Page 29 of 85 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders SUCK

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by thnikkaman View Post
    6th graders with better game than you.
    qft
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    The formula for an OaklandRader post:

<name of BroncosForums Poster> is dumb.

<random insult about Denver, or posters mom/sister>

Owned.

OaklandRaider, if you are going to be a troll. Please put some effort into it. I've seen 6th graders with better game than you.
    I bet you have seen 6th graders, you creep.

You're the one who likes to adopt baby boys, right?

Dude...

Owned.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    qft
    Can't churn up a comeback for yourself? LOL

Keep hiding behind Thnikkaman. He's doing a good job as replacing you as worst smack talker.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    I bet you have seen 6th graders, you creep.

You're the one who likes to adopt baby boys, right?

Dude...

Owned.
    Chokeland, you are trying so hard to talk smack. At least you have deviated from talking about people's sisters. Maybe, at some point, your balls will drop and you will attack the man, not his family.

And at some point, you will realize that being a daddy is an honorable thing that someone with a pair becomes.

Just like how I just became your daddy. Now go to your room. You will noticed that I gave your XBox away. Finish your math homework or there will be no push pop for you after dinner.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:

Chokeland, you are trying so hard to talk smack. At least you have deviated from talking about people's sisters. Maybe, at some point, your balls will drop and you will attack the man, not his family.

And at some point, you will realize that being a daddy is an honorable thing that someone with a pair becomes.

Just like how I just became your daddy. Now go to your room. You will noticed that I gave your XBox away. Finish your math homework or there will be no push pop for you after dinner.
    Thickness, or whatever the hell your username is. You call that smack? Saying you took away my Xbox? (Btw, PS3 is wayyy better)

LOL, if that is what you call smack, you fail at life. That was seriously pathetic. Come harder next time.

Now step aside, and let me and MissouriBronc continue to talk about his problems with his sister. Don't try to be the hero and save him, lmao.

For once in your life, don't be a creep. Mkay?

owned

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well, I know one thing.

The Raiders still suck.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Thickness, or whatever the hell your username is. You call that smack? Saying you took away my Xbox? (Btw, PS3 is wayyy better)

LOL, if that is what you call smack, you fail at life. That was seriously pathetic. Come harder next time.

Now step aside, and let me and MissouriBronc continue to talk about his problems with his sister. Don't try to be the hero and save him, lmao.

owned

Mmkay. Warren.

Frank and Beans Frank and Beans.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Well, I know one thing.

The Raiders still suck.
    Yet they still killed the Donkeys the last time they played by a score of 31-10?

Damn. If we suck, yall must deepthroat.

Owned.

9. The Following User High Fived OaklandRaider For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

owned
    Your next post will look something like this:

Thnikk you fail. MissouriBronc, I am screwing your sister Rosey (coincedentally the name of OaklandRaiders right hand), Thnikk fails at smack.

Owned

Here is some friendly advice. Go to 4chan or SomethingAwful and work on your internet pwnage skills. At least try to make it funny, or insulting. Get rid of your Word document full of canned responses and come original.

11. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Your next post will look something like this:

Thnikk you fail. MissouriBronc, I am screwing your sister Rosey (coincedentally the name of OaklandRaiders right hand), Thnikk fails at smack.

Owned

Here is some friendly advice. Go to 4chan or SomethingAwful and work on your internet pwnage skills. At least try to make it funny, or insulting. Get rid of your Word document full of canned responses and come original.
    Blah, blah, blah.

Go away, creep.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I will be at glory hole #2 in the flying J off the first exit in Barstow on I-15.
    Wow. Did you really have to go there?

14. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Damn. If we suck, yall must deepthroat.
    ^That was a damn good smack line. I had to high five my own post for that.

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

raider fan, too funny. One win and raider fan get's all high and mighty.

Just because raider fan is too dimwitted to understand why and how much his team sucks and has sucked for so many years doesn't mean any Bronco fan need stoop to exchanging smack with said retard.

yo raider fan, own my signature line biatch, until your "team" manages more than 5 wins in a season (how freakin pathetic is that?) you aren't anything more than a fool if you are trying to talk smack to or with anyone .. your failure to acknowledge nor understand this is no reason for any of us to engage.

Owned? What a friggin joke, the only thing raider fan owns is a rust and puke stained el camino.

How does it feel to win more than 5 games in a season raider fan .. awwwww that's right, you forgot that feeling years ago huh? Sucks to be you.

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighWrath View Post
    raider fan, too funny. One win and raider fan get's all high and mighty.

Just because raider fan is too dimwitted to understand why and how much his team sucks and has sucked for so many years doesn't mean any Bronco fan need stoop to exchanging smack with said retard.

yo raider fan, own my signature line biatch, until your "team" manages more than 5 wins in a season (how freakin pathetic is that?) you aren't anything more than a fool if you are trying to talk smack to or with anyone .. your failure to acknowledge nor understand this is no reason for any of us to engage.

Owned? What a friggin joke, the only thing raider fan owns is a rust and puke stained el camino.

How does it feel to win more than 5 games in a season raider fan .. awwwww that's right, you forgot that feeling years ago huh? Sucks to be you.
    Here is an interesting article I want you to read. And if you can't read, try to sound the words out. And if you can't sound the words out, call mommy in the room to read it to you. She owes me a favor

Atricle ----> http://national-football-league-nfl....in_denver_3110

Video ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzjKuVirMMk

You --------->

Owned.

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

LMAO at raider fan, can't hang with the big boys, needs some article to run smack for him. Does that article change my sig line? No? Guess you suck then huh buddy?

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information