Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders SUCK

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighWrath View Post
    even with a win they still suck
    It's a big head to head showdown with the three-time defending AFC West Champs, a game where you can snatch the crown, and you decide to post in the Raider thread but not the Charger thread??

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

Lmfao

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

3. The Following User High Fived MileHighWrath For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Today, October 26th, 2009, the Oakland Raiders had their manhood stripped away from them. As embarrassing a performance as can be imagined.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Today, October 26th, 2009, the Oakland Raiders had their manhood stripped away from them. As embarrassing a performance as can be imagined.
    Today is the 25th.

6. The Following User High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Now, all I have to hear about here in NY besides the Yankees is how the NYJ are suddenly AFC contenders again... great.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Don't forget 52-21 with the division on the line.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Now, all I have to hear about here in NY besides the Yankees is how the NYJ are suddenly AFC contenders again... great.

Shazam!, I don't think folks outside our region realize that in our neck of the woods football is definitely NOT the national pastime; baseball still holds sway...
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

11. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Shazam!, I don't think folks outside our region realize that in our neck of the woods football is definitely NOT the national pastime; baseball still holds sway...
    Even then it's close. Giants/Cards should meet or beat Yankees tonight in NY metro ratings.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I seriously doubt that red.

Even though I hate the Yankees and all their ****ing phony faker fans here.

14. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I seriously doubt that red.

Even though I hate the Yankees and all their ****ing phony faker fans here.
    Ok, maybe that's the 12 Coronas I drank talking. But it's happened before, really.

Tommorows talk radio will be all Yankmes all day though, win or lose.[

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by red98 View Post

Ok, maybe that's the 12 Coronas I drank talking. But it's happened before, really.

Tommorows talk radio will be all Yankmes all day though, win or lose.[
    It will be all Yankees with a little bit here and there with Jets homer (broadcasters included, liek Bob Wishussen and Joe Beningo) how suddenly the Jets are going to the Super Bowl again and creaming their pants over Sanchez, the best QB of all time and how he is 10x better than Eli Manning. :puke:

For every real NYY fan there are 10 fakers and phony bandwagoners, who wouldn't know Derek Jeter, Andy Petitte or even Don Mattingly if they walked by them in the street. I live 10 minutes from Yankees Stadium (I will never acknowledge the new Yankees Stadium, what a disgrace) and I hate them so much with a real passion. This is coming from someone who is not a Mets or Red Sox fan too. So, since I am truly neutral, I can say that and mean it.

Yankee fans are so ****ing spoiled too. They're the only franchise in professional sports that if they don't win a Championship, the season is a failure, regardless of how good they do.

Look how fast they were to run Joe Torre out of town, who never had a non-playoff team in over a decade with the Yankees? Yankee fans hated the guy! What? Then, they'd tell me how it was the same with Shanahan. Shanny had horrible .500 season at the end with a horrible laughing stock defense. It is nowhere near similar.

Every year the Yankees essentially try to buy their way to a championship. They are absolutely terrible for baseball. Baseball needs a salary cap, or something terribly. Then like last year, you had Tampa, with a payroll a fraction of the Yankees, going to the WS proving you can't necessarily buy it.

Heart is one thing the NYY do not have any more.

Jeter is the man though. If there is one player on that squad of mercenaries who is all class and exudes passion, it is him.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

ummmm, that discussion is lost in here:

raiders suck thread

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

19. The Following User High Fived MileHighWrath For This Post:

Two things.

1) F*** all your baseball teams.

2) F*** my football team.

I wish I could have King George and Al What's His Face in the same room. I'd walk over to Steinbrenner, give him a mafia style kiss on both cheeks and thank him for bringing me twice the World Series titles in my lifetime than some dude did with his Superbowls. Then I'd thank him for realizing that his meddling has a fault and thus stepping back to let players play, stepping aside to let his sons manage, and giving my boys a chance at #27.

Then I'll turn to Davis and just look at him for like 72 hours straight, nudging my head towards Steinbrenner repeatedly so that he gets the message on how you get a team back to glory, as in get the **** out of the way.

I was in the car when I heard Russell fumble the first play of the game. When it was 14-0, I called my dad and asked him to give me my playoff tickets back, screw the party my cousin planned months ago, I'm going to celebrate this shit off.

YOU ROCK!

You, not so much.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Lechler is top notch!

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

I don't even know what to say DS. It isn't even fun anymore but...

Tune in next week for the next episode of the slap stick comedy, "Raiders Suck".
    Merry.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information