Thread: Most to least like 2023 division champ to repeat in 2024

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default Most to least like 2023 division champ to repeat in 2024

Chiefs (AFCW)
    Do I really need to explain why I believe they’re most likely to repeat?

Eagles (NFCE)
    Cowboys probably have a better chance of taking down the Eagles then the Charges have of taking down the Chiefs, but that’s not saying much.

Lions (NFCN)
    Packers are getting better, but are they actually closing in on the Lions? If so, then by how much?

49ers (NFCW)
    The Rams have had a winning record in all but 1 of their 7 seasons under McVay. This includes 3 division titles, 2 SB appearances and 1 SB championship. The 49ers would be well advised to not get overconfident in the success they’ve had with Purdy over the past 2 seasons.

Ravens (AFCN)
    The 4th place team in this division, the Bengals, finished with a 9-7 record, in spite of losing their starting QB to an injury in week 10. The 3rd place team, the Steelers, haven’t had a losing record in the 17 seasons under their current HC no matter how bad their QB play has been at times. The 2nd place, the Browns, used 4 different QBs to put together an 11-6 record and WC birth. The last QB went from sitting on his coach on Sundays to a 4-game winning streak. How’s that for what might have been the toughest division in the NFL since I started watching regularly in 1980?

Bills (AFCE)
    If there is a changing of the guard this year, will it have more to do with how much better the Dolphins are getting, or how much the Bills are falling? In either case, this would probably have the biggest long-term ramifications of any that has a realistic chance of happening.

Buccaneers (NFCS)
    This might be the division that NFL fans care the least about because of the top to bottom mediocrity that its shown nearly every year since the league went to 8 divisions.

Texans (AFCS)
    The only reason that some fans might care a little about the AFCS a little more than NFCS is that the AFC has at least 2, sometime 3 teams with non-losing records. The NFC usually has 3, sometimes 4, teams with non-winning records. The reason that some fans might care about the NFCS more would be because of the divisional SB records. NFCS is 2-0 with the Bucs, while the Falcons and Panthers are a combined 0-3. Meanwhile, the Colts are the only AFC South team to reach the SB since the split, posting a 1-1 record.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

2. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Raven’s; toughest division in NFL.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— James Pearce OLB
    2nd round— Walter Nolan DE
    3rd round— Donavon Jackson LT
    4th round— Shemar Stewart DE
    5th round— Shemar Turner DE
    6th round— DJ Uieglelei QB
    7th round—

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I mean, people be writing off DeShawn Watson just cause he expects a Happy Ending for his money.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— James Pearce OLB
    2nd round— Walter Nolan DE
    3rd round— Donavon Jackson LT
    4th round— Shemar Stewart DE
    5th round— Shemar Turner DE
    6th round— DJ Uieglelei QB
    7th round—

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jaded View Post
    Raven’s; toughest division in NFL.
    I defiantly gave the Ravens strong considerations for that reason. However, I narrowed it down to a division winner from one of the southern division because I believe both the Bucs and the Texans might finish in last place if they swapped place with any of the NFCN teams. I'm not saying its likely, only that I think its not as far fetched as some might think.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jaded View Post
    I mean, people be writing off DeShawn Watson just cause he expects a Happy Ending for his money.
    I think DeShawn might have had too much success too quickly and might have let it go to his head, much like Mayfield when ESPN started promoting him like a future HoFer before he'd ever taken a snap in the NFL. I think Baker has accepted his heaping helping of humbleberry pie, I now think its time for DeShawn have a slice as well. Oh, make sure to save slice for Zach Wilson.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information