Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Credit Report

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Default Credit Report

I know this really doesn't deserve it's own thread, but I don't care.

I always check my credit at the end of the year. For those of you that don't know, you can get a free credit report every 12 months by going to https://www.annualcreditreport.com/

My sister-in-law recently had her identity stolen and it is a huge pain in the ass to get everything straightened out. I hope all of you will take a few minutes to check your reports...it is well worth the effort.

Happy New Year to all...be safe.

-slim.
    Last edited by slim; 12-28-2007 at 09:52 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post

I always check my credit at the end of the year. For those of you that don't know, you can get a free credit report every 12 months by going to https://www.annualcreditreport.com/

My sister-in-law recently had here identity stolen and it is a huge pain in the ass to get everything straightened out. I hope all of you will take a few minutes to check your reports...it is well worth the effort.

-slim.
    PS, you don't have to check if all your credit cards are maxed out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I have a monthly subscription to Equifax. 9.95 a month. I can pull mt report up daily as much as i want and get alerts if there any changes..Well worth the money to me.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    I have a monthly subscription to Equifax. 9.95 a month. I can pull mt report up daily as much as i want and get alerts if there any changes..Well worth the money to me.
    Yeah, I wish everyone understood how important this is. Nice work, niner.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

I hate credit.................and almost dont want it anymore, sounds childish........... But I can live without if I tried............

My dad has never had credit.........Ever, I would have to Co sign, and he is the richest bastage I ever me....................

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I hate credit.................and almost dont want it anymore, sounds childish........... But I can live without if I tried............

My dad has never had credit.........Ever, I would have to Co sign, and he is the richest bastage I ever me....................
    His he single?

I think my credit score is -5 or something like that
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I have my mortgage. That is the only debt I want and have. Credit cards are a bad bad thing. Right out of college I got one and did stupid crap with it, and AMEX raised my interest rate simply because they could. Next thing I know I have a 27% interest rate.

Paid it off, cut the card up. No credit for me. If I can't pay for it straight up, I don't need it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

You guys are missing the point. You need to log on and check your credit report to make sure no one has opened any lines of credit in your name (identity theft). It happens all the time.

BTW, I don't have any debt either (except the mortgage). Hopefully, I never will.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek "aaarrruuuuuu" Wolfe

Everytime I go to a "free" credit site.......it never ends up being "free" and I never get to see my report because it always asks for money.

I visited the link and yet again was asked to pay $8.00 to see it.........it sucks but I don't have $8.00 to spend to see my credit report.......

PEACE!!!
    SAKUNA MATATA - Black Forest, CO

^Thanks MasterShake^

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AlWilsonizKING View Post
    Everytime I go to a "free" credit site.......it never ends up being "free" and I never get to see my report because it always asks for money.

I visited the link and yet again was asked to pay $8.00 to see it.........it sucks but I don't have $8.00 to spend to see my credit report.......

PEACE!!!

You have to pay if you want to see your credit score. The credit report is free (the report will show you all lines of credit opened in your name). You can actually see a free report from all three of the reporting agencies. Again, the credit score is a different animal.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

My sister-in-law recently had her identity stolen and it is a huge pain in the ass to get everything straightened out. I hope all of you will take a few minutes to check your reports...it is well worth the effort.

-slim.
    Thanks Slim, It was free, and No issues...............

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

You have to pay if you want to see your credit score. The credit report is free (the report will show you all lines of credit opened in your name). You can actually see a free report from all three of the reporting agencies. Again, the credit score is a different animal.
    I don't believe in credit cards. They are nothing but trouble. To each their own I guess.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by beefstew25 View Post
    I don't believe in credit cards. They are nothing but trouble. To each their own I guess.
    You are a brick. How's the wife.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

You are a brick. How's the wife.
    Good. Her who-ha is a wee bit sore.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information