Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Chargers SUCK

Chargers suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Can't believe this made it to the second page.

Chargers Suck!!!

I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

CHARGERS SCRAMBLING TO SELL TICKETS
    Posted by Mike Florio on September 4, 2008, 3:12 p.m.

Somewhere in L.A., Ed Roski is tapping his fingertips together and muttering, “Excellent.”

The San Diego Chargers have announced that they’ve received a 24-hour extension to sell the rest of the tickets to the regular-season opener at Qualcomm Stadium. If they can’t, the game will not be shown on television in the San Diego market.

“We’re doing everything we can to get the word out that we still have tickets for sale. We think that a lot of fans just don’t realize we still have tickets available,” said Chief Operating Officer Jim Steeg. “Our streak of 30 consecutive regular season and postseason sellouts is definitely in jeopardy.”

Holy crap.

It’s the first game of the season — for at least two years now, perhaps longer, every game sells out in Week One.

It’s Week-Freaking-One, for cryin’ out loud.

And these are the Chargers, a team many believe is the most talented in the AFC, even if Shawne Merriman’s knee eventually collapses like a Jenga tower.

The Chargers. Not the Falcons or the Chiefs or some other team that basically is beginning a 16-game preseason for 2009.

Even if they get the seats sold, this development doesn’t bode well for the city to keep the team in place when its lease expires at the end of the season.

The obvious destination? Los Angeles, where the team spent its first AFL season in 1960.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

the real problem isnt the fans, its the location of the left over seats. there is roughly 600 seats left. They are either single seats or obstructed view seats. This always has and will be a problem for us. All of the season ticket packages have been sold out. Its just what they hold over to sell to the public. Im sure you guys have single game tickets available for next weeks game. But not sure if you all have obstructed view seats as well. To me, 600 seats left over sounds like a sell out to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Bible View Post
    Chargers suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Broncos swallow...........

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by tboltzcali View Post
    the real problem isnt the fans, its the location of the left over seats. there is roughly 600 seats left. They are either single seats or obstructed view seats. This always has and will be a problem for us. All of the season ticket packages have been sold out. Its just what they hold over to sell to the public. Im sure you guys have single game tickets available for next weeks game. But not sure if you all have obstructed view seats as well. To me, 600 seats left over sounds like a sell out to me!
    Wrong.

Obstructed view and premium seats don't count towards the blackout number. Try again.

7. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

To me, 600 seats left over sounds like a sell out to me!

that's because you're a sparklers fan!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    that's because you're a sparklers fan!
    and yourrrrrr ghey....

Quote Originally Posted by Bief Stue View Post
    Wrong.

Obstructed view and premium seats don't count towards the blackout number. Try again.
    is that what I stated????

Adopted Bronco:

and yourrrrrr ghey....
    oh, burn!

seriously, did you come up with that one on your own, or did you get your little 12-year old friends to help you?
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

is that what I stated????
    To lift a blackout, the game does not need to be sold out. Enjoy your extension. Buy some tickets for the homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    the chargirls are sucking air and blowing chow.

They see thier daddy's (the Broncos) growing in power and strength and they can't stand it.

They are getting weaker. We are getting stronger.
    funny thing is, we beat our daddy's(donkos) four straight and you all cant stand it.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    oh, burn!

seriously, did you come up with that one on your own, or did you get your little 12-year old friends to help you?
    actually i was lookin at your avatar and it came to me in a flash....yourrrr ghey!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

funny thing is, we beat our daddy's(donkos) four straight and you all cant stand it.

If we beat you all 4 in a row and we suck...where does that put you guys???

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information