Page 48 of 106 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Suck

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Considering the dramatic change you experience when crossing the boarder into Missouri, you should fire your plumber since Denver is still beautiful, and Missouri is still a big toilette.
    well child when we come up there to help with your disasters we'll be sure and shove the sewer drain in your fu*ckin' hole. right under your nose. better yet your on your own. hope those twisters rip you a new ahole

I didn't know kc fans still existed around here. BTW, how's that #1 over all pick...RT...working out for you? I just read that he's ranked by PFF #66 out of 68. Seems to be struggling. That probably won't work out too well for you, especially against a guy by the name of Von Miller. Has Alex met Von? No worries, he will.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post

I didn't know kc fans still existed around here. BTW, how's that #1 over all pick...RT...working out for you? I just read that he's ranked by PFF #66 out of 68. Seems to be struggling. That probably won't work out too well for you, especially against a guy by the name of Von Miller. Has Alex met Von? No worries, he will.
    Wow, you mean he's not even playing LT? That must be really disappointing considering where he was drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Wow, you mean he's not even playing LT? That must be really disappointing considering where he was drafted.
    They have another 1st round pick that they have for LT. They are/were going to end up trading the LT they have now (drafted same year as Clady) and move the NEW draftee to LT after getting some experience. They figured having two high round picks at tackle would make their OL stud. But neither is great, and apparantly their new kid is looking really bad so far in the NFL (going all the way back through training camps).

I guess it's nice being the #1 overall pick as an OL, since no one hears about you when you are doing poorly. They may end up having to give their current LT the money he was looking for, after all, since the rookie doesn't look like he's on a path to take over that position. That's what the KC FO was hoping to avoid.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

They have another 1st round pick that they have for LT. They are/were going to end up trading the LT they have now (drafted same year as Clady) and move the NEW draftee to LT after getting some experience. They figured having two high round picks at tackle would make their OL stud. But neither is great, and apparantly their new kid is looking really bad so far in the NFL (going all the way back through training camps).

I guess it's nice being the #1 overall pick as an OL, since no one hears about you when you are doing poorly. They may end up having to give their current LT the money he was looking for, after all, since the rookie doesn't look like he's on a path to take over that position. That's what the KC FO was hoping to avoid.
    Yeah, I know who Brandon Albert is. I was just using this as an opportunity to further expound on how crappy the Chiefs are.

6. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Yeah, I know who Brandon Albert is. I was just using this as an opportunity to further expound on how crappy the Chiefs are.
    HAH.. sorry dude. ME TOO! I just think it's funny that they used a first round pick on Albert, dont' want to pay him LT money so they end up having to use the #1 OVERALL pick on a LT to replace him... Only to now learn that he SUCKS to where they will probably have to pay Albert ANYWAY!!

8. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    I don't blame you a bit....getting your ass kicked must suck.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Wins three games and he's dusting off the 1968 Super Bowl trophy...

Go figure.

But, I guess, when you've averaged 4.5 wins for the last seven seasons, winning three in a row probably feels like winning a Super Bowl.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

YAAAAWN...........gotta go. see ya when we're 4-0

where will you be when you are 4-6?

15. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Wins three games and he's dusting off the 1968 Super Bowl trophy...

Go figure.

But, I guess, when you've averaged 4.5 wins for the last seven seasons, winning three in a row probably feels like winning a Super Bowl.
    Kinda cute though. I mean, getting all excited about his Alex Smith led Chiefs. They no longer are the worst team in the entire NFL. It's like getting a brand new teddy bear and bragging about how soft it is. Give it some time to be dragged in the mud. Then we won't see him again for another 2 years.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

where will you be when you are 4-6?

Crying in a dark room.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    well child when we come up there to help with your disasters we'll be sure and shove the sewer drain in your fu*ckin' hole. right under your nose. better yet your on your own. hope those twisters rip you a new ahole

You're a funny guy who lives in a state who allows their highways to be adopted by the KKK. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post

You're a funny guy who lives in a state who allows their highways to be adopted by the KKK. I've seen it with my own eyes.
    Scott Siepker: actor, producer, writer

The 29-year-old Iowa actor emerged in the state’s consciousness in January with a YouTube video called “Iowa Nice.” The language wasn’t all that nice, but the message was clear: Iowa is more than just flyover country, and maybe the national news media in town for the Iowa caucuses should show some respect. The video reached 1 million views online.
    Siepker followed up with “Hawkeye Nice” and “Cyclone Nice,” videos that espoused the best qualities of the state’s top two universities. Then he proceeded to talk trash about every school in the respective conferences of the University of Iowa and Iowa State University.

That landed Siepker a regular gig on ESPNU, ESPN’s college athletics channel. He makes football predictions and talks more trash, especially about what he calls the “Bugeaters” in Nebraska.

link

we didn't know you two propped up islamic terrorists - shame on you

so, what else ya got in your outhouse sides corn cobbs, redneck???

run Thnikkaman run !!!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information