Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Town Hall Discussion: Feedback wanted on rules, moderation, banning procedures, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post
    Just wondering...

Where does it say The Duck Before Entering forum is a football forum?
    All the forums are divided into groups. Football Forums...Anything But Football...Other Sports...Entertainment...Town Hall

2. The Following User High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by LDB View Post
    All the forums are divided into groups. Football Forums...Anything But Football...Other Sports...Entertainment...Town Hall
    Got yeah...

So what happens if someone wanted to smack a basketball team? They can't?

I really don't care that much about smack, except I don't want it in the none smack forum. But it seems if people would like to broaden the scope a bit on the smack forum, they should open a thread in the Town Hall.

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

Got yeah...

I really don't care that much about smack, except I don't want it in the none smack forum. But it seems if people would like to broaden the scope a bit on the smack forum, they should open a thread in the Town Hall.
    I have never been in a smack forum except once or twice when I read a post in "new posts" and didn't realize it was smack. I'm not even sure what goes on in there.

Got yeah...

Hmm...never really thought of it. Sounds like something you should bring up and see what the board thinks about it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by LDB View Post
    Hmm...never really thought of it. Sounds like something you should bring up and see what the board thinks about it.
    By board I take it you mean massage board, beings the advisory board is no more. That's what I ment by opening a thread in the Town Hall.

As I said, I don't care about smack. Therefore I will leave that for those who do to address.

I do think it would be a better solution than allowing more smack in the P&R forum. But we can cross that bridge if and when the time comes.

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

7. The Following User High Fived fcspikeit For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    I have never been in a smack forum except once or twice when I read a post in "new posts" and didn't realize it was smack. I'm not even sure what goes on in there.

That's a pretty common theme. Makes you wonder,, Maybe I will check it out

By board I take it you mean massage board, beings the advisory board is no more. That's what I ment by opening a thread in the Town Hall.

As I said, I don't care about smack. Therefore I will leave that for those who do to address.

I do think it would be a better solution than allowing more smack in the P&R forum. But we can cross that bridge if and when the time comes.
    There are a few Town Hall discussions we need to get started. I iwll start some up tomorrow. I know personally, I think the P&R trash talking needs to be kept to a minimum for two reasons. First, most people posting in there are triying to have serious debates. Second, the topics already lead to very heated debates, allowing people to crack a bunch of jokes or talk political (or religious) smack is just going to lead to nasty flaming.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Some people need to be smacked in P&R...literallty smacked...
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

12. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Oh come on guys, come ON!!! Grown people can have grown conversations on the internet. Criminy, alot of us are freaking anonymous anyways, if your feelings truly get hurt, you have serious issues in the real world and don't need to be on cyberspace anyways. This is ludicrous.

14. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    Oh come on guys, come ON!!! Grown people can have grown conversations on the internet. Criminy, alot of us are freaking anonymous anyways, if your feelings truly get hurt, you have serious issues in the real world and don't need to be on cyberspace anyways. This is ludicrous.
    I agree. Its just a message board. I dont know why some people get worked up over stuff. Though some days I can stay online for 12 hours arguing with people I'll never meet so I guess I have a problem too. But I've never gotten hurt feelings over a message board and never gotten depressed over anything.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Yes sir. Maybe we need a resident online grief counselor for all those poor folks who cry over spilt milk. Any thoughts?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

*spilled, not spilt.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Doom!

Yes sir. Maybe we need a resident online grief counselor for all those poor folks who cry over spilt milk. Any thoughts?

Did someone spill your milk?
    To all the armed forces... present, past, and future.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click the sig to read JetRazor's and my story! PM me with any questions!
    I love my wife!

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived LordTrychon For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Is this your way of volunteering to be a counselor?
    Merry.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike McGlinchey

I say nobody should ever be banned from this day forth. For it is in the banishment that we create martyrs whether they are revolutionaries, trolls, or trash talkers. I say we allow anyone to voice their opinion regardless of how pointless, stupid, or off topic that might be. And of course hardly anybody will read this post and fewer will agree but nevertheless if we are to strive for the 1st Amendment even as a private site we should allow people to post regardless. Banishments distract and detract from the site overall and ultimately create tension and rifts... Although having been banned from multiple sites on numerous occasions, I think its not all that bad as it is entertaining and humorous. But I did want to speak out for the oppressed Faider, Chef, Bolt fan that nobody deems worthy to have a voice... As their representative I proudly will defend their right to be stupid, post stupid comments, and not be banished!
    Colorado Championship Tracker

Colorado Avalanche 3 Stanley Cups
    Colorado Rockies 0 World Series Champions
    Denver Broncos 3 Super Bowl victories
    Denver Nuggets 1 NBA Championship

22. The Following User High Fived Colorado4Life For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information