Page 89 of 106 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1584

Thread: Chiefs Suck

The team sucks and we suck for giving a shit
    The AFC championship trophy should have its name changed. Lamar Hunt's football legacy is that of a loser franchise, and his name belongs nowhere close to a trophy that his very own team will never even sniff.
    I think I possibly have a solid 50 years left on this earth, and for the life of me, I can't come up with a scenario where the Chiefs win a Super Bowl in that time span.
    Loser franchise with loser, retread quarterbacks.

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

It's like getting raped and yet we keep coming back for more rape.
    Bwhahahhahahaha

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305244

4. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

My attitude towards every team in the AFC when the Broncos don't make the playoffs:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ce_RIciUAAADUYY.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	10049

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Why people think the NFL is fixed...

Sorry, Chiefs. You have to bribe the refs better.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Somebody pointed out that if Andy Reid hadn't wasted the D-Poe two-point conversion play on the Broncos, it could have been the surprise play KC needed to tie Pittsburgh late in the game.

10. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Somebody pointed out that if Andy Reid hadn't wasted the D-Poe two-point conversion play on the Broncos, it could have been the surprise play KC needed to tie Pittsburgh late in the game.
    Oh, I don't know about that. Getting cute like that against a team you are embarrassing vs a playoff opponent in a close game would make him think twice about calling that.

12. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kfc.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	10050

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived tubby For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Why people think the NFL is fixed...

Sorry, Chiefs. You have to bribe the refs better.

People who believe that there is a conspiracy to fix games are morons. The stark reality is officials miss calls all the time. In fact, Capt Deedle Dum Kelce even admitted that holding happens on virtually every play yet he was just angry that it finally got called at a crucial moment. Bad calls happen throughout the year constantly, not just in the playoffs.

16. The Following 4 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

18. The Following 5 Users High Fived tubby For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    People who believe that there is a conspiracy to fix games are morons. The stark reality is officials miss calls all the time. In fact, Capt Deedle Dum Kelce even admitted that holding happens on virtually every play yet he was just angry that it finally got called at a crucial moment. Bad calls happen throughout the year constantly, not just in the playoffs.
    this is pretty accurate. some holds are just more blatant than others and should be called.

20. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Smith was looking right at him! What a loser.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

So, the Green Bay lineman didn't hold blatantly enough so Green Bay is allowed to win the game. Riiiiiiiight.

Ever notice how often the teams with national fan bases (Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Dallas, New England, San Francisco, (ahem) Denver) seem to get more than their share of those calls favor them? And there's that little thing called tv ratings which the NFL always tries to maximize?

I think the person who doesn't see the critical referee's call at the critical moment are the morons. My eyes are wide open. It doesn't mean every play is rigged or every foul is unfair. But they know how to make 2-3 calls enough to change the outcome.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

So, the Green Bay lineman didn't hold blatantly enough so Green Bay is allowed to win the game. Riiiiiiiight.

Ever notice how often the teams with national fan bases (Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Dallas, New England, San Francisco, (ahem) Denver) seem to get more than their share of those calls favor them? And there's that little thing called tv ratings which the NFL always tries to maximize?

I think the person who doesn't see the critical referee's call at the critical moment are the morons. My eyes are wide open. It doesn't mean every play is rigged or every foul is unfair. But they know how to make 2-3 calls enough to change the outcome.

You mean did the refs miss that call. Yes, you are 100% accurate there. And apparently you have not been paying attention to the media today, it has been reported that since the Cowboys got eliminated SB ticket prices dropped. Yes, DROPPED. So if the NFL was looking to cash in they would found a way to let the Cowboys win out. Yes, you are a moron if you believe they wanted GB to win.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    And the backup argument to that is always, "Well... what I mean is that it shouldn't be called at the end of the game. Let them play!"

Screw that. If your argument that it was a hold but shouldn't have been called there then we should just drop the rule. A hold in the first drive of the first quarter "could" easily kill a TD drive but no one retroactively points to that because we will never know what happened. Who knows? Maybe the Chiefs would've lost in OT anyway. What we DO know is that there was a hold on the call, and yes sometimes they miss them. Guess what? They got them on that one.

My only gripe with holding calls is that they are 10 yard penalties. IF every play has at least one hold on it and running backs/recievers still aren't averaging 10 yards a play why the hell is the penalty 10 yards? It really is a drive killer unless you have an elite offense. It should be 5 yards or something.

25. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information