Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 random pre-draft ramblings

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    This is untrue. Though, it would help with the world's McRib supply.

Mmmmmmm. McRib….

Here is a good Bo Nix breakdown. Pay attention to the guy in the bottom right at around the 16 minute mark. He talks about Bo's number of you take away the screens and pros, the numbers are still staggering.
    Best sack avoidance EPA of all time.
    #1 PFF passing grade (remember this is with screens and RPOs taken out of his equation)
    #1 in turnover worthy play rate
    2nd in EPA
    2nd in success rate

People are sleeping on this kid so much. I just don't get it.

PS the dude on the top left is such a douchebag.
    I watched a few of his games between Auburn and Oregon. I thought he was kind of a school yard player who wasn’t good at hitting tight windows. He got outplayed by Pennix both times they played last year.

3. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I watched a few of his games between Auburn and Oregon. I thought he was kind of a school yard player who wasn’t good at hitting tight windows. He got outplayed by Pennix both times they played last year.
    Well, John Elway won like 6 games his senior year. And Bo played well in both of those games.

I've watched almost every throw Bo Nix has made at Oregon, there's a couple games I haven't watched, and he fits the ball into tight windows just fine.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Y'all just need to Bo-lieve!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

We just traded for Zach Wilson. FML. I guess he has more potential than Stidham. But WT ever living F
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I think we trade back now. Not saying Wilson really affects our draft strategy but I wonder if they're realizing that a trade up is too expensive so this is insurance against trading back and missing out on a guy. Or drafting BPA and not being able to jump back in for a guy later.

Who the **** knows at this point.

I will say I'm sick of seeing the tank for Shedeur shit that this has turned into. Ugh, we are going to suck at QB forever I feel like.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

9. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Cowherd is saying exactly what I just said. He said this trade is a sign that Denver is trading back not trading up.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

11. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Cowherd is saying exactly what I just said. He said this trade is a sign that Denver is trading back not trading up.
    Listen, I like the trade, but if the Broncos pass on a 1st round QB prospect because of this trade that might be the straw that broke this camel’s fanhood.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— James Pearce OLB
    2nd round— Walter Nolan DE
    3rd round— Donavon Jackson LT
    4th round— Shemar Stewart DE
    5th round— Shemar Turner DE
    6th round— DJ Uieglelei QB
    7th round—

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jaded View Post
    Listen, I like the trade, but if the Broncos pass on a 1st round QB prospect because of this trade that might be the straw that broke this camel’s fanhood.
    I don't think it means they pass on a QB. I think it means they realize that trading up is going to be astronomically expensive and they have decided trading back for a Nix or Penix is much more likely and they want some amount of insurance in case they try that and something happens and both of those guys are gone. Not even saying they don't still try to trade up, just that this move looks more like insurance for a trade down blowing up in their face.

I feel very strongly that we end up with one of 4 guys, Nix/Penix/Rattler/Pratt. Wilson does not change that.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

15. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Here is my draft prediction:

Broncos are trading down with either Philly or Buffalo. Which puts us at 22 or 28. Where we take the best DL on the board - then we grab Rattler, not Nix, with the 2nd rounder that we get in the trade.

Sutton gets traded and they turn that into a WR pick.

And then we take a useless CB in the 7th round who won't make the roster.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

In the unlikely event that we trade up into the Top 5 - PS2 goes to AZ and we nab JJ or a falling Drake Maye.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    In the unlikely event that we trade up into the Top 5 - PS2 goes to AZ and we nab JJ or a falling Drake Maye.
    This, please. I'm giving up on life if they take fvckin' Rattler in the third, nevermind the second.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

19. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    This, please. I'm giving up on life if they take fvckin' Rattler in the third, nevermind the second.
    Don't worry bro, we've got Zach Wilson!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I do not see anything that tells me JJ is 2 1sts and PS2 better than Bo/Penix or even Rattler. Maye, sure. He gives me some Josh Allen vibes so I could get behind that. JJ has game manager written all over him to me and that ain't worth 2 firsts and PS2.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

22. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information