Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301
Results 4,501 to 4,511 of 4511

Thread: Hows your weather today

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Colorado is currently blanketed in smoke from Canadian wildfires.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

RE: today - what is that bright light in the sky? Haven't seen that for a long time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    RE: today - what is that bright light in the sky? Haven't seen that for a long time.
    That's actually the monster that causes the fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Got a sweet light thunderstorm here. A torrential burst of rain, and a shit-load of lightning.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

5. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

That storm was amazing. Love it when the sky lights up and listen to the thunder.

When my son was a young boy, he and I used to open the garage door, pull out a couple camping chairs and just watch and listen. We did the same last night, except out of our sliding glass door in the dining room which faces west. He's 22 now, but it was a great reminiscent moment!

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

We getting a nice light rain today after a brutal but short heat wave… will settle a lot of dust and dry wood down hopefully

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    That storm was amazing. Love it when the sky lights up and listen to the thunder.

When my son was a young boy, he and I used to open the garage door, pull out a couple camping chairs and just watch and listen. We did the same last night, except out of our sliding glass door in the dining room which faces west. He's 22 now, but it was a great reminiscent moment!
    I had just finished a disc golf tourney near Highlands Ranch and was sucking down a brew or two with buddies as the clouds coalesced into a dark bruised mass. Watched them for about 45 minutes. By the time I got in my car, the entire skyline was popping like flashbulbs with forks striking down in the near distance. I felt happy to exist and enjoy the majesty of this weird existence.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Clear blue Sky and little cloudy. 63 degree. (California)

Poured rain! But so warm still.. Quentin quadding. Perfect day

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Worst storm since 2017 over Denver right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I guess we had a tornado that started a mile or so from my house. Luckily all we had was high winds and hard rain with dime sized hail. But a bunch of trees were uprooted and blown over about five minutes away.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information