Page 5 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Suck

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Chiefs suck!!!!

Here is to Peterson having another "stellar" offseason.

LMAO!

It's funny because it's true.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

LMAO...Carl Peterson giving himself the vote of confidence. I love this man!

Peterson says he won't leave Chiefs 'before the job is finished'

Carl Peterson says he will return for a 20th year running the Kansas City Chiefs despite a disappointing season that left many fans unhappy.

"We have a plan and it's being implemented," the Chiefs president and general manager told The Associated Press Monday in a telephone interview from his office at Arrowhead Stadium. "I have no intention to leave before the job is finished."

A 13-10 overtime loss to the equally hapless New York Jets ended Kansas City's season on a nine-game losing streak with a 4-12 record. It's the longest skid in a non-strike year in team history and the Chiefs' worst record in almost 30 years.

In New York on Sunday after the Jets game, Peterson told The Kansas City Star that coach Herm Edwards also would be back.

Team co-owner Clark Hunt, who took over leadership of the Chiefs in late 2006 after the death of his father, team founder Lamar Hunt, did not comment Sunday.

But Peterson clearly has been assured that he will return for what figures to be a major retooling of the team and coaching staff.

The bottom fell out in Edwards' second season, and Kansas City is further from the Super Bowl than it has been at anytime during Peterson's reign. Fan interest also is lower than anytime since the late 1980s.

As many as 20 players could be gone next year from the aging team that scored fewer points than any Kansas City squad in a 16-game season.

"We're devastated. But we are not discouraged," Peterson said Monday. "We know where we're going and what we're going to do."

Peterson said he was most disappointed for Hunt, who shares ownership with his sister and two brothers, none of whom has taken a leadership role in the franchise.

"Clark is as discouraged as any one of us. I feel bad for Clark because this is his first year as the leader of the new ownership group," Peterson said. "We are going forward in 2008."
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Year 20 of the 5 year plan.

No Playoff wins in 15 years.

Yeah. He should stay.
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    LMAO...Carl Peterson giving himself the vote of confidence. I love this man!
    Ha ha ha. Awesome.

Chiefs Suck!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Chiefs suck.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The Kansas City Star reports Chiefs GM Carl Peterson and HC Herman Edwards will remain in their positions for 2008 despite the team's 4-12 season.

Great news......Ha...
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Well, the scapegoating has begun. Herm fires Mike Solari, Charlie Joyner and James Saxon.

I'm not sure how you fire Joyner or Saxon and keep **** Curl. It's going to be another long season in '08.
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.

The Chiefs may run a zone blocking scheme next year.

Jason Whitlock believes the Chiefs will use a Denver-style attack in the running and passing game, although we'll obviously have to see their offensive coaching staff hires to be sure. The change could help Larry Johnson if the Chiefs can find the right pieces.
    Source: Kansas City Star

oh and they still suck

Quote Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
    Well, the scapegoating has begun. Herm fires Mike Solari, Charlie Joyner and James Saxon.

I'm not sure how you fire Joyner or Saxon and keep **** Curl. It's going to be another long season in '08.
    More than happy to see Solari gone.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I love **** Curl!

I love Carl Peterson!

I love Herm the Sperm!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I love the Chiefs front office and Coaches.

They are why the

CHIEFS SUCK!!!!!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike McGlinchey

Chefs Suck!
    Colorado Championship Tracker

Colorado Avalanche 3 Stanley Cups
    Colorado Rockies 0 World Series Champions
    Denver Broncos 3 Super Bowl victories
    Denver Nuggets 1 NBA Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    I love the Chiefs front office and Coaches.

They are why the

CHIEFS SUCK!!!!!
    Exactly...it wasn't the players.Lots of wasted talent.And don't ask which
    players...you know who.

Chiefs GM Carl Peterson says that after watching NCAA football in 2007, no college quarterback has "thrilled" him so far.

"I don’t see a marquee quarterback right now – a franchise quarterback," King Carl said. "I don’t see one that’s a guy who is going to turn your franchise around." This sounds like an indirect vote of confidence for Brodie Croyle. There are at least three QBs likely to be taken in April's first round.
    Source: kcchiefs.com

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Chiefs Suck!!!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information