Tell me what lies ahead for you today! I love hearing about others and their own traditions, or lack of!

We are away from home.. so our traditions are a bit different this year. BUT... we still try for our 8 year old. We usually eat dinner on Christmas Eve with family... I cook this meal. Last night had Chili, monkey bread, salad, lots of sweets.. hot apple cider, egg nog and present opening.

Since we put our decor up the day after Thanksgiving and get a real tree on that day... on Christmas day it is .................... put it all away!! We usually eat at my parents... but they live far away so we are going to the WAFFLE HOUSE and let them do the cooking. (This of course after we have opened gifts, Santa arrived this morning and our 8 year old made out like a bandit!! Santa left a foot print in the fireplace though.. gotta write to him about that!)

Then after we are fat and full... down comes the tree!! I LOVE to decorate for Christmas.. kind of a fanatic about it, but when Christmas is OVER.. it is OVER! I get just as excited about putting it all away.

Share your holiday stories... Love to hear them.
Merry Christmas.. to everyone!