Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders SUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    At least Denver doesn't have to move the franchise around.

You keep bringing up 1 game. Yes. That's 1 loss. And we also won 1 game. That's 1-1. How'd the rest of your season go?
    The one game was against a team's fan talking trash talking like he swept us this year. So we're even this year. Surely if you were that superior you would've swept us, right?

The Raiders moved once, gave the city a SB, moved back. Maybe if you moved you'll get your ever elusive 3rd SB win. It does work.

The season went better than expected. We didn't know what we had in Carr and Cooper and others and surpassed most of our win total. Carr is an up and coming QB and one of the best young QBs around and may be the best in this division once Manning retires or leaves, which is most likely this year. Cooper and Crabtree will be a tandem to reckon with the more they gel, along with others. Khalil Mack will wreck havoc for years to come. This is a situation that we have been waiting for, back to back great draft classes that's building a nucleus. With the future containing that young nucleus, anything you're saying now about how our season went and what playoff game we're playing really means nothing because everyone knows the direction this team is going, be it in Oakland or a bigger market. But I'm sure you knew that.

I'm glad they stepped up. The rivalry is more fun when there's actual competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    DS, I'm sorry man, but you can't talk smack. Your team has been terrible for a very long time. There is reason for hope, but there's literally no substance currently. Please, just stop, it's embarassing.
    Stop it, Davii. How long have you known me? We joined around the same time and during that time, have I been owned in this forum year in and year out (be honest). I don't like to toot my own horn but I have this and the other Bronco forum's respect for a reason since most of my posts are in smack. I liked OR but he was outrageous and played the troll part perfectly. I revolve my smack around facts about BOTH our teams. You can't tell me I could only talk trash in 2010 because we were the better team that year. It doesn't work that way. And it's a hell of a challenge to go back and forth with fans when your team is struggling mightily for a long time. Makes me battle tested. There isn't a protocol for talking smack. Why do I think we had this conversation before lol.

Anyways, it's late as hell here on the East Coast and I'm sheeeepy. As much as it pains me to say, good luck this playoff run and I'll see you in here as usual.

*****. I'm an East Coaster. Granted, I work 11pm to 7am.

The Raiders are going to be a problem for a long time. Carr was a top ten Qb this year. He is on the path to be an all-pro.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Eight months since this was posted in? For SHAME!

Carolina will be mediocre? Me thinks not.

10. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Eight months since this was posted in? For SHAME!

I'd flip the Browns & Texans.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-su...ers-1785149022

Your 2015 record: 7-9, in which they dropped four of their last five games. WHAT AN UP-AND-COMING YOUNG BUNCH OF SCAMPS. The best part was when Ray-Ray Armstrong got investigated for yelling at a police dog.

Your coach: Handsome boob Jack Del Rio. Everyone’s gonna say nice shit about the Raiders this preseason. They’re relatively young. They have a QB. They preserved continuity by extending GM Reggie “Shrek” McKenzie until 2021. Aldon Smith is on suspension and can’t run over your son while drunk anymore. There is the ILLUSION of steady competence. But **** that. You people still have a meat-brained retread with career record of 75-80 in charge of all this. Jack Del Rio is barely a degree removed from Mike Mularkey. His greatest coaching accomplishment has been dressing tastefully. You’re not going anywhere with him. I saw the Garrard Jaguars. They were the most promising sub-.500 team in football for YEARS. The same fate awaits you.

Your quarterback: Warped Tour attendee Derek Carr. With nearly 4,000 passing yards and over 30 TD passes last season, I bet you guys are liking your hotshot QB, right? Well, thankfully for me, there are alwaysanonymous scouts out there who are BRAVE enough to take a hot shit all over promising talent. Take it away, sir:

“He gets flustered, now,” a personnel director said. “When we got pressure on him, he turned into a different guy. The great ones aren’t like that. Russell Wilson, there is never going to be panic in him. As a matter of fact, he wants it because he knows he can break contain, and if they get single coverage, they are going to beat it. I still have some reservations about Carr because of his poise under pressure.”

Let’s forget for a moment that pressuring any quarterback adversely affects their play. I would far prefer to think of Derek Carr as a wilting daisy who lacks scrotal fortitude. And given that your average Raiders fan acts as if he spent 10 years running a pruno operation inside San Quentin, I look forward to this fanbase turning on Carr and screaming “*****!” at him the moment he loses a playoff game. It’s gonna be great.

Also, if Carr gets hurt by opposing defenders and/or bottles thrown from the stands, the team drafted Connor Cook as an insurance policy. Show the video again…

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicated View Post
    If we suck, you guys swallow.

Owned tonight in every phase. Delete this thread tbh
    Enjoy your fleeting moment.
    History cannot be changed
    For as long as I've been a fan (just 12 years) you have been suck defined.
    And I'm sure being the Raiders you'll find some creative way of screwing up your future.

14. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:

so OR's 30 posts got deleted? Seems a bit thin skinned

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

16. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I have no problem with him being banned or deleted. For starters he created a dupe account, secondly he was posting smack in the wrong forums. Its not this board's fault he is a complete dumbass.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

I said the Raiders were pretenders. I'm here to eat my words. They were the better team yesterday and look poised to compete for the division for the next 5ish years.

I have to admit, it sucked watching the defensive line get man handled like that. Elway has some holes to fill

20. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Had nothing to do with us being thin skinned, I was actually amused with my exchange with him, it has to do with him not meeting the intellectual standards for this site
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information