Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Kissing means more...

Quote Originally Posted by cpr940 View Post
    Ah yes, one of my all time favorites.

We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts.
    We're soldiers; but we're American soldiers. We've been kickin' ass for 200 years. We're 10 and 1.
    The wit within these chambers never ceases to amaze me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Well this is all I have to say to that.
    Don't hate! Come on over to Abilene and lets go drink! It'll be great.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Only, a plane is simple compared to women.
    If you only knew the half of it! A monkey could fix a plane!

Ok...maybe not a monkey...but suffice to say that planes have NOTHING on women! I know!

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

No, what I meant was, that in my experiences, when a woman wants an honest answer about these things, she berates you for 'always thinking about sex.' It's not a matter of using vulgar terms. Its that she shares something romantic and emotional and expects the same from guys, who by and large, might have those traits, but not to level of women.

These conversations generally are private.

But when a girl I am dating asks me what I like, I tell her. That is going to include some bedroom things.

But, by and large, rather than tell me truth, which is that I am not telling them what they want to hear, they instead attack what I say. I feel that if you don't want the answer, then don't ask.

Society has made it very difficult for men to be honest. If we are, then we are selfish and callow. If we are not, then we are not representing ourselves to women properly and are accused of playing games.

So what's the viable alternative? To say nothing. Which labels us 'uncommunicative'.
    I, much like you, have no problem voicing my opinion. I've never been one to say what people want to hear just for the sake of pleasing them. Brutal honesty is a strength, and a downfall, for me. Ask me a question, expect the answer, not some fluffed up version of what I think you want to hear.

Ask me what I think you could do better....be prepared...because women are FAR from perfect...even in the sack...

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Don't kid yourself WTM, the second a guy thinks he's got it figured out the rules change.
    Watching the movie "Hitch" gave me hope.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by KCLady View Post
    who me naughty.....
    EHEM! No comment.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Why? If I have learned anything, it is that men love routine. Women are constantly changing, like chameleons. Therefore, I can't be expected to know what they like when they seemingly do not know themselves. Hence, just tell me. I'll still respect you in the morning.
    Jesus Jones...don't even f-ing get me started on that.

It seems like every week the kitchen is rearranged. When I wake up in the morning I make my coffee, get in the shower, get out, pour my coffee, eat cereal while the coffee cools enough to the temperature of my liking, and I read the news. EVERY MORNING! LIKE CLOCKWORK!

What happens when the wife gets bored on the weekends and I'm not home? The bowls get moved. My sugar and creamer get moved. The f-ing knives on the counter and the spice rack change places every flipping week!

It drives me insane! Can you tell?

BTW, based on this thread alone, you're one of my new favorites.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Don't hate! Come on over to Abilene and lets go drink! It'll be great.
    No hate intended I was just kidding around.

While appreciate the offer, I will have to pass because of my work schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Jesus Jones...don't even f-ing get me started on that.

It seems like every week the kitchen is rearranged. When I wake up in the morning I make my coffee, get in the shower, get out, pour my coffee, eat cereal while the coffee cools enough to the temperature of my liking, and I read the news. EVERY MORNING! LIKE CLOCKWORK!

What happens when the wife gets bored on the weekends and I'm not home? The bowls get moved. My sugar and creamer get moved. The f-ing knives on the counter and the spice rack change places every flipping week!

It drives me insane! Can you tell?

BTW, based on this thread alone, you're one of my new favorites.
    Hahaha!

My stepfather hates going away cos my mother has a tendency to paint, or re-arrange furniture!
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." Oscar Wilde

Add me on Facebook!

On the fine line between genius & insanity...
    Adopted Bronco:
    Elvis D!

"Nesting"...

This is called "nesting" in women.

Women often feel the need to move things around in order to refresh.

In order to obtain, if you will...a good mojo .

Just a part of being the human animal & the mating process..

Kissing? Females connect emotional intimacy to physical intimacy, most males do not.

Most...not all...females have to be emotionally connected to the person they sleep with...or connect shortly after... whereas most (again not all) men aren't hard-wired this way. Men are there to breed, breed, breed...spread the seed as much as possible.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Velcro View Post
    "Nesting"...

This is called "nesting" in women.

Women often feel the need to move things around in order to refresh.

In order to obtain, if you will...a good mojo .

Just a part of being the human animal & the mating process..

Kissing? Females connect emotional intimacy to physical intimacy, most males do not.

Most...not all...females have to be emotionally connected to the person they sleep with...or connect shortly after... whereas most (again not all) men aren't hard-wired this way. Men are there to breed, breed, breed...spread the seed as much as possible.

Maybe your screen name should be Dr. Ruth instead of Dr. Velcro.

On the fine line between genius & insanity...
    Adopted Bronco:
    Elvis D!

Maybe your screen name should be Dr. Ruth instead of Dr. Velcro.
    Indeed.....

I must be some sort of freak of nature cause half the stuff mentioned in this thread doesn't apply to me lol
    I like kissing don't get me wrong- but geeze really all this fuss? How do you guys even remember everything you do during a kiss- couldn't have been that great if you were taking stock the whole time lmao. I never have dated a man and then kissed him and had it be horrible... I've been married a long time but can only remember one bad kiss my whole life. Maybe I just don't place as much importance on kissing? Maybe I am more focused on whats coming next rather than if his form is correct or not haha I don't know... I just enjoy whats happening...

I also don't get the romance/house hold chore connection. My husband does stuff for me all the time around the house... its not romantic in the least- its just what he does as half of a marriage *shrug* if he does something extra for me- thats great... but it isn't romantic in my eyes nor will it get me wanting to 'kiss'... on a whole i'm not huge on romance tho I guess- I like to be taken to dinner- or get a flower once in a while... but romance to me makes an emotional connection... not a sexual/physical one (explained further below)

I also have a pretty separate view on emotional intimacy and physical intimacy... emotional intimacy is much more important to me and is not really connected to physical intimacy. I like to have physical intimacy (I'm talking sex here)- its fun, its satisfying... it relieves stress there's tons of reasons to revel in it... but I do not do it to get emotional intimacy... which is where so many women go wrong. To me emotional intimacy is something separate... yes it is a connection that can make the physical part more enjoyable.. etc emotional intimacy to me is talking, communication, for me personally words mean a lot- but everyone is different on this- I also like touch- not sexual touch but just touch- holding hands, wrestling around, hugs etc that creates an emotional connection for me.
    I think this is where things can get messed up in relationships cause a woman wants emotional intimacy and tries to get physically close (touching, hugging, holding hands etc)- and the man takes that as an ok for sex... the women after a while gets the 'all he wants is sex' attitude, stops trying to get close to him and things go down hill from there. On the flip side the woman can't express/doesn't know what she needs so thinks she can get emotional intimacy from sex and then doesn't understand why it isn't fulfilling... the man is kinda like- why can't we just have some freaking fun- why does sex have to be so serious etc... funny thing if the woman is getting the emotional intimacy she needs she will want to have sex more and if the man is getting enough sex he will want to be emotional intimate lol
    thats 11 years of marriage at work folks lol

Anyway- all I'm saying is I don' fit a lot of the generalizations about how woman are/how they act/think being made in this thread. Great discussion tho

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information