick
    They booed a guy who was laying on the ground motionless after he took a good shot. Yeah, somehow I doubt I'm goign to be booing Hines Ward after he screams "SAME OLD BUNGLES" if our safety or whomever smashes him over the middle and he isn't moving.

The McNabb thign was retarded. There's a difference between booing people and what they did there. That entire city has passionate fans who tend to be idiots. Either that or they whip up such a fervor that they can't see anything at all other than their own pure blind emotions.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

13. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

They booed a guy who was laying on the ground motionless after he took a good shot. Yeah, somehow I doubt I'm goign to be booing Hines Ward after he screams "SAME OLD BUNGLES" if our safety or whomever smashes him over the middle and he isn't moving.

The McNabb thign was retarded. There's a difference between booing people and what they did there. That entire city has passionate fans who tend to be idiots. Either that or they whip up such a fervor that they can't see anything at all other than their own pure blind emotions.
    I guess it's a scenario where you have to be there. And let's all please refrain from the "I went to a game there once" crap. I'll never defend Philly fans when it comes to some things they say and do, but having been there...living in the city...there are alot of reasons the passion comes out the way it does.

Something i really wouldnt expect from Ohio sports fans, I guess

I guess it's a scenario where you have to be there. And let's all please refrain from the "I went to a game there once" crap. I'll never defend Philly fans when it comes to some things they say and do, but having been there...living in the city...there are alot of reasons the passion comes out the way it does.

Something i really wouldnt expect from Ohio sports fans, I guess
    On their best day Philly fans couldn't hold Ohio our jocks. The reason they act like ignorant jackasses is because they are ignorant jackasses. Go take a look at OSU fans, Bengals fans, Cleveland fans, Cincinnati BearCat fans and then go look at the ******* tards from Philly. It's not even ******* close.

Adopted Bronco:

On their best day Philly fans couldn't hold Ohio our jocks. The reason they act like ignorant jackasses is because they are ignorant jackasses. Go take a look at OSU fans, Bengals fans, Cleveland fans, Cincinnati BearCat fans and then go look at the ******* tards from Philly. It's not even ******* close.
    You're judging all Philly fans on one scenario where they cheered the injury of one of the biggest azzholes to ever play the game of football and talked trash about Philly fans every chance he got. That, my friend, is the definition of ignorance..

Philly fans may rag out their teams, but they have that passion for them regardless of their record. No matter how good or bad or how much they talk, they still fill the seats for Eagles, Flyers, Phillies and Sixers games. Go beyond that. Check out Villanova games...Temple, St' Joe's, St. Bonaventure, LaSalle. They arent even big schools and they have rabid fans.

Yeah, I know everyone in Cincinnati is a Bearcat fan right now...that makes sense. But if you are going to talk about ignorant fans...you may want to leave Ohio State out of this conversation.

You're judging all Philly fans on one scenario where they cheered the injury of one of the biggest azzholes to ever play the game of football and talked trash about Philly fans every chance he got. That, my friend, is the definition of ignorance..
    That's fine and dandy, but if you cheer a guy who just took that shot and isn't moving not only are you a ******* fool but you're also a terrible human being. They have a ******* courthouse under their stadium because of how many of their fans get into it with each other and opposing fans. I'm sorry, they've earned their reputation for acts like that, the ones with McNabb and that court house. Cincinnati has it's fair share of drunken tards like every last team but in Philly it appears that the majority of their fans are hotheaded drunken losers.

Philly fans may rag out their teams, but they have that passion for them regardless of their record. No matter how good or bad or how much they talk, they still fill the seats for Eagles, Flyers, Phillies and Sixers games. Go beyond that. Check out Villanova games...Temple, St' Joe's, St. Bonaventure, LaSalle. They arent even big schools and they have rabid fans.
    They fill out their stadiums when their team is bad, but so do most Ohio Sports teams. In fact, Cincinnati generally gives good attendance and it took Mike Brown's 20 seasons of failure and the Reds blowing since 1990 for that to change. Passionate? Yes. Morons, doubly so.

Yeah, I know everyone in Cincinnati is a Bearcat fan right now...that makes sense. But if you are going to talk about ignorant fans...you may want to leave Ohio State out of this conversation.
    OSu fans as dumb as they may be don't even come close to topping the retardedness that Philly spews. The only fans who are typically less intelligent than them are the inbred morons in Cleveland, but as far as passion goes no one can touch them at all.

Go Yankees.

Adopted Bronco:

I guess it's safe to say that the only people that think Ohio fans are impressive are...Ohio fans.

And the people that assume the worst in Philly fans have probably never been there more than once and get their info from the papers

Phillies - 1
    Yankees - 0

I guess it's safe to say that the only people that think Ohio fans are impressive are...Ohio fans.

And the people that assume the worst in Philly fans have probably never been there more than once and get their info from the papers

Phillies - 1
    Yankees - 0
    Papers, accounts from other people, internet, etc etc etc.

I may not have been alive during the World Wars, but I can still know a lot about them. And no, I don't think Ohio has the best fans ever. I would put the Browns up agianst any fans because they are rabid. I never questioned the passion of Philly fans, but it's more than just an unfair stereotype.

Sorry.

20. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Papers, accounts from other people, internet, etc etc etc.

I may not have been alive during the World Wars, but I can still know a lot about them. And no, I don't think Ohio has the best fans ever. I would put the Browns up agianst any fans because they are rabid. I never questioned the passion of Philly fans, but it's more than just an unfair stereotype.

Sorry.
    Agree to disagree

Respect

22. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information