Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Town Hall Discussion: Mile High Salute Trial Period Coming to an End - Input Needed

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

SMH (shaking my head) tned...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    SMH (shaking my head) tned...
    I fear for my life, man....

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    And you think I care....

j/k
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Get some cojones man!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncolingus View Post
    Get some cojones man!
    Don't be talking to our founder that way....

Don't worry Tned...I am taking names for you and will do a
    follow up on this ones future here on this board.

Its okay Tned....don't worry...I won't leave you!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

[*] Do you like the current Mile High Salute system? I do ...

[*] Do you like the fact no points or status is tracked in conjunction with the system? I do like that fact ... though it would'nt bother if points or status were tracked ... i'm not against it ...

[*] Do you like the anonymous nature of the system, vs. allowing others to see who you have given a Mile High Salute to? Regardless of the System, i would let that party know it was me.

[*]Do you like the 'limit and spread', the limit of only giving 10 salutes a day and spreading to five other people before giving a Mile High Salute to the same person again? If there were 20 posts that i liked ... from 20 diffrent people ... i'd like to be able to give all 20 people a Salute. But 10 is certainly adequate IMO.

[*] Any other feedback about the system or changes you would like to have considered.? Just thanks for giving me the oppurtunity/option to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    [*] Do you like the current Mile High Salute system? I do ...

[*] Do you like the fact no points or status is tracked in conjunction with the system? I do like that fact ... though it would'nt bother if points or status were tracked ... i'm not against it ...

[*] Do you like the anonymous nature of the system, vs. allowing others to see who you have given a Mile High Salute to? Regardless of the System, i would let that party know it was me.

[*]Do you like the 'limit and spread', the limit of only giving 10 salutes a day and spreading to five other people before giving a Mile High Salute to the same person again? If there were 20 posts that i liked ... from 20 diffrent people ... i'd like to be able to give all 20 people a Salute. But 10 is certainly adequate IMO.

[*] Any other feedback about the system or changes you would like to have considered.? Just thanks for giving me the oppurtunity/option to try it out.

I agree, especially on the "limit and spread". I'd like to give more if it's a good day on the board. I'd like to give one person more than one, for sometimes they have more than one excellent post.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan76 View Post
    * Any other feedback about the system or changes you would like to have considered.Trash the whole concept
    Pretty much my opinion as well.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

* Do you like the anonymous nature of the system, vs. allowing others to see who you have given a Mile High Salute to? No, You should have an option of public or private. Sometimes there are situations where you need to use both, but 90% of the time you want an immidiate response. Something that says "Yeah, I agree with you, and Im proud of it."

* Do you like the 'limit and spread', the limit of only giving 10 salutes a day and spreading to five other people before giving a Mile High Salute to the same person again?No, Some posters are just better poster's. Some people are funnier than others. Jody for instance, I couldnt give her rep on like 3 posts yesterday. It is unfair to her, that I have to salute lesser posts just to come back and hit her again.

Im fine with a simple salute.

Please, please, dont put in a points status system. It just made me ill to even go to Bmania(other than the white light!)and see the popularity contests floating around there.

Of course that is my opinion of that system, so take it for what it is.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

I have never seen what a point system was good for. Unless there was a troll problem here, which there isnt, plus the moderating/ownership seems to be fantastic.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I've got to say, though, that the point system helped me over at the Freak a few times. There were times when a long-time, respected member logged on after like a year's absence, and I knew that he was a respected member by his rep count, even though I didn't know who it was...but other than that, with this being a fairly new board, I've gotten a pretty good idea of who all the respectable people are.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    I've got to say, though, that the point system helped me over at the Freak a few times. There were times when a long-time, respected member logged on after like a year's absence, and I knew that he was a respected member by his rep count, even though I didn't know who it was...but other than that, with this being a fairly new board, I've gotten a pretty good idea of who all the respectable people are.
    I have always went by the post count and membership date. But there would be times we had to do red dot parties on trolls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I have always went by the post count and membership date. But there would be times we had to do red dot parties on trolls.
    Or slim.

One of my all time favorite threads was the neg rep thread. It really proved how worthless rep points really were, when you deliberately post in a thread so that people can give you neg rep and then post their comments in the thread. To this day, I will never know how Stud found out about Iggy, the iguanadon......
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information