Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: Town Hall Discussion: Feedback wanted on rules, moderation, banning procedures, etc.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Shop Denver Broncos Super Bowl Gear
    I personally don't think the MODS owe anybody an explanation for anything. Just my opinion. It's such a trivial subject. if you get banned, there's probably a reason. Serve your ban and come back. I wouldn't waste my day posting about it all day and having diarrhea and stuff.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

2. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taste the Rainbow

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    I personally don't think the MODS owe anybody an explanation for anything. Just my opinion. It's such a trivial subject. if you get banned, there's probably a reason. Serve your ban and come back. I wouldn't waste my day posting about it all day and having diarrhea and stuff.
    Niner - we disagree in a number of areas, about a number of things - but i think you have great way of wording things, this is another one of your posts that made me chuckle.
    • "My dream is for Slim and Dave to gain that biblical knowledge at the same time." Spiker
    • "Elections are coming down to who promises the most "free" shit to the largest group of the least deserving." Chazoe60
    • "I reject the implication that lube and pink dildos aren't useful." Buff
    • "Franchise Tagged Lives Matter..but not as much as guaranteed money." Jaded
    • "If I had to choose which turd I was going to be forced to eat, I'd probably rather the one with a little seasoning on it." CoachChaz

4. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    Niner - we disagree in a number of areas, about a number of things - but i think you have great way of wording things, this is another one of your posts that made me chuckle.
    Disagreement is good and healthy. It brings discussion.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

6. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information