Page 248 of 301 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4511

Thread: Hows your weather today

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    The snow can stay away as long as possible....too early for that stuff. Living up here, I still haven't gotten use to the idea of having snow on the ground for Thanksgiving.
    we usually don't have snow on the ground until January. We will get flurries but it doesn't usually stick around

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    mid 40's here today as well, supposed to be in the 50's all weekend and then back into the 70's next week. The mountains here and Montana got between 6 - 14" of snow in the last few days though.
    does that mean the fires have gone?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

High of 62 here, after a week in the upper 80's. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!

does that mean the fires have gone?
    No, it will take a while to get rid of them but it does help them contain it. The problem with forest fires is they burn so hot that they burn through the roots under ground as well, it takes a long time to put them out completely. The fire that destroyed half the city of Fort McMurry last July was just completely distinguished 4 weeks ago, that fire burned for over a year.

That's the problem with lightning as well, during the summer there are anywhere from 10 - 100 lightning strikes in a particular area and the businesses that own the logging rights to that area have to send fire crews out to those strike areas. They have to search a 1000 foot perimeter around each strike because when the lightning hits a tree it runs down through the roots and can end up lighting another tree on fire hundreds of feet away.
    Last edited by weazel; 09-23-2017 at 12:01 PM.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Going to be great weekend, 78 degrees and Oktoberfest in full swing... will be chugging German beer all weekend. Prost!

6. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Going to be great weekend, 78 degrees and Oktoberfest in full swing... will be chugging German beer all weekend. Prost!
    Which flavor are you trying this weekend? I tried the new Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest, and it's probably one of the better ones they have made over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Which flavor are you trying this weekend? I tried the new Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest, and it's probably one of the better ones they have made over the years.
    It will all be German beers, Paulenars, Hacker-Pschorr, Weihenstephan, Schneider, Ayinger... We have an Oktoberfest in the park downtown this weekend every year and they order in thousands of cases of German beer. They have to make the order well in advance though because the Munich festival uses about 7 million litres per year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

It will all be German beers, Paulenars, Hacker-Pschorr, Weihenstephan, Schneider, Ayinger... We have an Oktoberfest in the park downtown this weekend every year and they order in thousands of cases of German beer. They have to make the order well in advance though because the Munich festival uses about 7 million litres per year.
    My Army neighbor had a case of Kapuziner Dunkel and Radler over the summer, pretty good beer. I like the way the German bottle their beer.

10. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

it is freaking ugly here today. 32 degrees, crazy north wind and snowing... sideways.

12. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

In the 20s and snowing. Zero wind

Been between 65-75 here the last couple weeks. Dry as hell, fire bans are back on

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Ice fog for the last 4 days.. Hoar frost on the trees and grass looks wintry.

mid 60's today, mid 40's tomorrow. no snow though

Mid 70s tomorrow which will be great. I have the biggest playoff game in the city tomorrow afternoon.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Its still in the high 80s here. Unseasonably warm
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information