Thread: Phil and Tiger locked in battle in second round of the four week playoff stretch

Default Phil and Tiger locked in battle in second round of the four week playoff stretch

After having a pretty solid lead, Phil double bogeyed a couple holes ago.

With three holes to go, Phil leads Tiger by two (they are playing together) and Tiger just lipped out a birdie.

Phil leads Oberhausen by 1.

Things are heating up.

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    After having a pretty solid lead, Phil double bogeyed a couple holes ago.

With three holes to go, Phil leads Tiger by two (they are playing together) and Tiger just lipped out a birdie.

Phil leads Oberhausen by 1.

Things are heating up.
    I wish I could see that. The satellite channels I get her are weird. They're not sowning the golf until like 10:30 tonight.

I seem to be getting ESPN deportes and ESPN D2. And something called the american channel which pipes in CBS stuff once in a while.

I'm curious to see what happens with this "Sunday Ticket"

I'm rooting for Oberholser, his caddy is my Step-Mom's next door neighbor in Charlotte.

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

Well, congrats to Phil on winning the Deutshe Bank title. I have always like Phil and I am glad to see he won. I didn't see it, however I heard it was quite a battle down the stretch with both Phil and Tiger exchangine birdies.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Adopted Bronco:
    Erik Pears

Its nice to see Phil start doing good again after his wrist injury that slowed him down for much of the season this year.

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfanscott View Post
    Well, congrats to Phil on winning the Deutshe Bank title. I have always like Phil and I am glad to see he won. I didn't see it, however I heard it was quite a battle down the stretch with both Phil and Tiger exchangine birdies.
    Tiger couldn't make any putts, or it would have been a playoff or Tiger's tourney. However, down the stretch, Tiget hit an approach tight, and Phil would follow suit, then they would both make or both miss the putts.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information