Page 151 of 301 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4511

Thread: Hows your weather today

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    so the pine needles turn yellow? thats pretty cool. Damn I wouldn't want a rattler hanging around in the leaves either. The diamond backs around here generally stay away from the houses and make holes around the rocks and cactus in the foothills.
    No it's just the pollen that comes from the tree..needles don't turn yellow at least I don't recall. The dead needles do turn golden brown and I use to hate raking because it was a lot of needles. Instead of snowball fights where I grew up, we'd take pinecones and throw them at each other. Those little green ones would leave a mark Another funny thing, is my childhood dog, a lab, would lick that pine sap until his tongue was raw....never figured out why, but that was some sticky stuff.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

That yellow dust (pollen) SUCKS! My new house doesn't get it much, but the previous home was surrounded.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

heavy snow coming down.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

We are having a beautiful foggy night.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    heavy snow coming down.
    We are supposed to get 5-9" of snow between Monday night and Tuesday night
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    We are supposed to get 5-9" of snow between Monday night and Tuesday night
    We went to the ball fields and cleared off snow last weekend. Baseball in Alaska is work and a PITA

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

We went to the ball fields and cleared off snow last weekend. Baseball in Alaska is work and a PITA
    We went walking today in 63 degrees. It's supposed to rain tomorrow and be about 60 then snow Monday night until Tuesday night. Nice Wednesday. Snow Thursday. Sucks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    We went walking today in 63 degrees. It's supposed to rain tomorrow and be about 60 then snow Monday night until Tuesday night. Nice Wednesday. Snow Thursday. Sucks.
    Last night, we picked up our friend's friends from the airport (he had to work...night shift), anyway it was one of the worst road conditions I've seen since living here. Talk about white knuckle driving and those folks are from the Abilene, TX area and they were shittin in their pants. On my patio table, my measuring stick shows 13 1/2 inches of snow.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Last night, we picked up our friend's friends from the airport (he had to work...night shift), anyway it was one of the worst road conditions I've seen since living here. Talk about white knuckle driving and those folks are from the Abilene, TX area and they were shittin in their pants. On my patio table, my measuring stick shows 13 1/2 inches of snow.
    I wanna move back to Abilene

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

60 degrees and gorgeous.

But now they're saying 2-6 inches of snow on Tuesday...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    60 degrees and gorgeous.

But now they're saying 2-6 inches of snow on Tuesday...
    Yep. Depending on what I read, we are forecasted to get anywhere from 4-10" between Monday night and Tuesday night. Should be an interesting day.

I was in Michigan yesterday for a scrimmage and there were light snow flurries. Today I'm back in San Antonio and it's 85. It's been quite a swing.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    I was in Michigan yesterday for a scrimmage and there were light snow flurries. Today I'm back in San Antonio and it's 85. It's been quite a swing.
    Those folks from Abilene went from 80s to 20s with 13 inches of snow and they're calling for perhaps another foot. They'll be ready to go back to Texas after this week . We were talking and the guy was telling me how good the fishing was this year for crappie and bass....I do miss that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Those folks from Abilene went from 80s to 20s with 13 inches of snow and they're calling for perhaps another foot. They'll be ready to go back to Texas after this week we were talking and the guy was telling me how good the fishing was this year for crappie and bass....I do miss that.
    If they were trying to tell me about crappie and bass fishing I would tell them to shut the front door. I miss bass fishing more than anything. And Blue Bell ice cream. Tell your friends to swing by SD and pick me up en route to Abilene.

had a spring snowfall here yesterday, 28 degrees right now. Supposed to be like this today and tomorrow and then get back to 60 degrees on Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information