Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Would you guys like this draft?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PFN_Draft_result_1711635868241.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	21643
    I thought we were friends!

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

WOW!!!!!!!

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...0around%204.56.

I was not expecting that. Well, call me crazy but Penix just made himself a dump truck load of cash.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

5. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

This draft is going to be crazy.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

He's a legitimate first round talent and should be drafted as such.

8. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

WOW!!!!!!!

I was not expecting that. Well, call me crazy but Penix just made himself a dump truck load of cash.
    I don't know about his arm but I enjoy watching him play ball. Seems like the type who could really excel with the right coach who exploits his talent. He struck me as a grindy thinky type dude, would love for SP to spin the wheels and see if something shakes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

10. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

WOW!!!!!!!

I timed that clip multiple times and the 4.45 range is accurate. He has breakaway speed once he's in gazelle mode. He seems more powerful than quick if that makes sense.

Top speed isn't a critical aspect of playing QB but being an athlete is a critical aspect of being a football player.

I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

12. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    He's a legitimate first round talent and should be drafted as such.
    First round talent with two UDFA knees, and a surgically repaired throwing shoulder. Split the difference and call him a third round pick. Word.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    First round talent with two UDFA knees, and a surgically repaired throwing shoulder. Split the difference and call him a third round pick. Word.
    I don't care what else you call him I'll be stoked if I can call him a Bronco.

I am basically at the point that I will be excited for any one of the top 6 guys.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

15. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

I'll take the gamble on his talent in the first round. Especially if I'm Denver as y'all are too sorry to turn your nose up at any gifted QB. Quite frankly, that man should whip your ungrateful and churlish ass.

17. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I'll take the gamble on his talent in the first round. Especially if I'm Denver as y'all are too sorry to turn your nose up at any gifted QB. Quite frankly, that man should whip your ungrateful and churlish ass.
    Yeah, this way of thinking from Broncos fans is frustrating to me. Sorry dog, you and I are in lockstep as far as what the problem is but we disagree on how to fix it. If we keep waiting for the most talented QB prospect to fall to us or for us to the trade up for him, we will wait forever, which is actually the most likely outcome in all of this. I say that because apparently the Denver Broncos have the same view. I fully expect to see us draft a CB and add Michael Pratt in the 3rd. Pratt is nowhere near the level of everyone's favorite punching bag, Bo Nix. But, that's how this organization rolls. We will make a big push for Dak next off-season and rinse and repeat.

This is exactly how I expect all of this to go.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Those types of surgeries are FAR different now than in the past.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Those types of surgeries are FAR different now than in the past.
    Thanks, Dr. Oz!
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Dog wants Mac Jones!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I get the feeling that draft night is going to be absolutely nuts. I wonder if there is a team out there that nobody is talking about that makes some huge noise. Not saying I think this is likely but what if a team like Jacksonville low key wants one of the top QBs. There is noise about Lawrence being a disappointment. Would a Trevor Lawrence be available for one of the top 4 teams? Just thinking out loud. Or the Cards trading Murray. Or Dallas trying to get out ahead of the Dak thing? IDK, I just feel like something really weird is going to happen that none of us expect.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information