• Mike Nolan

17 40.48%
  • Other- Please elaborate

4 9.52%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Broncos MVP up to week 3!

Default Broncos MVP up to week 3!

So this is my first poll..be kind!
    Who would you say has been the "Most Valuable Person" SO FAR THIS YEAR? I intentionally left off Josh McDaniels because he is kinda the center of all it happening and should get respect for that regardless of how you might feel about everything he has done along the way.

so here goes:

1- Kyle Orton. Yes he's our QB but has he done enough to warrant your choice?

2- Correl Buckhalter. I admit I was calling him Busthalter when we first signed him. So far I was very wrong!

3-Jabbar Gaffney. Has he been that valuable as a guy who already knew the "O" and could help teach it to others?

4- The offensive line. Not going to single one out..they wouldn't.

5- Brian Dawkins..WeaponX. his fire and leadership..does he make the top of your list?

6- Elvis "has not left the building" Dumervil. Thriving in his new position and arguablythe star of the D so far!

7- Mike Nolan. The Old School Defensive Gangster! We got talent but does he know what to do with it?

8- Somebody else. Somebody either Plyer or Coach that has made a big enough impression on you to get your vote

Adopted Bronco:
    Tommy Nalen

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Warrior View Post
    So this is my first poll..be kind!
    Who would you say has been the "Most Valuable Person" SO FAR THIS YEAR? I intentionally left off Josh McDaniels because he is kinda the center of all it happening and should get respect for that regardless of how you might feel about everything he has done along the way.

so here goes:

1- Kyle Orton. Yes he's our QB but has he done enough to warrant your choice?

2- Correl Buckhalter. I admit I was calling him Busthalter when we first signed him. So far I was very wrong!

3-Jabbar Gaffney. Has he been that valuable as a guy who already knew the "O" and could help teach it to others?

4- The offensive line. Not going to single one out..they wouldn't.

5- Brian Dawkins..WeaponX. his fire and leadership..does he make the top of your list?

6- Elvis "has not left the building" Dumervil. Thriving in his new position and arguablythe star of the D so far!

7- Mike Nolan. The Old School Defensive Gangster! We got talent but does he know what to do with it?

8- Somebody else. Somebody either Plyer or Coach that has made a big enough impression on you to get your vote
    Its kinda.... not a poll.

SHORYUKEN!

3. The Following User High Fived Zweems56 For This Post:

Sorry new to polls..now it is! took me a minute

Quote Originally Posted by Zweems56 View Post
    Its kinda.... not a poll.
    haha...

i've said it before and i'll say it again, mike nolan is the biggest single upgrade to the 2009 denver broncos.

the easy answer for players is the o-line. their high level of play has enabled everything good that our offense has done to this point.

doom is the individual with the most impressive individual stats.

/cop-out
    Last edited by shank; 09-28-2009 at 08:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived shank For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

The BRONCOS are my MVPs!

My Personal pick is Nolan. He has made us a tough attacking team on Defense and Think is washes over the whole team. getting mauled by one ide of the ball being tough and nasty you have to meet that intensity or get killed..and that is just in practice!
    Last edited by Bronco Warrior; 09-28-2009 at 08:09 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Can I adopt Miles the Mascot?

stokley

10. The Following User High Fived Hoshdude7 For This Post:

Tried to not single out just one Receiver for play..but Stokely has merit. Don't get me started as to why our Star wide-outs haven't shined more! Gaffney was more of a teaching and leadership and helping our boys drink Joshies KoolAid pick

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The Old School Gangster FTW!

Seriously! Have you ever seen nolan in a Pinstripped Armani? all he needs then is a Violin case and a bowler! LMAO! He lobbied the League a few years ago to wear a suit on the sidelines and they let Nolan and Del Rio wear one on the sidelines two games that year. He respects the history and tradition of the game!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Nolan without a doubt.

15. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

i like the denver broncos...
    the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

Andre Davis has to be considered. A couple of players have stated that he is the QB of the defense, and his play has been outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Andre Davis has to be considered. A couple of players have stated that he is the QB of the defense, and his play has been outstanding.
    Yep, a pickup roundly bashed by most on this forum, but he has been a star to start the season.

19. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Nolan for sure, but an honorable mention to Kyle Orton for playing mistake free and making plays when he has to.

21. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information