Page 56 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders SUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    You do realize that a Raider's fan trying to talk shit is just pathetic, right?
    You do realize there's a WORLD of difference between me and OR, right? I have yet to use the word "elite" in a ridiculous sentence. I just speak fact sprinkled with some opinion and a dash of sexy.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

It pains me to say, but the Raiders are building a pretty good team. I like Carr, and their defense looks pretty good as well. I know their receivers are coming along and have a descent RB.

I've said before, as much as I've loved their futility for the entirety of my son's life, the rivalry is a bit more fun when they're a good team.

4. The Following 6 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    You do realize there's a WORLD of difference between me and OR, right? I have yet to use the word "elite" in a ridiculous sentence. I just speak fact sprinkled with some opinion and a dash of sexy.
    I said you weren't a complete raging douche hammer already, what more do you want?

Ok, fine, your team might win more than 6 games this year and has an outside chance of finally beating a Manning led Bronco team, but I doubt it. Whether you've used the word "elite" or not doesn't mean you have a damn thing to hang your hat on as a Raider fan talking smack on a Broncos forum. It's like making fun of a Corvette for losing a race with a Ferrari while you're driving a Ford Focus. Second round playoff exits and Super Bowl losses > no chance in hell at even making the playoffs. Always will be.

6. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Raiders suck.

8. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I said you weren't a complete raging douche hammer already, what more do you want?

Ok, fine, your team might win more than 6 games this year and has an outside chance of finally beating a Manning led Bronco team, but I doubt it. Whether you've used the word "elite" or not doesn't mean you have a damn thing to hang your hat on as a Raider fan talking smack on a Broncos forum. It's like making fun of a Corvette for losing a race with a Ferrari while you're driving a Ford Focus. Second round playoff exits and Super Bowl losses > no chance in hell at even making the playoffs. Always will be.
    But when the Corvette crashes and burns miles before the finish line, wheels rolling slowly in every direction, the driver of the silver and black Ford Focus is gonna pull up beside you, look at the damage, laugh and wait to see the outcome of the race, since we BOTH lost. The fact that the Focus has lost most of it's paint and can run faster than 20 miles per hour doesn't take away from the fact that the Corvette looks oh so smooth in the race until the last lap.

I must be living in the Tale of Two Forums. On one Bronco forum, fans come out the woodwork after a win streak or a win against the Broncos and all you hear is "Where were you when your team sucked?" or "Where were you last month when your team lost?" I'm not a front runner. If I mingled here for the last decade and then all of a sudden started talking smack AS SOON AS my team is good (not now, just using an example) what would you say about that poster?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Can't wait to play them this week. Should be a chance for complete game.
    In Elway We Trust

I can't wait for this game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

It will be interesting to see how our defense plays against your offense.

And to see if Carr can make quick smart decisions, because he'll have to.

14. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Either can I, because :

1. This rivalry hasn't been relevant for a long time
    2. There's a lot of bad feelings towards Del Rio in Denver.

You're basically facing a smart Kyle Orton on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post

Name:  Eeyore.gif
Views: 88
Size:  15.7 KB
    Free Hotcarl!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Either can I, because :

1. This rivalry hasn't been relevant for a long time
    2. There's a lot of bad feelings towards Del Rio in Denver.
    Why the hate for Del Rio?

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Kyle Orton & Big Ben are literally the only QBs we've owned during this 12 year stench so I'll take a smart or dumb one any day of the week. But Forehead can't be that atrocious.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

But when the Corvette crashes and burns miles before the finish line, wheels rolling slowly in every direction, the driver of the silver and black Ford Focus is gonna pull up beside you, look at the damage, laugh and wait to see the outcome of the race, since we BOTH lost. The fact that the Focus has lost most of it's paint and can run faster than 20 miles per hour doesn't take away from the fact that the Corvette looks oh so smooth in the race until the last lap.

I must be living in the Tale of Two Forums. On one Bronco forum, fans come out the woodwork after a win streak or a win against the Broncos and all you hear is "Where were you when your team sucked?" or "Where were you last month when your team lost?" I'm not a front runner. If I mingled here for the last decade and then all of a sudden started talking smack AS SOON AS my team is good (not now, just using an example) what would you say about that poster?
    Sorry, but no. The Focus doesn't even make the race, they didn't pass the qualifying laps.

Why the hate for Del Rio?
    Many people in Denver feel like he didn't try to get the defense ready for the playoff game last year. There's been speculation he had one foot out the door already.

His vanilla D really frustrated people too. There's a perception he didn't utilize the talent we had very well. Collectively, Miller and Ware only had 2 sacks the last 4 weeks of the season and a goose egg in the playoff game.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information