Page 23 of 85 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders SUCK

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Lets talk about right now.

The fakers suck. Their own player don't even want to be there.

How's javon talker workin' out for you boys?

Broncos 5-4

jokeland 2-6

What happened to your team in game one this year... in your house? Yea, you got whipped on by none other than the Broncos, you know, the team that you claim is no good.

Merry.

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

LOL every time you post in this thread you further the fool you are as a raider fan.

while I take pleasure in using my signature to document the absolute horrible state of the raider franchise for the last several years and their inability to improve as year after year after year after year after coach after coach after coach after 1st round pick after 1st round pick, etc goes by doesn't mean I live in the past like raider fan HAS TOO. It means the raiders suck RIGHT NOW, oh and for the last several years of course (see sig).

While I can't speak for others who like to look back and pick on the chargers lack of having accomplished anything of note in the entirety of their existence, how can you not bring that up, I mean since the merger they are 6-18 in the playoffs with only 1 SB appearance. That's almost as funny as going 21-68 since 2003, but not quite. I mean 21-68 is like the Tampa Bay Buccs through the 80's, but not quite. Don't worry though, the way your precious franchise with it's hallowed past is going, it will be the worse NFL team over a stretch of 10 years than any that has ever existed.

How will that past of yours feel then raider fan?

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by BoltsOwnU View Post
    HAHAHA! This from a Denver fan?!? This is the ALL-TIME paradigm of hypocrisy. Oh well played indeed!
    Coming to the defense of a raider fan in a raiders suck thread when your team sucks at 4-5?

Definition of idiot: BoltsOwnU

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

Now now, calling someone an idiot doesn't address the issues at hand. it only ignores them.

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighWrath View Post
    LOL every time you post in this thread you further the fool you are as a raider fan.

while I take pleasure in using my signature to document the absolute horrible state of the raider franchise for the last several years and their inability to improve as year after year after year after year after coach after coach after coach after 1st round pick after 1st round pick, etc goes by doesn't mean I live in the past like raider fan HAS TOO. It means the raiders suck RIGHT NOW, oh and for the last several years of course (see sig).
    Tatum Bell? That’s recent news. The defense? Corners or lack thereof? Flexible defensive coordinators? Scoring in the teens more than in the 30s? Current. You’re ranting about my talking about the past but glossed over those current issues.

While I can't speak for others who like to look back and pick on the chargers lack of having accomplished anything of note in the entirety of their existence, how can you not bring that up, I mean since the merger they are 6-18 in the playoffs with only 1 SB appearance. That's almost as funny as going 21-68 since 2003, but not quite. I mean 21-68 is like the Tampa Bay Buccs through the 80's, but not quite. Don't worry though, the way your precious franchise with it's hallowed past is going, it will be the worse NFL team over a stretch of 10 years than any that has ever existed.
    Halfway there, so Long Live Al Davis is all you have so far, besides those rabbit foot rubbing assumptions. I assumed the Broncos were making the playoffs in 2006 and I was wrong. I assumed they had a consistent offense this year. Wrong again. I assumed Champ Bailey's skills would rub off on someone in that defense. Damn, 0-3.

And why bring up the Chargers playoff record since the merger? To show how pathetic they are, right? So why did I post the brief summary that got your panties in a twist? Let that marinate in your head and then see how that compares because the last time I checked, the merger covers a long time frame, Elway, Rod Smith and Terrell Davis are retired. Meanwhile Rivers, Tomlinson, Gates and everyone on the Chargers haven’t been playing “since the merger”. So why bring it up, right?

Coming to the defense of a raider fan in a raiders suck thread when your team sucks at 4-5?

Definition of idiot: BoltsOwnU
    I wasn't defending DS, he is more than capable of doing so on his own, I was however pointing out a ridiculously spineless hypocritical post. But hey, namecall all you like when you get nailed to post of your own foolishness.

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyallyPwned View Post
    Now now, calling someone an idiot doesn't address the issues at hand. it only ignores them.

It was my intention to, more or less, ignore him and it's not name calling if it's a fact.

Tatum Bell? That’s recent news. The defense? Corners or lack thereof? Flexible defensive coordinators? Scoring in the teens more than in the 30s? Current. You’re ranting about my talking about the past but glossed over those current issues.

At which point have I spent time talking about how great and wonderful the Broncos are? This is a raiders suck thread, in here I talk about the fact that the raiders suck

Halfway there, so Long Live Al Davis is all you have so far, besides those rabbit foot rubbing assumptions. I assumed the Broncos were making the playoffs in 2006 and I was wrong. I assumed they had a consistent offense this year. Wrong again. I assumed Champ Bailey's skills would rub off on someone in that defense. Damn, 0-3.

Typical raider fan, always wrong. My expectations for the Broncos at the start of the year were lower than yours! Are you sure you are a raider fan?

And why bring up the Chargers playoff record since the merger? To show how pathetic they are, right? So why did I post the brief summary that got your panties in a twist? Let that marinate in your head and then see how that compares because the last time I checked, the merger covers a long time frame, Elway, Rod Smith and Terrell Davis are retired. Meanwhile Rivers, Tomlinson, Gates and everyone on the Chargers haven’t been playing “since the merger”. So why bring it up, right?

Truthfully only brought up the chargers failed past because you did. I only really talk about the irrelevant past in threads about .... the past.
    You want us to consider the past right now and how it relates to your lowly raiders compared to the past of the Broncos. That's pathetic in a raiders suck thread. My sole point was simply: whatever has been done in the past is irrelevant, your team absolutely sucks ass NOW, why are you in a raiders suck thread throwing past accomplishments around like it's some kind of worthwhile defense? It's not. Why even bother in a raiders suck thread. There's a Broncos suck thread on this forum ... why would I even go in there and try to counter what's being said? It makes no sense, it's a Broncos suck thread. Why are you here? The raiders suck, there is nothing you can say that could possibly change that, yet post after post you seem to want to defend ... who? Al(zheimers), your own sense of pride? Just let it go man, they are who they are. And no hard feelings, I have big respect for fans that are tried and true to their team through thick and thin as I have been but this is a raiders suck thread.

And the raiders suck.

You want us to consider the past right now and how it relates to your lowly raiders compared to the past of the Broncos. That's pathetic in a raiders suck thread. My sole point was simply: whatever has been done in the past is irrelevant, your team absolutely sucks ass NOW, why are you in a raiders suck thread throwing past accomplishments around like it's some kind of worthwhile defense? It's not. Why even bother in a raiders suck thread. There's a Broncos suck thread on this forum ... why would I even go in there and try to counter what's being said? It makes no sense, it's a Broncos suck thread. Why are you here? The raiders suck, there is nothing you can say that could possibly change that, yet post after post you seem to want to defend ... who? Al(zheimers), your own sense of pride? Just let it go man, they are who they are. And no hard feelings, I have big respect for fans that are tried and true to their team through thick and thin as I have been but this is a raiders suck thread.

And the raiders suck.
    Oh I see… so because you don’t pop your head in a Broncos suck thread, that’s protocol for what goes on around here? I see this thread here is your toy to begin with, so you should be mad that I stepped in shit and stomped all over your Tonka trucks in this pathetic sandbox of your’s. Now if don’t want me here defending my team by pointing out your team’s gang of flaws, then you can do one of two things: Edit the first post and say “No Raider fans respond in this thread before I call the mods” or “Don’t talk about my Broncos in a Raiders Sucks or I’ll get mad and stuff.”

I don’t know what went on at “The Freak” or whatever that place was called, but judging from your responses to my posts, it looks like it was all a lovey dovey Bronco fan circle jerk where no Raider fan came in to give you grief. Guess what, the Freak is gone and a Raider fan is here to piss on your thread come hell or high water. I took my opening week loss, recovered, watched the Broncos stumble to .500 since and responded accordingly.

Now if that’s too hard for you to comprehend, tolerate or accept, then my job, as a rival fan, is complete. By the way, those two bolded words answer all the question on why I’m here and why I interrupted this regularly scheduled program to give you breaking news on why the Broncos, with a few more wins here and there are about as good as this division's suckiness will carry them.

why would I even go in there and try to counter what's being said? It makes no sense, it's a Broncos suck thread.
    I'm disappointed in this statement. Your name is MileHighWRATH, let the opposing fan feel this supposed wrath EVERYWHERE, not just in your homemade thread. Or is it MILEHIGHWrath, meaning it's only defended on the home turf. Don't cower to the truth, fight it. Don't let them walk over you, man up. Everywhere. You think just because someone says Raiders Suck I'm going to agree and walk away. I'll agree because they do and you'll never see me deny that. But then I'll spin you around and point to the reflection in the mirror, pointing at that receding George Jefferson hairline (defense) the flickering eye twitch (choose the coordinator) the pimples (Cutler in the clutch when he fails) and the bad nose job (Tatum Bell, DAMN!)

Sooooo, Tatum Bell... Your thoughts? Think he'll crack 600 yards down the stretch, or does he need luggage in the end zone for inspiration? Never mind, I'll post that question in the Broncos Suck thread and not get a response there too?

8. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Want to see what I'm talking about, check out this thread made by Broncos fan who's just reminding the Chargers on the Grand Scheme of things:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=126511

That's a good Broncos fan at that site who brings some credible smack. But what's stopping him from googling the hell out of your franchise's accomplishments to tell the Chargers they can't talk? Nothing, right? Now what if I popped my head in there and posted results that > Denver's, even if it was during the Disco Era. And it has nothing to do with Denver being in first place now because that thread could be the default starting point if the Chargers' talent started putting it all together. And it has nothing to do with you vs. me, it's Broncos vs. Raiders, so just like you group all the Raiders fans in a lump, I'm doing the same. You'll never see me START a thread like that, but I'll use that ammo as I see fit, not as you see fit because there's really nothing you can do about it, now is there?

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    Lets talk about right now.

The fakers suck. Their own player don't even want to be there.

How's javon talker workin' out for you boys?

Broncos 5-4

jokeland 2-6

What happened to your team in game one this year... in your house? Yea, you got whipped on by none other than the Broncos, you know, the team that you claim is no good.

Merry.

God I hate admitting I'm enjoying watching a 'Turd fan own it.

12. The Following User High Fived BoltsOwnU For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

God I hate admitting I'm enjoying watching a 'Turd fan own it.
    You just accomplished negative cred.
    Merry.

You just accomplished negative cred.
    Oh lighten up. I have to hand it to DS, he brings A+ level smack, (even when he wades into it against me unfortunately) and does so convincingly even though his team has sucked so convincingly for YEARS now. Not only do the Raiders and the bulk of their fans look upward from the absolute sewer, but they are so misguided in their moves that it's like watching a blindfolded retarded monkey going after a pinata.

Even so, DS manages to bring more to the table than "We were dominant 100 years ago so we can talk now but you can't" and does so pretty convincingly (again unfortunately when I'm opposite).

Don't worry, as soon as I see a Donkfan other than Medford B generally, or Underrated in the rhyming threads, bringing as much grit in the face of futility, I'll give equal credit there too.

15. The Following User High Fived BoltsOwnU For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Oh lighten up. I have to hand it to DS, he brings A+ level smack, (even when he wades into it against me unfortunately) and does so convincingly even though his team has sucked so convincingly for YEARS now. Not only do the Raiders and the bulk of their fans look upward from the absolute sewer, but they are so misguided in their moves that it's like watching a blindfolded retarded monkey going after a pinata.

Even so, DS manages to bring more to the table than "We were dominant 100 years ago so we can talk now but you can't" and does so pretty convincingly (again unfortunately when I'm opposite).

Don't worry, as soon as I see a Donkfan other than Medford B generally, or Underrated in the rhyming threads, bringing as much grit in the face of futility, I'll give equal credit there too.
    I think it's pretty much universally known in the world of NFL football that the raiders suck.

It becomes hard to give any kind of credit to people trying to deny that fact.

Even the two years in this century they won the division they lost to the Broncos three out of the four games.
    Merry.

I think it's pretty much universally known in the world of NFL football that the raiders suck.

It becomes hard to give any kind of credit to people trying to deny that fact.

Even the two years in this century they won the division they lost to the Broncos three out of the four games.
    Three years in this century, when you guys lost 3 out of 4 games during that same stretch. Division titles are stil hard to come by this century, what do the Broncos have, 1?

And you have to show me where I denied the Raiders' current state. You can't because I don't come here saying the team on the field this year are world beaters. You've known me long enough to know how level headed I am about Davis and what he's done and the product on the field and the bowel movements he's dumped on a once proud and dominant franchise. If it really bothered me to lay down and roll over, do you think I'd post here continuously with this name and Gem's sigs?

18. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Quote Originally Posted by RoyallyPwned View Post
    Three years in this century, when you guys lost 3 out of 4 games during that same stretch. Division titles are stil hard to come by this century, what do the Broncos have, 1?

And you have to show me where I denied the Raiders' current state. You can't because I don't come here saying the team on the field this year are world beaters. You've known me long enough to know how level headed I am about Davis and what he's done and the product on the field and the bowel movements he's dumped on a once proud and dominant franchise. If it really bothered me to lay down and roll over, do you think I'd post here continuously with this name and Gem's sigs?

Raiders suck right now and you can't deny that fact.

I'm not saying you're denying it. I'm just saying that it is a fact.
    Last edited by Day1BroncoFan; 11-13-2008 at 11:10 PM.
    Merry.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information