Page 37 of 85 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders SUCK

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

After a tough loss to the colts we needed a good laugh so we watched the raiders attempting to play NFL football in the afternoon. It's like watching a good classic comedy, you know all the punchlines and can't help but laugh every time. The funniest part was when Jamarcus came into the game. Had to turn on the chargers/boys game a few times after that just to be able to stop laughing long enough to catch our breath.

If it wasn't such an absolutely horribly run and embarrassing organization I might actually start feeling sorry for ...
    Nah, who am I kidding.

WOW do those raiders suck.

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MileHighWrath For This Post:

Raiders suck

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighWrath View Post
    After a tough loss to the colts we needed a good laugh so we watched the raiders attempting to play NFL football in the afternoon. It's like watching a good classic comedy, you know all the punchlines and can't help but laugh every time. The funniest part was when Jamarcus came into the game. Had to turn on the chargers/boys game a few times after that just to be able to stop laughing long enough to catch our breath.

If it wasn't such an absolutely horribly run and embarrassing organization I might actually start feeling sorry for ...
    Nah, who am I kidding.

You mean watching them lose to a team that the Broncos also lost to...or are you talking about something else?

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighWrath View Post

Nah, who am I kidding.

Most Pass Receptions, Game
    21 Brandon Marshall, Denver vs. Indianapolis, December 13, 2009*
    20 Terrell Owens, San Francisco vs. Chicago, Dec. 17, 2000
    18 Tom Fears, Los Angeles vs. Green Bay, Dec. 3, 1950

* Denotes efforts in a LOSS.

7. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post

nobody's happy about it, but i don't think too many people really expected us to beat the 12-0 colts. . . the fact that the interior O-line couldn't convert third- and fourth-and-short doesn't take away from marshall's performance, though-- it doesn't mean much in a loss, but it's at least nice to see what your stars are capable of. . . that's probably more catches, yards and touchdowns than mr. number seven overall pick will have for the entire season. . .

hope you enjoyed watching crabtree make that sick TD grab before halftime. . . that guy should be lighting it up in the bay area for years to come. . .

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

9. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    nobody's happy about it, but i don't think too many people really expected us to beat the 12-0 colts. . . the fact that the interior O-line couldn't convert third- and fourth-and-short doesn't take away from marshall's performance, though-- it doesn't mean much in a loss, but it's at least nice to see what your stars are capable of. . . that's probably more catches, yards and touchdowns than mr. number seven overall pick will have for the entire season. . .

hope you enjoyed watching crabtree make that sick TD grab before halftime. . . that guy should be lighting it up in the bay area for years to come. . .

I'm more impressed with Louis Murphy right now than Crabtree. All it took was an average of 2 catches per game to make his mark. So yeah, it's nice to see what your players are capable of, stars or not, espeially in unworkable conditions. If I said Murphy > Crabtree right now, with a far cheaper salary from the same draft and no questionable attitude presented here or then, prove me wrong.

You don't need a gang of catches to show your capability. Sort of like Eddie Royal. See I brought his name up just in case you forgot he was still a Denver Bronco. Even the bust Heyward-Bey has more TDs this season than Royal at the writing. It is indeed amazing to see what stars are capable of, like being a mirage of a great, good or even fair wideout, while the guy on the other side who for some odd reason we all thought was going to make Royal better.

Nice talking receivers with you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

Nice talking receivers with you.
    You're going to receive an ass kicking at mile high. ******* Jokeland sucks.

12. The Following User High Fived KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128 View Post
    You're going to receive an ass kicking at mile high. ******* Jokeland sucks.
    Sure, right, same pathetic chant from last year. JaMarcus is 1-0 in Denver. Undefeated in Denver. You guys suck for making that a stat in ANY given condition. I don't care if it was Slowick, Shanahan, Cutler, Champ, ect. He's currently in line for being the biggest bust even and he's undefeated in Mile High. Even if he loses Sunday, he still won't have a losing record in that illegally funded stadium of your's. Can you explain that? Start with the undefeated record in Denver first, then explain how Oakland/Los Angeles owns you, by a ton, and will continue to own as long as Al Davis lives, even if it's for another century.

Denver sucks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar

Um... the 2000 Bears ended up 5-11 (in their division basement) and the 9'ers game was the next-to-the last of the season (meaning they were already 4-10 going into the game). They were QB'ed by the likes of Cade McNown, Shane Matthews, Jim Miller, Louie Aguiar, and Mark Hartsell (everyone's going who???) It's no surprise that team was shut out 17-0.

As for the 1950 Packers.... they wound up 3-9... going into the game they were 3-7.

My point? The individual accomplishments of TO and Tom Fears occurred in games that their respective teams won because their opponents were roughly as formidable as the '09 Cleveland Browns. Neither TO nor Tom Fears was facing an undefeated 13-0 team that is arguably the best in the league; led by last year's NFL MVP. Which only makes Marshall's accomplishment the more impressive. Going into Indy and racking up a performance like that... in light of the fact that Indy is the prohibitive favorite to represent the AFC in the SB... was incredible.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Gruden a "rock star" at Raiders reunion
    Posted by Mike Florio on December 14, 2009 8:52 PM ET
    With the Oakland Raiders unlikely to host a Monday Night Football game that isn't hosted by ESPN's Night At The Roxbury "B" team, former Raiders coach Jon Gruden will be in the area only when the 49ers have a home game in prime time on the first work night of the week.

And so it was in Week 14, with the 49ers facing the Cardinals at Candlestick Park.

The game brought former Raiders coach Jon Gruden back to town, and so he attended a "crowded backroom Raider reunion" at a sports bar in San Leandro, according to Jerry McDonald of the Oakland Tribune.

Gruden reportedly "sprung" for the party ("the hot dogs are paid for, so don't f--king waste any of them"), which was attended by a "seemingly never-ending reception line of invited guests, many of whom are going to be glad their names won't be mentioned here."

"Look at him," a Raiders employee told McDonald. "He's still a rock star."

A crowd of Raiders fans developed at the bar as word of Gruden's presence leaked out. And as he headed for the bus, a "glut" of Raiders fans chanted, "Come back Jon!"

McDonald speculates that Gruden possibly could return as head coach, due to the fact that he has not publicly disparaged the team. ESPN on-air colleague Ron Jaworski told McDonald that he's never heard Gruden say a bad word about owner Al Davis.

But, as McDonald points out, Gruden was shipped to Tampa nearly eight years ago because he wanted more money and more power. He'll want even more of it when he returns to the NFL.

Especially since he's still a rock star.
    I like Gruden. I also think he fits the raiders well, and has a personality strong and smooth enough to handle Al Davis.

I want him back in Oakland. As much as I hate the raiders, It was better when our foe was stronger. It made us stronger. A common bond of hate.... Hate is healthy..... Its good for the soul.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller, Peyton's Neck

Los Angeles owns you, by a ton, and will continue to own as long as Al Davis lives, even if it's for another century.

Denver sucks.

You gave me my laugh for the day and I you! I hope Al stays around for another century, just so we can LOL at his drafts and free agent signings.
    Thanks Shake!

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

DS, you must play with yourself a lot.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris "goldenrod" Simms

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post

TEBOW Bringing back the hb pass since 2012

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dortoh For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    DS, you must play with yourself a lot.
    Explain.

Jamarcus won on 10 of 11 passing at Mile High last year. There are no gimmes in the NFL. This team better be ready to play.

Luckily for us the Philli game got moved to 2PM the following Sunday.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information