Page 247 of 301 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4511

Thread: Hows your weather today

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Very similar weather as 16 yrs ago on Sept. 11 2001. Mid 70's. Not a cloud in the sky. No wind at all.
    I remember it well

89 but windy and really smokey. Supposed to be in the 80's for a couple more days and then we are supposed to get our first rain since mid June, I hope it helps with the fires around here.

Forecast is for snow in the mountains later in the week as well.

Everyone remembers that day. For me it was the first day at a new job, I had just finished getting dressed and turned on CNN like I did every morning and the first plane had just hit. After the 2nd plane hit I tried waking the wife but she probably didn't even understand what I was saying. I remember going to my new job my manager had no idea what was going on so I brought him up to speed and we spent the rest of the day watching the news like everyone else.
    Last edited by weazel; 09-11-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    89 but windy and really smokey. Supposed to be in the 80's for a couple more days and then we are supposed to get our first rain since mid June, I hope it helps with the fires around here.

Forecast is for snow in the mountains later in the week as well.

Everyone remembers that day. For me it was the first day at a new job, I had just finished getting dressed and turned on CNN like I did every morning and the first plane had just hit. After the 2nd plane hit I tried waking the wife but she probably didn't even understand what I was saying. I remember going to my new job my manager had no idea what was going on so I brought him up to speed and we spent the rest of the day watching the news like everyone else.
    I had closed the restaurant I was working at the night before. It was a horrible day

It is a comfortable 77 degrees and it is raining ash.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

79 and clear as a bell here

cooled right down overnight and we are supposed to get rain... I think we will have a high of about 55 - 60 today

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Cool, cloudy, rain, and very windy. The Fall leaves are blowing away.

I don't know the weather where I am but I do know the weather in Mexico.

Chili today. Hot tamale.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I don't know the weather where I am but I do know the weather in Mexico.

Chili today. Hot tamale.
    ichiwawa

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Booooo!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Encore!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

12. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Upper 40s, dense fog, and a cold rain. Gumbo weather.

mid 40's here today as well, supposed to be in the 50's all weekend and then back into the 70's next week. The mountains here and Montana got between 6 - 14" of snow in the last few days though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It's over 90 here today. I'm actually looking forward to those cold fronts coming this way.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    mid 40's here today as well, supposed to be in the 50's all weekend and then back into the 70's next week. The mountains here and Montana got between 6 - 14" of snow in the last few days though.
    The snow can stay away as long as possible....too early for that stuff. Living up here, I still haven't gotten use to the idea of having snow on the ground for Thanksgiving.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information