Thread: We need some Nasty

Default We need some Nasty

does anyone else feel that way. we are not a nasty team, i would gladly sacrifice some of our choir boy record to get some physical players on the D. SD has a ton of them as well as other teams

Merriman, Phillips, Olshansky (one bad SOB)

we need that physical dominating presence somewhere on the D (lynch had it a few years ago). we need that ray lewis heart with his physicality and toughness. we need that guy.

i want Beau Bell in the draft this year. i just want me some nasty. how bout you
    ------
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
    ------

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    does anyone else feel that way. we are not a nasty team, i would gladly sacrifice some of our choir boy record to get some physical players on the D. SD has a ton of them as well as other teams

Merriman, Phillips, Olshansky (one bad SOB)

we need that physical dominating presence somewhere on the D (lynch had it a few years ago). we need that ray lewis heart with his physicality and toughness. we need that guy.

i want Beau Bell in the draft this year. i just want me some nasty. how bout you
    Al Wilson had it...and I couldn't agree with you more.

If only we could have a Brandon Marshall or four playing on defense.

the last true mcnasty this team had was romonowski.

well i take it back lynch still has it but i think he's considering retiring and he probablly feels let down by this year. id love to have romo and lynch back in their prime. i want a defense that makes the other qb want to piss his pants.
    Last edited by DenBronx; 12-25-2007 at 01:51 AM.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

I agree with you and I would love to have Romo in his prime or a guy with his attitude. Just a guy or two back there that just intimidate you.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

yes please! i don't want a cheapshot artist, but some guys who want to punch the other team in the mouth is all to the good. . . .

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    yes please! i don't want a cheapshot artist, but some guys who want to punch the other team in the mouth is all to the good. . . .

exactly, im not saying we have to go raiders style but i want a nasty (not dirty) player who makes the other team think twice before catching a pass over the middle or to run right at them

just someone who could give the opposing team nightmares, i loved Romo he was the last badass we have had here (not counting Todd ) and we need some more player like that around here
    ------
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
    ------

i'd like to see snot bubbles coming out of rivers nose next year we play them on prime time. that dudes a ____ bait.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information