Page 22 of 85 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders SUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Need a bit more explanation than that, or are we just comparing numbers?

pi > e
    110 > 11
    af > 16
    That non answer actually answered my question. Thanks.

And I gave your 'chise a bit more credit. It's only 54-40 not 41. If you win in the rematch, it'll be 41. My apologies lol.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Quote Originally Posted by royallypwned View Post
    raider fan says:

Davis > bowlen
    54 > 41
    3 > 2
    and seeing the way your team's defense plays and the way the offense plays against decent teams, the only thing you'll improve on come 2009 is

54 > 42

if we sucked this long, why are these facts so? Oh thank the stars for backlogged domination, give or take a shanahan run that is good, just not good enough.

Psst - go raiders.
    fail!!!
    Merry.

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    fail!!!
    Why? Are these not facts? Yes they are. Yes they are.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by RoyallyPwned View Post
    What happened to Jamarcus Russel? Just curious, I switched to the game yesterday and they had whats his name in there.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

The more recent evidence points to a new history in the making. It will soon change.
    Merry.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    What happened to Jamarcus Russel? Just curious, I switched to the game yesterday and they had whats his name in there.
    An old college injury did him in, so he didn't play. Tendonitis(sp) in his knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    The more recent evidence points to a new history in the making. It will soon change.
    Stock up on batteries that die out in 2059 because that's when ESPN35 breaks news for such an event.

7. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

That non answer actually answered my question. Thanks.

And I gave your 'chise a bit more credit. It's only 54-40 not 41. If you win in the rematch, it'll be 41. My apologies lol.
    So what you are saying, is that Shanahan just needs to coach the Broncos 6 and a half more seasons to catch the Broncos back up with the Raiders.

Nice.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

9. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    So what you are saying, is that Shanahan just needs to coach the Broncos 6 and a half more seasons to catch the Broncos back up with the Raiders.

Nice.
    Nope. Don't see where I said that. My crystal nut says Oakland will be ahead in this rival until the sun explodes. But more importantly, since we're out the playoff race, I'm waiting to see which wild card team will dismantle the 8-8 AFC West winner on their own turf this year. hey if I'm waiting for Davis to step down, might as well have fun doing it watching others (yall) bumble in the playoffs like... well, the regular season Raiders.

man....the Raiders D were playin like they wanted to win....but at the end they are still......the RAIIIIDERSSS!!!!!
    new boss....possibly better than old boss

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Nope. Don't see where I said that. My crystal nut says Oakland will be ahead in this rival until the sun explodes. But more importantly, since we're out the playoff race, I'm waiting to see which wild card team will dismantle the 8-8 AFC West winner on their own turf this year. hey if I'm waiting for Davis to step down, might as well have fun doing it watching others (yall) bumble in the playoffs like... well, the regular season Raiders.
    Your crystal nut has been, well it is a has been. It has been somewhere else. It you really had a crystal nut you would know that the al curse will live long after he's no longer with you.

Here's to looking down at you.
    Merry.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Nope. Don't see where I said that. My crystal 8-ball says Oakland will be ahead in this rival until the sun explodes. But more importantly, since we're out the playoff race, I'm waiting to see which wild card team will dismantle the 8-8 AFC West winner on their own turf this year. hey if I'm waiting for Davis to step down, might as well have fun doing it watching others (yall) bumble in the playoffs like... well, the regular season Raiders.
    Corrected.

I figured you would have to be on drugs to like the faiders.

14. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Davis says, "Pucker up Raiders fans"

16. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

Raider fan says:

Davis > Bowlen
    54 > 41
    3 > 2
    And seeing the way your team's defense plays and the way the offense plays against decent teams, the only thing you'll improve on come 2009 is

54 > 42

If we sucked this long, why are these facts so? Oh thank the stars for backlogged DOMINATION, give or take a Shanahan run that is good, just not good enough.

psst - go Raiders.
    Are you kidding me with that crap? All you can do is point to the past? lmFAo what are you 90 years old breaking out the lamest of lame smack - days gone by? Try watching some raiders games, pull your head out of the past, plant it in the now and realize yours is the worst organization in the NFL. You will not find a decent coach to work for Al(zheimers), free agents will not sign except to receive larger pay than anyone else will offer, see J Walker, their fan base will dwindle and die, which has already begun save for die hards like you that can't move forward, until finally, your Shepard passes and the lost black sheep will try to justify following their new leader. Seriously, what are you doing trying to talk smack with that lame ass crap about bygone years..... NOBODY CARES about 10, 20, 30 years ago. Oh, except the lamest of fans that have absolutely nothing left to cling to.

What's so sad is raider fan like you probably has no idea just how pathetic it is to come in with the whine about the past ... "oh yeah well look at our head to head record and we have 1 more SB and so how do we suck if that's true?"

Freaking laughable how much not only the raiders but their fans just simply

S U C K

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

Lol the clip on your diaper almost hit me in the eye.

Broncos fans did that past talking crap ALL the time the last two years vs. Chargers fans, and every Charger fan will testify to that. It’s even in your sigs. It was also a safe fallback in 2006 en route to the 64-6 combined thumping when they had nothing to say in comparison to their record, offense, defense, special teams and cheerleaders. How many times do we have to see Elway holding up that trophy? Don’t make me get out my Plunkett 8x10. So with that in mind, what can stop this die hard Raider fan from doing the same thing + 1?

Now you want to talk recent, let’s get into that recently signed play action threat named Tatum Bell. At least he came cheap, so you’ll just about get your money’s worth stealing him from free agency. Who’s the next Champ Bailey now? Are you hoping to land Asomugha, you know a real cornerback, and not the players on your team pretending to be one, including Champ who WAS great but now is only very good. You can HOPE Al Davis turns Aso into Charles Woodson II, but right now, he’s in Oakland, whether he likes it or not. And since your boys and whichever gnome is calling plays on defense hasn’t done anything since Oakland’s downfall, you can see why my talk about the past isn’t just a soft fall on a pillow. Enjoy the few more wins and talks of “Time for Shanny to go” week after week after week or “Let’s sign this guy to fix the defense!” weak after weak after weak or “Stop talking about the past because it never happened but our’s did!”

Right now all you can do is compare yourself to the Raiders. Well, on offense. That's sad when you think about it and I laugh about it.

Long Live Random Broncos Defensive Coordinator.

19. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighWrath View Post
    Are you kidding me with that crap? All you can do is point to the past? lmFAo what are you 90 years old breaking out the lamest of lame smack - days gone by? Try watching some raiders games, pull your head out of the past, plant it in the now and realize yours is the worst organization in the NFL. You will not find a decent coach to work for Al(zheimers), free agents will not sign except to receive larger pay than anyone else will offer, see J Walker, their fan base will dwindle and die, which has already begun save for die hards like you that can't move forward, until finally, your Shepard passes and the lost black sheep will try to justify following their new leader. Seriously, what are you doing trying to talk smack with that lame ass crap about bygone years..... NOBODY CARES about 10, 20, 30 years ago. Oh, except the lamest of fans that have absolutely nothing left to cling to.

What's so sad is raider fan like you probably has no idea just how pathetic it is to come in with the whine about the past ... "oh yeah well look at our head to head record and we have 1 more SB and so how do we suck if that's true?"

Freaking laughable how much not only the raiders but their fans just simply

S U C K
    HAHAHA! This from a Denver fan?!? This is the ALL-TIME paradigm of hypocrisy. Oh well played indeed!

21. The Following User High Fived BoltsOwnU For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information