Thread: "An Eye for an Eye..."

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Default "An Eye for an Eye..."

What does the phrase "And Eye for an eye (will make the whole world blind)" mean to you?

Do you give forgiveness to people who harm you or do you strike back? Or to what extent do you take the crap before you do strike back? Do you try and "follow" this phrase whatever it's meaning be to you?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

I usually just brush it off...it often is over petty stuff that I can brush off easily. My friend always tries to pick a fight whenever anyone does any thing to him....it looks really stupid.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Ghandi replied, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

I just try to live and let live. I couldn't take anyone in a fight, besides SR. I hear he fights like a girl.

depends. Most of the time i can let anything go. It really takes a lot to really piss me off.

But if someone say....came in to my house and murdered my son and tried to rape my wife... They would live for exactly the amount of time it would take me to get over to them and snap their neck.3 seconds maybe?

If someone threw their drink on me, i would probably go eye for an eye and throw one back on them, but if it went further, i would probably let it go...

I got better things to do then **** around all the time with a bunch of idiots.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I consider myself a pretty forgiving guy unless I don't like a person. The only time I would consider an "eye for an eye" is if someone tried to physically hurt me or someone who tried to hurt my family.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information