Page 244 of 301 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 4511

Thread: Hows your weather today

What's the rest of the country like? We had a cold spring, didn't have any hot stretches until July (normally June is hot and July/August unbearable). First 8 days of August coolest since '74. If we don't have a heat wave, will likely be the coolest summer in decades, possibly 40-50+ years.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

It's been basically normal here this summer, although the past few days, running through the rest of this week have been around 10 degrees below normal. Rain at night and in the mid 50's - low 60's. Great sleeping weather with the attic fan running and windows open! And, the AC not running is an added bonus.

Enjoying the summer but a bit windy day. My kind of a weather.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by missMorgan View Post
    Enjoying the summer but a bit windy day. My kind of a weather.
    Exterminate exterminate exterminate

Just saw this tweet: @KATVToddYak It was good while it lasted. The @NWSLittleRock reports we just hit 90° for the first time this month. Still can’t complain! #ARWX

That's insane. I know about middway through July the wife had the Little Rock station on and the anchors were saying it hadn't hit 100 yet and speculating whether they could go all summer without hitting 100, something neither of them recalled ever happening. When we had that hot week in July, I'm guessing the finally hit 100, if not before.

My weather dohicky thing outside says it's 94 here, although the airport a few miles away is showing 91, which would normally be a normal to low normal August day.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I'm starting to see the tops of some trees (not sure which kind) to be not as green.

Its been 85-100 pretty much every day this summer and we just had outlr first rain (1 hour) in two months.

I'm currently visiting my brother in the North West Territories, it was 85 today and we are sitting on the deck watching the northern lights right now

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

8. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Its been 85-100 pretty much every day this summer and we just had outlr first rain (1 hour) in two months. I'm currently visiting my brother in the North West Territories, it was 85 today and we are sitting on the deck watching the northern lights right now
    If I needed sold on Alberta, you would have just done it!!!

10. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

A Little Rock news station meterologist just tweeted:

@KATVToddYak: RECORD WATCH - It’s 74° at 1PM in Little Rock. The coolest daytime high for August 13th is 78° in 1964 and 1917. We can do this! #ARWX

While it's only one day, it's representative of the August overall. Very good chance that today will be the coolest August 13th since they've been keeping weather records in Little Rock. With a few hours to the peak, it might not be the coolest ever for this date in history, but will be close.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

First snow on the peaks of the season. Surprisingly, many trees are starting to show their Fall change. This morning, I was breathing the 'smoke' in the cool crisp air. It's been raining a lot. This means football season is upon us.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

90 today but supposed to be in the 70's for the weekend and then back up to 85-90 the rest of the week. I am off next week and have no plans, what should I do?

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    90 today but supposed to be in the 70's for the weekend and then back up to 85-90 the rest of the week. I am off next week and have no plans, what should I do?
    How about you G.F.Y.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

96... Sitting on the deck, just finished a steak and having a beer. Camping this weekend, supposed to be 100 though... might be a sit and drink weekend

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2182.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	10870
    Last edited by weazel; 08-23-2017 at 08:38 PM.

18. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Cool & rainy......the birch tree leaves are becoming yellow. These trees change quick, but they're usually the first to green up in spring.....first in, first out.

Looks like it might drop into the 50's tonight, definitely the low 60's the rest of the week at night and low 80s for highs. Based on the long range forecast, this will go down as one of the coolest Augusts in Arkansas history, I think 7th or so. And, what's weird is that it wasn't because it was rainy and cloudy all summer. I think I understand the allure of San Diego now, since we are probably getting SD weather.

21. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information