Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Chargers SUCK

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernLights View Post
    No, I'm around. Just lurking to see what was being said. Didn't think it was in good taste to come around and hype up my team with the Broncos season done, so I've just backed off.

Quite happy with the final outcome of the game and really looking forward to next week against the toughest team to ever put on a uniform. Patriots are very good and with all the injuries today, I'm not sure my Bolts will be able to put up enough points to keep up. Manning threw for over 400 yards today, so Brady might put up 5. I'm not big on the between the 20's concept which was obvious today.

I am more than willing to support my team, no matter the outcome. Bring it on Bronco fans, that's why we're here. Later.
    Rivers is a woman...
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

2. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    NL - Your presence was requested.......as a result of a bet. Please read:

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...2&postcount=39
    Paid in full. See my sig.
    Gimme some footyball, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    Rivers is a woman...
    You (myself included) may not like his large mouth, but you have to admit he is playing pretty well right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernLights View Post
    Paid in full. See my sig.
    Where's Champ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

6. The Following User High Fived frauschieze For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Where's Champ?
    Good question...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Where's Champ?
    Sorry, missed that one. Do you have a particular picture in mind?

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    Rivers is a woman...
    I cringe when he is throwing his temper tantrums. That crap has got to get old to his teammates.

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

Quote Originally Posted by beefstew25 View Post
    I cringe when he is throwing his temper tantrums. That crap has got to get old to his teammates.
    Doesn't he remind you of his brother...

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

www.barstoolsports.com

I got to admit that I’m still stunned that the Chargers beat the Colts. I honestly didn’t give SD a chance. I thought the Colts would win by 20 and then would give the Pats everything they could handle in an AFC Championship game for the ages. Boy was I wrong. Now we get to look forward to our friends from the Left Coast coming to Foxboro. That’s fine by me. Even though I was looking forward to getting revenge on the Colts, it is always fun to humiliate the Chargers. After all there is no bigger bunch of crybaby ******** than SD. They talk more trash and celebrate more than any team in the league. But the second you stand up to them and give them a dose of their own medicine, they run home to momma and start crying like little ******* babies. I’m sure everybody remembers all the whining and moaning they did after the Pats beat them last year. Just in case you forgot, here is a sampling of the **** that they’ve about us over the past year;

“I think the Patriots actually live by the saying, ‘If you’re not cheatin, you’re not trying,’“I mean, I think that’s the way … they live off that statement. You keep hearing the different stories of people complaining about stuff that they do. So I’m not surprised.”

- Ladainian Tomlinson

-“I would never, ever react in that way,” “You guys know me, I’m a very classy person. I wouldn’t have reacted like that, so yes, I was upset. Very upset. When you go to the middle of our field and you start doing the dance that Shawne Merriman is known for, that’s disrespectful to me and I can’t sit there and watch that. And so yeah, I was very upset. And just the fact the way they showed no class at all, absolutely no class, and maybe it comes from the head coach. There you have it.”

- Ladainian Tomlinson

"Every time I will play New England it will be a personal grudge," "That was very classless. … When we went in and beat their head in New England [last season] … we did nothing but compliment them and say they were a good team. We would never disrespect a team like that."

- Shaun Phillips

"They won and they deserve a lot of credit,"Personally I was disappointed in the way they handled winning.

- Philip Rivers (Getting in fights with fans is pretty classy way to handle winning)

"It was upsetting to see because they won three Super Bowls," "It's like a guy on a fast break in basketball and dunking the ball and getting excited. You've won three Super Bowls. You don't do that."

- Shawne Merriman (Dude, you invented the most annoying celebration dance in sports.)
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

About 4 minutes after the game ended yesterday, the Patriots fans started coming onto the Bolts forums talking it up. I obviously don't have a problem with Bronco fans and just laugh at Raider fans, but there is something different about the Patriots fans. I just back off and don't respond to them, but they take it to another level.

I hope the Bolts can win next weekend, but am also realistic enough to know they are going against a much better team in a difficult stadium. We'll see what happens, and hopefully they can pull off another upset.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Wont happen, CHARGERS SUCK!!!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

15. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Rivers will be in trouble versus the Pats D... lets see how good Philips really is when the Pats get a commanding lead and Rivers is force to actually pass more than 20 times in a ball game. And have you ever noticed how Rivers struggles when throwing to the right side of the field.... He is much better at throwing to the left side for some reason.

Chargers SUCK!

The Lucky Sissy Show is officially going to be over this coming weekend...the Patsies are going to take LT out of the game and put the onus on Philippe to win the game throwing.

Everyone on the planet knows this.

When that fails, like we all know it will, NE will wear down SDs (very good) defense and the game will be over end of the 3rd going into the 4th.

If Philippe turns the ball over early, which he may, then sooner than that.

Wild card would be Volek but I don’t see him coming in (or even starting) beating NE in their own house.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Igor is spouting his mouth again:

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...harge_in_them/

"The way that we're playing now, nothing can stop us," defensive end Igor Olshansky crowed Sunday, after San Diego had knocked off Indianapolis, 28-24, to make an unexpected date with the Patriots for the AFC title at Gillette Stadium. "The way that we overcome adversity and everything else. I guarantee you that [Bill] Belichick and everybody else over there are scratching their heads saying, 'Man, we better get ready.' "
    ******* morons.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Chargers friggin blow!!!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information