Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hahahha Browns Suck!!!!!!

Default Hahahha Browns Suck!!!!!!

You guys finally have a winning season,you go 10-6 and you MISS the playoffs. Next year you get a tougher schedule, you lose the element of surprise, and to top it all off you guys where overrated this year. Oh man, this is awesome. I hate that franchise, and you guys choke. You lose to my Bengals when you could have pretty much locked up ya spot, and you fail. And then the Titans take your spot from you. Oh man, I hate your team, HATE your team, hate hate hate hate hate your team, and I am CELEBRATING your woes. WOOOOHOOOOO @##! CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Misery loves company. Now the Brownie fans have to sit and watch everyone else in the playoffs like the rest of us. Not only that, even a few playoff teams will get a higher pick than you... Twice. Sucks to be you.
    Last edited by UnderArmour; 12-31-2007 at 03:23 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Choke job!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

You are so right King.

The Patriots were such an easy opponent for the Browns.

Oh wait a minute. I know how it was an "easy" schedule. It was because the Browns played the Bengals and Ravens that's what made it such an easy schedule. In case you were unaware King, the way in which schedules were made - years ago - they don't make schedules like that anymore. Every team's schedule for years to come is already known. There are only a few games based which are based off of their standing in the division. The Browns played against numerous teams with a winning record (other than the Bengals and Ravens). So, how you can say the Browns had an "easy" schedule is beyond me - especially since the Bengals played many of the opponents that the Browns did. So, if the Browns suck - what does that make the Bengals? Pond Scum?!

Also, the Browns sucked so horribly that they were in the running for the playoffs and it was a loss by the Colts that cost the Browns to not make the playoffs. Yea, the Colts allowing themselves to be beaten by Kerry Collins - the biggest chokejob of them all. The same Collins who threw away his career with Carolina - because he told a racist joke. The same guy who was ran out of New Orleans when they were bad. The same guy who went to the Super Bowl and choked against the Ravens. The Colts allowed themselves to be beaten by HIM.

So, unlike the Bengals who couldn't even muster a competitive team this year the Browns had a chance to make the playoffs. Something that the Bengals couldn't say about this year. Also, just look at how much "Ocho Cinco" loves it in Cinci. The guy already is clamoring about getting out - just like ol' Corey Dillon.

Man, what is it about Cinci that makes all it's talented players want to leave?

The Browns have no problem with attracting players. LeCharles Bentley, Willie McGinnest, Jamal Lewis, Brady Quinn, Joe Jurevicius - they all wanted to be Browns and actively sought out the ownership.
    Last edited by Cleveland Rocks; 12-31-2007 at 12:58 AM.

CR I haven't read two worse posts than.....the last two of yours that I read. CJ loves it in Cincinnati, but hey, why would you know that? And Cleveland can attract all the old washed up players that it wants to, exactly what did that do this year? And the part about the easy schedule is true, the Bengals where a bad team this year............and they beat your team when it mattered most. You can sit there and wrap it all in silver lining all day long, the Browns had a chance to get into the playoffs this year. So did every other 31 teams in the NFL at the start of the year. Whoops, there goes another one of your *points*.

And before you start to make me laugh some more about attracting players, so have the Bengals. Except ours have been a little more successful. Tory James played at a pro bowl caliber level for Cincy. So did Deltha O'Neal, and Kevin Hardy. Dexter Jackson has had a nice tenure in Cincy, the reason he won't be back next year (most likely) is because he is old and injury prone. So where were we at again? Oh yeah, celebrating the failure of the Cleveland Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland Rocks View Post
    You are so right King.

The Patriots were such an easy opponent for the Browns.
    Dude.. The Patriots Suck. I cant beleive you lost to a team that went 16-0. Only the pathetic Browns could cap that off

But yea Congrats to Derek Anderson for leading the Browns to a 10-6 season.
    Only Browns fans will remember it though.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    Dude.. The Patriots Suck. I cant beleive you lost to a team that went 16-0. Only the pathetic Browns could cap that off

But yea Congrats to Derek Anderson for leading the Browns to a 10-6 season.
    Only Browns fans will remember it though.
    Oh no, I will remember it as well. 10-6, SO CLOSE, SO CLOSE! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CLEVELAND SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is I've never seen so many Browns threads on one forum.
    We know the Browns suck. Theres really no reason why we should have so many threads on them.
    It just takes up space.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    The funny thing is I've never seen so many Browns threads on one forum.
    We know the Browns suck. Theres really no reason why we should have so many threads on them.
    It just takes up space.
    Yes there is, so we can celebrate their craptasticness. Oh man, the Bengals may never have won a Superbowl, but at least we have gotten there. The Browns................not so much. I mean, this year was a Cinderella story for the Browns, except this time Cinderella got pimp slapped before she could get to the ball. Oh man I love it, Art Modell and Kerry Collins are heroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    CHAMP BAILEY

i told you cleveland wont be going to the playoffs.

i love how the football gods play tricks on browns fans by making the browns suck year after year and then 1 random year give the browns fans false hope where they actually believe they might go to the playoffs.

browns= trash and worst sports franchise in the history of the world.

Ahhhh, reveling in the suckyness that is the Browns!

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Next year you get a tougher schedule,
    Just to clarify, the NFL doesn't build its schedule around wins and losses from the previous season. Each team plays every team in their division once, rotates divisions from the other conferece (like the AFC West playing the NFC North this year), and mix in a couple of other teams (like Denver playing the Steelers this year).
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

For the record, to the Browns for their 10-6 season, the best season they have had since their reenstatement in to the NFL.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Just to clarify, the NFL doesn't build its schedule around wins and losses from the previous season. Each team plays every team in their division once, rotates divisions from the other conferece (like the AFC West playing the NFC North this year), and mix in a couple of other teams (like Denver playing the Steelers this year).
    I was under the impression that you had to play tougher teams based on your wins losses in at least two games. However, I will take your word for it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information