Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Welcome to the Denver Broncos, Bo Nix

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Yep, and who is right more often?

Blind squirrel, nuts, etc
    I dunno, I can think of a lot of fans who are pretty damn good at predicting players, outcomes, etc. I have no belief I could be a GM. But I do know I've seen and called out GMs for making bad deals that aged poorly. If we go your tact then everyone should just go "well they're the experts," and agree with whatever the GM, HC, etc. did. Not only does that make for boring engagement between fans, it's just not a great way to view the game. It's not like arguing with a doctor about how vaccines work, or an something provable. A lot of it is subjective.

2. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Good luck Bo Nix. Week 1 starter. You hopefully will be in Denver for years in coming! On and off the field.
    Autumn September Winds!!

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived JPPT1974 For This Post:

I personally really like the Nix pick. I think he's going to be good to great overall. If we can put some pieces around him, we might actually make the playoffs this decade.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I personally really like the Nix pick. I think he's going to be good to great overall. If we can put some pieces around him, we might actually make the playoffs this decade.
    I am of the opinion we have 5-6 really good pieces between TE, WR, & RB if they can stay healthy

8. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

bo nix will have 5000 yards passing and probably 50 touchdowns

courtland sutton if he comes back will have 1600 yards and over 100 receptions with 20 touchdowns (pick him for fantasy)
    marvin mims will have 1600 yards and 100 receptions with 12 receiving touchdowns (plus 9 return touchdowns so also pick him for fantasy)
    estime will be the next jerome bettis but actually will be better and probably have 2000 rushing yards and 20 rushing touchdowns because he will just run people over
    franklin will be a deep threat and probably get a bunch of yards and touchdowns too

unfortunately for nix though, he will only be able to this during the games because he will be going against vance joseph's defense in training camp (which is practice).
    vance joseph's defense will have great weeks of practice, so nix is going to look like a complete rookie on wednesdays
    last year after the Miami game, VJ added Sunday practice for his defense and they got tons of turnovers, which will also help nix get a bunch of tds too.

broncos will win not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7 but 8 championships with nix. broncos basically got brady mixed with mahomes mixed with manning in nix

book it

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    bo nix will have 5000 yards passing and probably 50 touchdowns

courtland sutton if he comes back will have 1600 yards and over 100 receptions with 20 touchdowns (pick him for fantasy)
    marvin mims will have 1600 yards and 100 receptions with 12 receiving touchdowns (plus 9 return touchdowns so also pick him for fantasy)
    estime will be the next jerome bettis but actually will be better and probably have 2000 rushing yards and 20 rushing touchdowns because he will just run people over
    franklin will be a deep threat and probably get a bunch of yards and touchdowns too

unfortunately for nix though, he will only be able to this during the games because he will be going against vance joseph's defense in training camp (which is practice).
    vance joseph's defense will have great weeks of practice, so nix is going to look like a complete rookie on wednesdays
    last year after the Miami game, VJ added Sunday practice for his defense and they got tons of turnovers, which will also help nix get a bunch of tds too.

broncos will win not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7 but 8 championships with nix. broncos basically got brady mixed with mahomes mixed with manning in nix

book it
    Hey, can you pass some of whatever that is over here?

Thx!

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Hey, can you pass some of whatever that is over here?

Thx!
    :smoke:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Yep, and who is right more often?

Blind squirrel, nuts, etc
    I’m willing to bet I’m right more often than arrogant “Fits the system” coaches, especially Gary Kubiak . . . Matt Schaub > Peyton Manning, etc.

Go look at the shitshow roster Belicheat left behind, that’s another good example.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— James Pearce OLB
    2nd round— Walter Nolan DE
    3rd round— Donavon Jackson LT
    4th round— Shemar Stewart DE
    5th round— Shemar Turner DE
    6th round— DJ Uieglelei QB
    7th round—

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jaded View Post
    I’m willing to bet I’m right more often than arrogant “Fits the system” coaches, especially Gary Kubiak . . . Matt Schaub > Peyton Manning, etc.

Go look at the shitshow roster Belicheat left behind, that’s another good example.
    The takes that got me the most hate where the ones where I was told "lol you're not a GM." Bangup job on the Keenum, TS selection/starting, etc.

Big dancing, Jaded. Keep big dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The takes that got me the most hate where the ones where I was told "lol you're not a GM." Bangup job on the Keenum, TS selection/starting, etc.

Big dancing, Jaded. Keep big dancing.
    What I take from this is you think Jaded looks like a big fatty when he dances.

16. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    What I take from this is you think Jaded looks like a big fatty when he dances.
    I’m picturing chunk, from the goonies, doing the truffle shuffle

18. The Following User High Fived Eddiemac87 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I am of the opinion we have 5-6 really good pieces between TE, WR, & RB if they can stay healthy
    Oh I agree. Our WR's actually got better. Jeudy was addition by subtraction to be real honest... If Patrick can stay healthy Patrick, Sutton, Mimms, Franklin is a good starting core.

My biggest concern is what the line's going to look like this year and can the defense keep points off the board.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jaded View Post

Uh huh. Sure you are, that’s why you’re an NFL coach and 7 time SB champ!

Not a single person on here holds a candle to any NFL team’s scouting department, etc. Your armchair analysis is rookie level no matter what you think, as is everyone here. You might be a better talent scout than me or Nut but that’s worth about as much as beating King in a foot race.
    Last edited by Davii; 06-01-2024 at 09:49 AM.

21. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by eddiemac87 View Post
    i’m picturing chunk, from the goonies, doing the truffle shuffle
    hey you guys!
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    7th round—

23. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Uh huh. Sure you are, that’s why you’re an NFL coach and 7 time SB champ!

Not a single person on here holds a candle to any NFL team’s scouting department, etc. Your armchair analysis is rookie level no matter what you think, as is everyone here. You might be a better talent scout than me or Nut but that’s worth about as much as beating King in a foot race.
    I’m not pimping my abilities . . . you clearly don’t know me.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    7th round—

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information