Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Week 6 Power Rankings

Adopted Bronco:

Default Week 6 Power Rankings

32. St. Louis (0-6) – It’s getting to the point where I don’t know who to put at the bottom

31. Tampa Bay (0-6) – I still think they could beat the Rams

30. Washington (2-4) – It’s almost…correction…it is fun to watch this team self implode.

29. Oakland (2-4) – Did they play well or did Philly just have “one of those games”?

28. Cleveland (1-5) – Looking like a minor league team.

27. Kansas City (1-5) – After knocking on the door, they finally pull one off

26. Detroit (1-5) – Seems like they got the win out of their system and are trying for new records of futility.

25. Buffalo (2-4) – UGLY win against an overrated team

24. Carolina (2-3) – Look out…2 wins in a row

23. Tennessee (0-6) – Too much talent to be this horrible. Something has to change

22. Seattle (2-4) – The Texans of the NFC. Never know what team will show up

21. NY Jets (3-3) – Sanchez looking like a rookie and they cant seem to score

20. Jacksonville (3-3) – Has to be the toughest team in the NFL to bet on

19. Houston (3-3) – Probably the second toughest team to gamble on

18. Miami (2-3) – BYE week

17. San Francisco (3-2) – BYE week

16. Arizona (3-2) – Has Warner EVER played this many consecutive games?.

15. Dallas (3-2) – BYE week

14. Chicago (3-2) – Quickly learning the “joys” of having Cutler as their QB

13. San Diego (2-3) – No way this team or anyone else thought they’d be in this position so soon

12. Green Bay (3-2) – Staying consistent enough to maintain respect

11. Baltimore (3-3) – Offense looked good thanks to poor tackling. Still a mediocre team

10. Cincinnati (4-2) – Not a bad loss. They aren’t the first team to get surprised by the Texans having a good day

9. Atlanta (4-1) – Not the most impressive win, but enough to keep pace with the Saints

8. New England (4-2) – Brady seemed to find his confidence and that could be scary

7. Pittsburgh (4-2) – Still waiting for a game where they actually dominate a team.

6. Philadelphia (3-2) – After Sunday, this team SHOULD have their toughest week of practice…EVER!

5. NY Giants (5-1) – A weak defensive backfield was exposed. Not as tough as they seemed.

4. Denver (6-0) – What is there to say. This team has more heart and desire than any Broncos team I’ve ever seen.

3. Indianapolis (5-0) – BYE week

2. New Orleans (5-0) – Absolutely exposed the Giants. Who’s gonna beat this team?

1. Minnesota (6-0) – The defense can completely forget what tackling is and they still pull one out against a solid team.

2. The Following 13 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Pretty sound, though I have two major disagreements.

1) The Titans are now such a mess that they belong in the bottom five. It makes no sense, but they've got to be talking to themselves - and failure sometimes breeds more failure. I've gotten the impression these guys don't care anymore.

2) The Eagles. When you lose to the Raiders you are not a top tier football team. I haven't believed in this team since day one and thats only been confirmed.

Course, I didn't believe in the Broncos on day one, so what do I know?
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

I have the Saints over the Vikings as the top team and Philly somewhere around 10 for losing to Oakland. I know it was just 1 game, but it was Oakland . Just my two cents.

Good job though, Coach.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post

Course, I didn't believe in the Broncos on day one, so what do I know?

8. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

This isnt college football. One loss...regardless of who it's against...doesnt relegate you to the bottom of the Top 20 and eliminate you from Championship contention. Remember...I was bashed for having Philly high ALL last yeat and they played in the NFC Championship game and a team with 7 losses almost won the Super Bowl.

A loss to the Raiders is weak, but look at the teams directly behind Philly. Tell me they aren't overall a better team...regardless of one bad week.

Tennessee...yeah, they look like hell, but I still think they'd win more games if they played weaker competition.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

I think...you may have Cincinnati too high.

Please don't make me repeat that. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I think...you may have Cincinnati too high.

Please don't make me repeat that. Ever.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA that's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA that's hilarious.
    NTL, I'm going to go start a "capitalism" sucks thread. Just for you.

On a more serious note, I think I am a little higher on Chicago than Coach is. I would probably put them at ten, Cincy at 11, and just sorta scooch everyone else back.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

15. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

I have to agree that after the saints lowered the boom on the giants. i think they take the #1 SPOT. I like the vikes and think they have a strong chance to go to the bowl. But they have squeeked bye where the saints have just run through people.

Otherwise the rest looks good. I dont know if the broncos belong that high, yet. But its close.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:

NTL, I'm going to go start a "capitalism" sucks thread. Just for you.

On a more serious note, I think I am a little higher on Chicago than Coach is. I would probably put them at ten, Cincy at 11, and just sorta scooch everyone else back.
    If it werent for missed FG's and a game against Detroit...Chicago would be 0-5.

18. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Saints should be first. Titans should be lower.
    In Elway We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    If it werent for missed FG's and a game against Detroit...Chicago would be 0-5.
    I see your point, I just think they've had to face a lot of beasts and their record is what it is.

Adopted Bronco:

I see your point, I just think they've had to face a lot of beasts and their record is what it is.
    Interesting...everyone typically think the "beasts" they've played are overrated.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    Saints should be first. Titans should be lower.
    Titans are too talented to be lower.

I really like the Saints, but they've beat an Eagles team with a backup QB, an overrated Giants team with a decimated secondary and Detroit, Buffalo and the Jets. Their division is weak with the exception of Atlanta and they really arent a "powerhouse". I'll be interested to see how they play against NE, but with their schedule...there is no excuse for them to not win 14 or 15 games.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Interesting...everyone typically think the "beasts" they've played are overrated.
    The Packers are an above average team, the Falcons are a really good team and the Steelers are a strong team that I expect to win the division.

I think Chicago is better than they get credit for.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information