Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to the New England Patriots!

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Default Congratulations to the New England Patriots!

That was a great game! I just wanted to say congratulations to the New England Patriots and their fans!

Whether you like them or not, they have done something that no other team has done before.

Congrats to Brady and Moss as well. I love how Brady only seemed to care about going for 2 instead of celebrating the record

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

Great game, great seeason. Hats off to NE and NY for playing to win until the end.

I have to reluctantly say congrats, especially living here

Brady is something else. They showed some old combine footage, he looked so young and slow and has worked is ass of to be one of the best of all time. Congrats to him

and Denver being down. but the pass to Moss to set the record was unbelivable
    The Giant defensive back got scorched by Moss.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

If you played the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills twice a year, you would have a good chance to go at least 8-0.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    If you played the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills twice a year, you would have a good chance to go at least 8-0.
    One could also say, If you were the Jets Bills and Fins there's a good chance your get 2 losses a year because they have to play the Pats.

The bottom line is that no other team has done what they did. Even those that are considered the best of all time lost to teams worse then themselves.

Even back before the cap the dominant teams with all the money couldn't do what they did.

What was the record of the Giants the year they beat us? Something like 5 - 11

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    I have to reluctantly say congrats, especially living here

Brady is something else. They showed some old combine footage, he looked so young and slow and has worked is ass of to be one of the best of all time. Congrats to him

and Denver being down. but the pass to Moss to set the record was unbelivable
    The Giant defensive back got scorched by Moss.
    He didn't look at all like a starting QB. He has came a long way for sure!

He is a great team guy too, Did you see the interview after the game? they asked him about going back to Moss after he dropped the long ball and he said, "He didn't drop it, I made a bad throw" He did under throw him, but Moss should have caught the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post
    One could also say, If you were the Jets Bills and Fins there's a good chance your get 2 losses a year because they have to play the Pats.

The bottom line is that no other team has done what they did. Even those that are considered the best of all time lost to teams worse then themselves.

Even back before the cap the dominant teams with all the money couldn't do what they did.

What was the record of the Giants the year they beat us? Something like 5 - 11
    Indy was playing in one of the weakest divisions in the NFL when they took a run at the record.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Indy was playing in one of the weakest divisions in the NFL when they took a run at the record.
    That's right, People always forget that 12.5% of the teams losses in the division come from the team that is dominating.

If we had to play the Pats every week we would be 0 - 16

They don't deserve anything.

To heck with that team.

Hope they lose their first game in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    Well that makes up for 6 games.

I guess beating Indy, Dallas, Pitt, San Diego, even Washington and New York is an easy task.

What part of 16-0 do some of you people not get?
    It puzzles me.

and @ Charlie not giving credit where Credit is due.

Keep hoping they lose thier first game they play.
    In the meantime I'll keep hoping to become a millionare.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland Rocks View Post
    They don't deserve anything.

To heck with that team.

Hope they lose their first game in the playoffs.
    Come on CR, they just went 16-0, give them a little credit.

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Come on CR, they just went 16-0, give them a little credit.
    No, they don't deserve any.

They recorded the Jets hand signals and lost the 30-32nd pick in the draft and gained the 3rd or 4th draft pick. They played their starters despite blowing out their opponents - despite already having won games they still played their starters and continually went for it on 4th downs.

They don't deserve anything. Hope they lose their next game or I will boycott every game from here on out - even if the Browns make the playoffs and play against the Patriots.

They recorded the Jets hand signals and lost the 30-32nd pick in the draft and gained the 3rd or 4th draft pick. They played their starters despite blowing out their opponents - despite already having won games they still played their starters and continually went for it on 4th downs.

They don't deserve anything. Hope they lose their next game or I will boycott every game from here on out - even if the Browns make the playoffs and play against the Patriots.
    The Pats are the first team to really get in trouble for recording signals.
    More teams do it.

So they dont deserve credit for blowing teams out?
    They dont deserve credit for beating 5 maybe 6 teams with 10 wins?
    The Fins didn't beat a single team in 72 that had 9 wins.
    Plus the Fins didn't beat a single playoff team.
    The Pats beat 5 teams that are in the playoffs and it could be 7.

It dont matter if you beat a team by 50 or beat a team by 1.
    I always thought blowing a team out is harder to do and they should get more credit then they deserve.

They still got 3 more games left at most and a bye week.
    Chances are they will represent the AFC.

I really dont know how they dont deserve credit.
    16-0 is 16-0.
    Name another team that went 16-0 in the regular season.

Now Brady has 2 14-2 seasons and 1 16-0 season.
    Thier a pretty damn good football team.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Yea, I'm sure your boycott will really ruin the NFL's season.

I guess fans who have endured a decade of lousy play get bitter.

Hey tned.

I know you are the owner of this board. But you see, unlike the others who disobey the rules on this board - those members who talk smack. Look at the name of this forum for me. Does it say "Smack". No it does not. It says "Other Team Forum". Here, you talk about other teams - respectfully. I am not giving accolades to the Patriots and I explained why. That should be enough. I do not like the Patriots. So, please tned. I have been working on my outbursts on this board and have been in more control lately and am trying to make this work. But, when there are individuals who do not follow the rules - I cannot help it. So, if this is going to work. I need you to stop posting these types of things in this forum. I do not like the Patriots. Their record is tarnished. They cheated against the Jets and they continue to play thier starters (instead of resting them) late in games that clearly were already over. That is extremely classless and I do not want the Patriots to win any more games. Their record is tarnished - they need to just go away and allow a real team to win.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information