Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1130

Thread: Raiders SUCK

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    6,262

    Default

    Raiders SUCK!!!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson
    Posts
    26,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MileHighWrath View Post
    Only a member of gayturd nation would troll during a 5 year streak of double digit losses.
    Well, As I'm sure you already know, they are rock stupid.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach
    Posts
    20,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Well, As I'm sure you already know, they are rock stupid.
    That's insulting.






    To the rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

    *****************
    "I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    Marilyn Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson
    Posts
    26,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    That's insulting.






    To the rock.
    OK, Frau, thats fair. I'm sorry. Can you think of anything actually as stupid as Raider fans? Clams? Brussel Sprouts? Pig Iron? Probably not....

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach
    Posts
    20,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    OK, Frau, thats fair. I'm sorry. Can you think of anything actually as stupid as Raider fans? Clams? Brussel Sprouts? Pig Iron? Probably not....
    No need for apologies. I have racked my brain and I can't come up with anything as stupid as Raiders fans myself. But I did come up with something close.......




    Chargers fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

    *****************
    "I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    Marilyn Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson
    Posts
    26,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    No need for apologies. I have racked my brain and I can't come up with anything as stupid as Raiders fans myself. But I did come up with something close.......




    Chargers fans.
    I didn't used to think they were all that stupid. Then I read some posts in the Phillip Rivers thread that has made me reevaluate. They really are dumb after all.

    They ain't as dopey as Raider fan, of course...they look more on a par with your "Llama of Discipline" in your Avvy. I'd give them even money against the Llama on Jeopardy.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach
    Posts
    20,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    I didn't used to think they were all that stupid. Then I read some posts in the Phillip Rivers thread that has made me reevaluate. They really are dumb after all.

    They ain't as dopey as Raider fan, of course...they look more on a par with your "Llama of Discipline" in your Avvy. I'd give them even money against the Llama on Jeopardy.
    The past couple of years have been a real eye-opener. The Chargers have been the redheaded stepchildren of the AFC West so long, I would have sworn that the Chargers didn't have fans.


    Oh wait. Those are all bandwagon fans. Dang. Maybe Chargers fans aren't dumb at all......simply because real ones don't exist.




    Back on topic.

    Chokeland BLOWS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

    *****************
    "I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    Marilyn Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Zona
    Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!
    Posts
    1,019

    Default

    Up until just a couple years ago when you went to Quallcomm to see Broncso v Chargers you were there with 50,000 other Broncos fans (hence the nickname Mile High West), then they out fitted the team with intermittent powder blue uniforms and charger fans came out of the closet, jumped on the bandwagon and now they fill the stadium 3/4 of the way.

    raiders still suck!


    Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Adopted Bronco:
    Brittany Bowlen
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Faiders Suck!
    I support Brittany Bowlen.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson
    Posts
    26,034

    Default

    5 year record for Oakland

    19 wins - 61 Losses

    That, ladies and Gentlemen, is how to suck Royally in the NFL

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Clown Shoes
    Posts
    45,636

    Default


  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Clown Shoes
    Posts
    45,636

    Default


  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Zona
    Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!
    Posts
    1,019

    Default

    Fired their DC, Ryan, the only coach that was actually doing anything worthwhile ... BRILLIANT!

    Fade will suck for a LONG TIME!


    Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Kailua Hawaii
    Adopted Bronco:
    KYLE SLOTER
    Posts
    5,259

    Default

    RAT-TURDS SUCK!!!!!!!


    Whew! Had to come in and post that. Post number 2 after sayin hello. First things first.
    Last edited by WARHORSE; 01-04-2008 at 06:07 AM.
    I reserve the right to be wrong........yet right.

  15. #45

    Default

    Being a Raiders' fan is a mental illness caused by rednecks, alcohol, and drugs. Please be careful when you see them because they might bore you to death with their pitiness.
    Last edited by bmarsh15; 01-02-2008 at 08:56 PM.
    "I Hate Phillips and the Chargirls"





Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. i suck!
    By hotcarl in forum Smack (Duck Before Entering)
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-05-2015, 08:18 PM
  2. Cowboys suck
    By Bronco Bible in forum Smack (Duck Before Entering)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 10:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group