Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Week 7: Broncos v who cares it doesn't matter anyway

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Default Week 7: Broncos v who cares it doesn't matter anyway

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Well. I see hopes are high….

don’t fail to make us want to gouge our eyes out..

4. The Following User High Fived Eddiemac87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

That's curious they are still playing games. I guess the season continues even after I lose interest.

This is uncharted territory, I wasn't sure if they would phase out of reality like Schrödinger's Cat or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Nice thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Make some trades, azzholes. You're running out of time to get rid of these bums. Why the **** is Jeudy still here??
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

9. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Make some trades, azzholes. You're running out of time to get rid of these bums. Why the **** is Jeudy still here??
    It’s not going to be easy to trade any of these bums except for maybe Simmons. They all make too much and they suck. Isn’t Jeudy needing a new contract soon? We’re going to have to basically give these guys away.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    It’s not going to be easy to trade any of these bums except for maybe Simmons. They all make too much and they suck. Isn’t Jeudy needing a new contract soon? We’re going to have to basically give these guys away.
    Cool, make it happen.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

12. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Doggydog world

14. The Following User High Fived tubby For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

After Steve Smith demonstrated that JJ is a whiny lil bitch and advised nobody to trade for him, I fear we're stuck with his toxic ass.

Our best bet is to hope Sutton balls out the next week or two and maybe someone will come for him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    After Steve Smith demonstrated that JJ is a whiny lil bitch and advised nobody to trade for him, I fear we're stuck with his toxic ass.

Our best bet is to hope Sutton balls out the next week or two and maybe someone will come for him.
    The problem with Sutton is he's getting Top 5 WR money this year, and has ~Top 10 money coming in 24 and 25 - so nobody is going to want that contract, let alone give up draft compensation for it.

Jeudy is still a better bet because he is under team control on his rookie deal for '24. But his stock is probably around an all time low, so my expectations are pretty low for what we can get from both.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post

I'm at the point were it's not about getting value anymore. Simmons is the only vet I'd insist on getting a fair return for, because he's the only one who HAS any value. The rest of them just need to be gone, do whatever it takes to not have them on this roster any longer. Guys like Bolles, Jeudy, Jewel, etc have just plain been here too long, all they know how to do is lose. They don't even remember what it looks like to actually compete. I'd take a conditional 7th rounder in 2029 for each of them-- if you can't get that, just cut them. Take as much of the salary cap pain as we possibly can this year. Raid every practice squad in the league if that's what it takes to fill out the roster. I think Jeudy has officially become my least favorite player to ever wear the Orange and Blue. He's past guys like Dale Carter, Darryl gardener, Maurice Clarrett, even Eddie Kennison. Time for a purge!
    - John Elway

18. The Following 5 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I'm at the point were it's not about getting value anymore. Simmons is the only vet I'd insist on getting a fair return for, because he's the only one who HAS any value. The rest of them just need to be gone, do whatever it takes to not have them on this roster any longer. Guys like Bolles, Jeudy, Jewel, etc have just plain been here too long, all they know how to do is lose. They don't even remember what it looks like to actually compete. I'd take a conditional 7th rounder in 2029 for each of them-- if you can't get that, just cut them. Take as much of the salary cap pain as we possibly can this year. Raid every practice squad in the league if that's what it takes to fill out the roster. I think Jeudy has officially become my least favorite player to ever wear the Orange and Blue. He's past guys like Dale Carter, Darryl gardener, Maurice Clarrett, even Eddie Kennison. Time for a purge!
    Are you sure?

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Russ is entering Kyle Orton territory for me, which is kind of unfair to Russ, but nevertheless I just don't enjoy watching him play. I don't have any positive expectations ever. I think the purge has to start with his benching - then I'm with you, it's a yard sale, let's just get any future assets that we can and cut our losses everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Russ is entering Kyle Orton territory for me, which is kind of unfair to Russ, but nevertheless I just don't enjoy watching him play. I don't have any positive expectations ever. I think the purge has to start with his benching - then I'm with you, it's a yard sale, let's just get any future assets that we can and cut our losses everywhere else.
    If the fire sale does happen they pretty much have to bench Russ. Can’t afford for him to get hurt, not pass a physical next June and have his complete 2025 salary fully guaranteed.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information